GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Thornhill  >  GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Jay L
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

We were having a skunk problem under our back porch and decided to get some professonial help. I called up GTA Wildlife and they sent over Troy. What a great guy full of answers for our problem. To make a long story short our skunk problem was solved within the week. Big thanks to Troy and Kevin!!! I will definatly be calling GTA Wildlife in the future if any other problems come up.

Kelly- Leslieville

I had a persistent problem with ants and finally called GTA. Kevin was great - he arrived early, gave me lots of information about what he was doing, fumigated and completely got rid of the ants and gave a 6 month warranty. He was great to deal with and I would certainly use them again (although I hope I never have to!)

Lori in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Late the other night I was mortified when I heard a rustling sound in my bedside nightstand ... followed by a short silence and then some scratching. Needless to say, I ran out of my room and slept on the couch downstairs that night, barely catching a wink. The next morning I called GTA upon finding them in a Google online search. Kevin listened patiently to my frantic plea for his help! He mentioned that his schedule that day was pretty tight but that he might be able to pop by mid-afternoon. Sure enough, he was at my house within a few hours and he found a mouse peering up at him in my drawer! My house backs onto a ravine so it wasn't a huge surprise although I had never had one single problem at all before in the previous 5 years. Kevin was going to slip a poison remedy into the drawer and allow the mouse to die a peaceful death, but he saw the horror in my face when I admitted I couldn't handle the waiting-game and co-habitate with this little prowler, so he graciously relented and actually picked up my end table and brought the whole thing outside onto my balcony, opened the drawer and was able to grab the little freeloader and solve my problem! He continued on by checking out the various levels of my house and left pellets in key areas of possible visitation. I cannot tell you how much I appreciated Kevin's calming nature and even humour in helping me through this experience. I would TOTALLY recommend GTA to anyone who has a pest problem. His on-the-spot thinking and quick action has given me my peace of mind back. THANK YOU SO MUCH, KEVIN! YOU'RE MY HERO!!!

This is a fantastic company. Troy initally attended for our mouse problem. We had a concern that a few remained about a month later. Kevin returned, within an hour of me calling him, and investigated. Although he found no further evidence of mice, he graciously planted some additional product throughout my home. Both guys are very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone. Great Job, guys! Thanks again!

pottercb Queen West

I called Troy to deal with a mouse problem in my old downtown row house. He came by the next day and spent a good deal of time going through our entire house and installing bait stations in the appropriate areas. I appreciated the fact that Troy was very knowledgeable about pest control and took took the time to answer my questions. I had another company come by years ago and got nowhere near this level of service.

The thing that stands out with GTA is that they care about what they are doing and they will go the extra mile to make sure things are right. I am confident that they will honor their warranty (if need be) and I would highly recommend them.

Natasha
1 review ,

Honest and super friendly service, Kevin had concerns of removing our baby raccoons in such cold weather (they most likely wouldn't survive out in the cold) and I agreed, it shows that they are in it for the love of animals. You can trust that this company will provide humane solutions to your critter problems! Thank you for your quick help, service and advice! I would recommend this company to anyone facing this problem.

Mary in Oshawa
1 review ,

I was recommended to GTA Wildlife by a friend and couldn't have been happier with their service. The owner, Kevin, was very knowledgable and explained everything that they would be doing and how they would be doing it. He was very patient with all my questions and reassured me that the animals would be treated humanely, which they were. The job was done quickly, thoroughly and I have had no reaccurence of any squirrels in my attic. I thought their price was very reasonable, the job was done very professionally and Kevin was a real pro!! I would very highly recommend GTA Wildlife to anyone who has a "pest" problem. Thanks for a job well done, Kevin!!!

Gerry, Richmond Hill
9 reviews ,

They are very knowledgeable, they take your problem seriously, they charge what seem to me reasonable fees, and they get the job done. They've done 2 or 3 for me and have solved our pest problems--squirrels, ants--just as they promised. When they couldn't fix it, they told me so. GC

kirk from toronto

We had bought a new house and days after moving in we noticed we had ants all over the place. We called GTA wildlife and they came in and assesed the problem and got rid of them all in one shot!
GTA wildlife also gave us a guarantee and told us if the ants returned so would they. Great work guys!!

Thanks so much. We can fix ants. Thanks. Kevin

lucy in mississauga

I called gta pest control when i first noticed we had outside visitors that were not welcome. Kevin came by to see what might be the problem and offered a varity of ways to handle the situation.
To make a long story short he not only fixed the problems I had with mice but also help remove the bird that had nested in my washroom vent.Every time I called GTA they provided me with great customer service.I am very happy with the results.

Thx Lucy!!:)

More about GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles available upon request for discreet service. Over 20 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord

Pest Control: (416)896-6883