GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Thornhill  >  GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Thornhill - Clark & Hilda
1 review Thornhill, ON

I have dealt with Kevin for 15 years. He is prompt, professional and always the same day service. He has dealt with mice, carpenter bees and ants. He is a pleasure to deal with.

Amelia in Riverdale

I called Kevin late Friday night on the long weekend when I found bedbugs and he returned my call first thing Saturday morning and was at my house within the hour to treat them. I can't say enough about the service he provided - it was exceptional. I would highly recommend GTA.

Malcolm in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

We discovered carpenter ants were inside a wall eating all the studs. I called GTA wildlife and Kevin was over that very day. I found Kevin to be very knowledgeable and professional and he took care of everything. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend. I even learned what had attracted them in the first place!

RCM in TO

Tried many pest control companies and no one knew their stuff like Kevin of GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control. He returned my call immediately, came the next day, and diagnosed and took care of the insect problem on the spot. And while he was here, he took the time to inspect inside and out and recommended everything I can do to keep my house safe from unwanted pests. Fast, friendly, efficient, reliable, wise, even low-cost in comparison with others. I can't recommend Kevin highly enough. THIS COMPANY IS NUMBER ONE IN TORONTO, HANDS DOWN.

Richard D  North York
1 review North York, ON

I called GTA Wildlife removal and pestcontrol, GTA answered the call and came out the same day right on time. Troy and Kevin inspected the roof and found 2 entry holes. The vents and corners were all professionally screened to prevent further damage. Kevin crawled through the smallest space in my attic, and reached the babies for an awsome removal!! This racoon had 8 babies up in my attic. That night the mother removed all the babies in her mouth taking them away to another nest. My home is now animal free thanks to GTA. Great effort from Kevin and Troy.

Carol-Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

We had mice in our backyard that ate through our pump for our hot tub. We also had carpenter bees that settled in our jungle gym outside so that the kids were afraid to go and play. I also found ants under my sink in the kitchen and in the dishwasher. KEVIN TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING! He was reliable, reasonable and the service was outstanding. All winter he refilled my mouse stations as required. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend GTA!

Patrick A, Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We woke up to discover that we had mice in our kitchen. I called a few exterminators and all but Kevin said that they could be at my house in the next few days. When I told Kevin that my wife was completely freaked out, he said he would be over in the next 2 hours, which he was. He proceeded to diagnose the problem, and take immediate steps to rid us of the mice. We should rodent free in the next 3-7 days. He'll be by in 1 week to ensure that the problem was in fact taken care of.
Thanks Kevin. I would recommend you to anyone with an extermination need.

june in whitby
1 review Oshawa, ON

They came to my house showed us the problem and within about a week or so ,our furry friend were gone. U would not want to try to get rid of it yourself.There are places we would have never thot of baiting for mice. Thanks Troy and Keven

Jay L
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

We were having a skunk problem under our back porch and decided to get some professonial help. I called up GTA Wildlife and they sent over Troy. What a great guy full of answers for our problem. To make a long story short our skunk problem was solved within the week. Big thanks to Troy and Kevin!!! I will definatly be calling GTA Wildlife in the future if any other problems come up.

Kelly- Leslieville

I had a persistent problem with ants and finally called GTA. Kevin was great - he arrived early, gave me lots of information about what he was doing, fumigated and completely got rid of the ants and gave a 6 month warranty. He was great to deal with and I would certainly use them again (although I hope I never have to!)

More about GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles available upon request for discreet service. Over 20 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord

Pest Control: (416)896-6883