GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA Thornhill ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Thornhill  >  GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Gerry, Richmond Hill
9 reviews ,

They are very knowledgeable, they take your problem seriously, they charge what seem to me reasonable fees, and they get the job done. They've done 2 or 3 for me and have solved our pest problems--squirrels, ants--just as they promised. When they couldn't fix it, they told me so. GC

kirk from toronto

We had bought a new house and days after moving in we noticed we had ants all over the place. We called GTA wildlife and they came in and assesed the problem and got rid of them all in one shot!
GTA wildlife also gave us a guarantee and told us if the ants returned so would they. Great work guys!!

Thanks so much. We can fix ants. Thanks. Kevin

lucy in mississauga

I called gta pest control when i first noticed we had outside visitors that were not welcome. Kevin came by to see what might be the problem and offered a varity of ways to handle the situation.
To make a long story short he not only fixed the problems I had with mice but also help remove the bird that had nested in my washroom vent.Every time I called GTA they provided me with great customer service.I am very happy with the results.

Thx Lucy!!:)

M and family
1 review ,

Great service! Informed and efficient. We have used this company 3 times now and have always been satisfied with their service. We would highly recommend this company for your pest control needs! Plus they came on time and worked around our schedule.

Thx M!!:)

Shirley in Thornhill
1 review ,

Got their company name from word of mouth. Company sent out Kevin who is very knowledgeable and explained thoroughly how the ant problem would be treated . So far the service has been very effective and I look forward to never seeing another ant in my house again.

Thx Shirley!!

Steve in old Richmond Hill
1 review ,

I had a problem with either a racoon or a squirrel but I did not know what to do. I called on Saturday morning and Kevin was there in about 15 min. He checked the roof and attic and found it to be a racoon. He then fenced in all of my roof vents and set a exit only cage so the coon could get out and no longer call my attic home. Since then I have had no more problems. Thanks to Kevin and Troy for there quick response time and their extreme professionalism. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Thanks Steve!:)

AK in Maple
1 review ,

Last summer, we had a family of raccoons living in our attic, as well as some mice in our house. Both Troy and Kevin were readily available at all hours to help. They were very knowledgeable and made us feel confident of their expertise. The animals were taken care of immediately. This February, we had another raccoon visit us and, again, we called upon GTA. The problem, again, was taken care of. I would readily recommend this company.

Thx AK!

Jeff in Toronto
2 reviews ,

We're repeat customers. Which would make you think that these guys aren't very good. Wrong. We're well aware that with a house of our vintage it would take extraordinary measures to prevent mice from somehow getting into the structure. That's why it's called Pest "Control" not "Annihilation." GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control are knowledgeable, thorough, friendly, price competitive, tidy and punctual. They offer a good warranty and don't make any false promises. We've recommended them to friends and even relatives. Don't waste your money on hardware store solutions. Gotta Pest? Call the Best!

Job Price

Jeff you are too kind... GTA will always respond to any issue or warrantee given. This company has survived and grown from hard work, honesty, and never cutting corners. This is what we do everyday, every year, every job. As a company all we can ask is for is communication, understanding,and the opportunity to do a good job. "Trouble is an opportunity in work clothes" Thank you for your trust.

Sean in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kevin an exceptional person. Extremely trust worthy and a professional. You can feel completely comfortable with Kevin and his company. He has done work for me off and on for over 10 yrs . Always comes through and takes care of his customers. Pleasure to do business with GTA . Other companies could take a lesson from Kevin when it comes to Customer service.I had bought a house that had raccoons living in the attic. Kevin came by and humanely got them out and gave me a complete understanding of what he was doing all the way thru. Great Company and fairly priced.

Thanks Sean!!

Judy in Thornhill
1 review ,

Our house was infested with mice. The first time I called Kevin was very nice and helpful on the phone. He came immediately and accomodated my busy schedule. We got a fair guarantee for the work. By the next morning the mice appeared to be gone. However, a few months later I noticed some signs of the mice. I called them back - no hassles, no questions asked, Kevin returned immediately. Good service and guaranteed to stick it out till the end. Best $200 spent. Forget the do-it-yourself poison from the stores. This is neater and faster.

Thanks Judy!!:)

More about GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles available upon request for discreet service. Over 20 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord

Pest Control: (416)896-6883