GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Thornhill  >  GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Bernard in Thornhill

Called at 10am in the morning, left a message, and fortunately Troy returned my call in about an hour. He was in the area, arrived at my home in 30 minutes... and after around 30 minutes of dusting, the bees started dropping. By the next day, there were no more bees! Fast and friendly service, 90 day guarantee, reasonable price!

Reign Lounge
1 review ,

Very professional and courteous, and was available immediately the next day!! Price was very reasonable for the job and came with a 6 month guratntee. Only required one visit to fix the problem. Very pleased!

Job Price

The Reign Lounge was one of our companies finest exsperiences. The management and establishment is completly High Class, exsperienced, accountable,and friendly. All three floors offer their customers the finest environment I have ever seen from any entertainment establishment. Coupled by the finest buisness manager GTA has ever had the pleasure of dealing with. PURE CLASS!! THIS NIGHT CLUB NOT ONLY ROCKS! IT REIGNS!!!

DK at Midtown Toronto

We began noticing that there was a mouse/rat in our house a few months after moving in. We tried all the store bought methods and thought we had solved the problem until we saw one right in our dining room. Immediately we called GTA based on their homestars rating and Troy came the next day. He was friendly efficient and took the time to look around the entire house and property to see where they might be and looked for any holes. He also was happy to talk about the problem and how to solve it. We haven't seen any since and have checked all the bait and no new nibbles. Thanks for getting rid of the critters, I'm sleeping much easier knowing they are not in my house.

BobF Mississauga
3 reviews ,

Just bought a 10 year old house in Mississauga and the seller decided to not tell me there were mice in the house. When I took possession I discovered to my horror that the mice had a mild infestation of mice. I needed to have it dealt with quickly and quiety (for my wife's sanity, I didn't want her to know). Other more popular exterminators couldn't come for several days, I spoke to Kevin and he said he could come that same day.

When he arrived he took the time to explain what he was doing. He was very thorough and assured me that my mouse problem would disappear in a week or less. Kevin is professional, fairly prices his services and is reassuring (having a mice in your house is a very stressful situation).

I'd recommend Kevin for anyone who has mice or other pest issues. Thanks Kevin!

Job Price

Companies dream of working for great customers such as Robert here. Intelligent, very understanding and a pleasure to deal with on all levels. Thanks for your Homestars review. My cell phone is always on if you need further assistance I will come back usually within a day or so of the call. Thank you so much. Kevin Diamond.

Kieran in woodbrige
1 review ,

promt freindly service,at an affordable price,highly recommended!,within 5 minutes they were able to locate the den.then secured the opening and the next day the skunk had moved on and gta completed the job with little or no evidece of them or the skunk!thanks again gta wildlife and pest control.

Dianne in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Kevin came from GTA Pest Control and installed rodent bait stations throughout my entire home. The Mice were gone in just a few days following the treatment. Great service and professionalism with a warranty. I would highy recommend GTA for any wildlife and pest control problems. Thanks GTA

Thornhill - Clark & Hilda
1 review Thornhill, ON

I have dealt with Kevin for 15 years. He is prompt, professional and always the same day service. He has dealt with mice, carpenter bees and ants. He is a pleasure to deal with.

Amelia in Riverdale

I called Kevin late Friday night on the long weekend when I found bedbugs and he returned my call first thing Saturday morning and was at my house within the hour to treat them. I can't say enough about the service he provided - it was exceptional. I would highly recommend GTA.

Malcolm in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

We discovered carpenter ants were inside a wall eating all the studs. I called GTA wildlife and Kevin was over that very day. I found Kevin to be very knowledgeable and professional and he took care of everything. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend. I even learned what had attracted them in the first place!

RCM in TO

Tried many pest control companies and no one knew their stuff like Kevin of GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control. He returned my call immediately, came the next day, and diagnosed and took care of the insect problem on the spot. And while he was here, he took the time to inspect inside and out and recommended everything I can do to keep my house safe from unwanted pests. Fast, friendly, efficient, reliable, wise, even low-cost in comparison with others. I can't recommend Kevin highly enough. THIS COMPANY IS NUMBER ONE IN TORONTO, HANDS DOWN.

More about GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles available upon request for discreet service. Over 20 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord

Pest Control: (416)896-6883