GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Thornhill  >  GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

NolanM in Toronto
NolanM in Toronto

Mice Removal

I am truly thankful to GTA Wildlife & Pest Control for getting rid of my mice problem. Kevin was extremely professional on the phone and scheduled a date for them to come to my house for the service. He followed up the day before the appointment to confirm the time they would be there. This was helpful so I knew when they would be there.
Carl was my service technician. He was extremely professional and thorough in providing the bait to get rid of the mice. He educated me on where the mice might be entering and how they hide so you don't see them. I thought I could get rid of the mice on my own, but I'm glad I called a professional to take care of the job.
I was truly satisfied with the service, professionalism and results.
I would highly recommend GTA Wildlilfe & Pest Control!

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Every day we try to work hard be polite respectful professional safe friendly knowledgeable efficient and on time. Accountability is a serviceman's duty. We cannot let the public down. Old school loll. You have my word on it. Kevin Diamond

ayal
ayal
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

mice in attic

Kevin is awesome! Very professional and friendly. He explained the problem and the solution. 1 month after the bait placed by Kevin, he came back, as promised, to check the situation. All bait was gone, thus he put more bait. Came back 1 month later again. Bait untouched, so the issue has minimized from a reactive situation to a proactive one. He placed some extra bait just in case, and asked that we call him in 6-12 months to monitor and stay on top of situation. We are very thankful for Kevin's work & guidance and strongly recommend his company to anyone.

Thanks so much! Often the public is unaware that mice/rats are slowly breeding away right within the walls and attic even over many years before evidence occurs. Very common. The population must be reduced and eliminated through treatment. No problem we can fix it. Thanks very much for being a great customer.

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

Pest Control

GTA was recommended to me by a neighbor to deal with a rodent problem. Not only did they come the same day I called, but they were also professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you Carl and Kevin! My worries about the situation have been alleviated. I would recommend GTA to anyone I know!

Thanks Anne! Really wonderful to work for such a happy person. Everyone here at GTA are family people we try our best day in and day out to respond quickly give respect kindness good value and above all to put the customers first. Thanks again so very much. Please keep in touch over the coming weeks.

Jp
Jp
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Rodent removal

You need to use these guys!

Not only was the service prompt and effective, but the technician took the time to explain the issue and the solution.

I had a couple squirrels in my roof and they were removed without issue and can't get back in.

If you want the job done right, this is the place to call!

Thanks JP!! We appreciate the review, hope you never have to share your house with squirrels again. Troy:)

Rat and Mice removal

Kevin very professional and friendly person showed up at our place. We had rats in our walls and ceiling, chewed the electric wires and made some holes in dry walls. The rats running in the ceiling after midnight used to keep us awake. 2 weeks after the bait placed by Kevin the noise went down to may be 20% and in a month all gone. Kevin came for recall and to check as promised after month and place some extra bait just in case We are thankful to him and his team and strongly recommend his company to anyone.

Thanks for this informative review. Often the public feels that rodent problems should be solved by blocking holes. Strangely many pest control companies claim this as well? However mice and rat populations always slowly increase breeding within the infrastructure of homes. Rodent populations must be controlled and eliminated over time. The duration required to eliminate each infestation is proportional to the length of time the population has existed and its inherent characteristics. Each population will vary in intensity. If you need a problem professionally solved please trust GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control. Thanks Kevin

Nadine in Ottawa
Nadine in Ottawa

Recovered Customer Service!

I phoned to tell them that I was awakened by something in my ceiling.
Kevin told me I had mice.

Carl can and is dealing with my rodents!!!

Very nice and responsive team!!

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks so much. Often the public can't believe how much noise mice can create inside attics and walls. In many cases it can take several applications to control built up populations. Thanks again Kevin

andrew
andrew

Raccoon removal, roof repair.

Troy was great. We suspected critters had gotten into our attic. He did a thorough inspection and found a small hole made by squirrels, then, to my surprise, discovered a big hole in my roof where raccoons had entered. One immediately ran out, one was still in there. He expertly repaired my roof, installed a one-way raccoon door, and also repaired a few pieces of loose facia and inspected my attic for any damage. He took care of absolutely everything. Very knowledgable, very professional, super nice. My stress went from "ten" to "zero". Highest recommendation.

Wow thanks!! I appreciate that. Just be honest in life and nice, and the world would be a better place. Thanks again!!:) Troy

Shannon5 in Toronto
Shannon5 in Toronto

Rats in walls

We’ve had a rat problem since the summer we’ve been trying to fix DIY style with no success. Finally called professionals in. Kevin, Ian, and Carl were really patient and wonderful to work with. Patiently explained the process. Even came back to double check the bait for me before the holidays because I was worried. True professionals and always answered calls and questions right away. They definitely put my mind at ease and went above and beyond to help us out. AND THE PROBLEM IS FINALLY FIXED!!!!! I wouldn’t hesitate to call them! You will be in good hands.

Thanks so much

SteveP in Richmond Hill
SteveP in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pest removal

Kevin removed rats from my attic, garage and yard. He came back to check my house numerous times to make sure the problem had been fixed. Great service. I highly recommend this company.

Thanks Steven! Great working with you. Any problems let us know so many great people in our cities. Thanks

Gary H.
Gary H.
1 review Pickering, ON

Squirell in the roof

Today Troy came by and close up the two spots were the squirrels were getting in and now they are evicted because they were behind on there rent lol Thanks Troy great Job

Thanks Troy is great at his job, very few people can perform wildlife removal and repairs with skill and perfection he's been one of Toronto's best consistently for over 20 years. Thanks for trusting GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control Ltd.

More about GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles for discreet service. Over 30 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord, Oakville

Pest Control: (416)896-6883