GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA Thornhill ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Thornhill  >  GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

angelokoliopolos
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I had heard sounds coming from the attic. I contacted three companies. When I phoned GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control and spoke to Troy I was most impressed with his knowledge and level of communication. Troy came to my house. He was personable knowledgeable and professional. Troy resolved my problem. I was most impressed with Troy. I will most definitely use GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control in the future. Troy again I wish to thank you. It was a pleasure dealing with you

Job Price

I really appreciate the review!! It was my pleasure to deal with you, it's people like yourself that make my job that much better.:)
I hope everything goes well. Thanks again Troy

Remix
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

They ended up putting a device on the roof so that the squirrels could get out safely and not get back in. This year we heard weird noises on the roof again and they came back to check and inspect the roof for us. They didn't even charge us for coming back!

Job Price

Thanks so much!! So glad we can help, and your dog is awesome!!:)

I heard scratches in the roof of my house and I called and spoke with Troy. He came over that morning and made a thorough inspection of my roof and inside the attic. He did not find any evidence of an animal anywhere so he recommended that no action be taken. I appreciate his honesty and dedication to customer service!

Thanks so much!! Troy:)

Pambis Appliance Service

We had a problem with squirrels getting into our home through the roof and soffit. I checked reviews online and found GTA Wildlife Removal and seemed good. I called on Sunday evening of Jan 29th and received a call on Monday Jan 30th. Troy came out that afternoon and installed a wire cage with a one way trap door to allow the squirrels to get out but not get in. All was good until a few days ago when my wife noticed that squirrels were trying to get in again and biting on the wire mesh. Called up Troy, explained the issue, and he said perfect timing as he was finishing up at another job site that wasnt to far away, and he could drop by and have a look. He did come by and added another trap to the trap he had already installed and that should help keep those buggers out! Awsome service and super cool guy. Will definitely sue GTA and Troy for any other services in the futrure.

Job Price

Thank you!! We're definitely here for you if you need us. I hope everything works out great!!
Troy :)

Bob
1 review Cambridge, ON

Kevin was on time and very thorough. He explained that it may take more than one time to get rid of the cockroaches we had and he was right. He came back free of charge as promised. Can't say enough about this comany. Will recommend them to anyone

Job Price

Thanks so much. German roaches have become real tuff to eliminate. It takes time and patients to win each case. Robert was super with preparation and flexible timing. Best to not use store bought sprays, makes the problem worse, creates resistance . Thanks again: Kevin

Derek M.

Troy was on time and ready to go. My raccoon problem was solved quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended!

Job Price

Thanks!! I appreciate you taking the time. Troy :)

Jess
1 review North York, ON

Troy is excellent! Extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful. He arrived right on time and was wonderful to work with. Troy's follow up was also fantastic. Thank you!!

Job Price

Thank you!! I really appreciate you taking the time to write the review we hope that every job goes smoothly, but when it doesn't we are definitely there for you. Troy:)

mlevin37 in Toronto

I've used Troy Leneeuw service twice. The first time was to remove a nesting raccoon from under my porch (after her kits were old enough to feed on their own). I'd used another service previously, but it hadn't taken. Troy installed a proper one-way screen and, aside from three adolescent raccoons knocking on my deck window and appearing aggrieved (once only). it's worked perfectly.
Then, last year, I had squirrels who eaten their way through shingles and set up a bowling alley and hockey rink in my roof. Troy came as soon as i called, quickly located all their entry points and sealed them off. Worked beautifully. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thanks!! It's always nice working for great people. Makes my job so much fun:)
Hopefully you stay pest free! We're here if you need us. Troy

Sara from Toronto

We heard (or rather, our cat did), mice in the walls this fall, and called GTA Wildlife. Kevin came in good time and did a check for any mice evidence. He strategically placed traps in safe places the cat would never get to, and was very careful. Kevin had to come back about a month later for more investigation, and left traps on our porch a third time. The problem has been fixed and we no longer have a distressed cat! One thing that stood out is how Kevin would answer calls no matter what he was doing, whether exploring the attic in his max or drilling access holes in the wall. He was always patient with others on the phone while still performing his work carefully in my home. I was impressed with attention to others.

Job Price

Wow thanks so much..loll sometimes clients don't like it when i take calls while working, " you gotta be careful " loll no harm done besides I have been gifted by the Gods with boundless energy, enthusiasm and extensive communication abilities...loll so I guess i should utilize all of my talents while I am still young enough..to impress the GODS loll thanks for the awesome review. I will try to not let anyone down. Big Kev

sal

we heard mice in our walls over the Christmas holidays. Kevin was able to send out a team the day I called which was great. They setup feeding stations throughout the house, however, over the next 3 weeks, the mice were getting louder! Then Kevin came to the house to inspect and was able to find the root cause. After 30 days we stopped hearing the mice. Many thanks Kevin! Kevin is a great guy and always returned my calls during the whole process. If we ever have mice again we will definitely call Kevin!

Job Price

Regardless of public and professional opinion, mice slowly generate breeding within homes over Months years and decades. It takes time to remove mass populations. Some can collectively take years to completely remove. Mice and Rats have nothing to do with "BLOCKING HOLES"

More about GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles available upon request for discreet service. Over 20 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord

Pest Control: (416)896-6883