GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Thornhill  >  GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Steve from Markham

I had a nasty wasp family in my soffit so couldn't get at the problem with traditional store bought sprays and frankly, I didn't understand the problem well enough as it's not happened us before. A number of wasps were making their way into our home during this issue.
I called Kevin and he was super quick to ask the right questions and schedule a visit. He even tried to talk us through it first for free before coming by and applying the 'dust' himself. Very friendly, courteous and thorough will the job! Now a year later I called him again for a wasp issue in a different spot (unrelated) and he has been amazingly helpful and responsive again. Thanks so much Kevin and GTA Pest!

Job Price

Thanks Steven: Remember never block any holes for wasps. We need a good contact point to properly apply the dust. Interiors nests are potentially more difficult due to accessibility issues. Thanks again.

EC
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Troy is very knowledgeable on what he does. We need someone to resolve our Racoon issue quickly. He was able to come by very quickly after we spoke to him. The work quality is excellent (and don't mind to climb a very steep roof... Trust me , this is not for a job for an average guy).Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thanks so much!! It was my pleasure to work for you!!:)

D.M.in Toronto

I have used GTA Wildlife Removal 3 times over the last 5 yrs for various problems from ants to mice and every time I've been so relieved to have the problems dealt with in such a reassuring, friendly and highly professional manner. Today Kevin and Cindy came within 1 1/2 hrs of me calling GTA after spotting a mouse in the house. I have a phobia but was relieved when they dealt with the problem quickly, thoroughly and very efficiently placing the bait in various places throughout the house and in the garage. Kevin said he would come and check in a few weeks if I spotted anything else and with a six month warranty I feel very reassured. Absolutely excellent service and I highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. The most effective way to control and eliminate rodents is always by using government licensed rodenticide. Often the public does not realize that rodents have been slowly breeding within the structure over months or years building up to critical masses. Treating homes and buildings will reduce and eliminate rodents always. Some take several visits. Some are completely successful very quickly while greater infestations can take longer to completely remove. This is the most effective way to solve the infestation. Always. Thanks very much Kevin

Kari

Service is excellent. It was easy to book a convenient appointment. Troy showed up and explained everything prior to proceeding. A full visual roof inspection was completed and the problem area was dealt with. There are no longer squirrel visitors thanks to GTA Wildlife Removal.

Thanks so much!!:)

d.widomski
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Troy was great. Explained exactly what was going to be done and why. Very accommodating - had to come back a second time within a few hours of a phone call. He was highly recommended by a neighbor.

Job Price

Thanks for the review: Good communication skills is the foundation of a better human.

Jason

Troy took the time to investigate our roof and discuss the problems we here having and to answer any questions that we might have. He installed a one-way door and repaired the entry hole used by the squirrels and another used by chickadees.
Troy was very professional and kind and took the time to explain the source of the issue: a gap left by roofers without a drip edge installed. I will definitely use GTA wildlife removal again for any other future issues and would recommend them without hesitation.

Job Price

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!!
I hope it stays animal free from now on.:)

tnbickle
1 review Bowmanville, ON

I recently moved into a new place. Little did i know it had a serious mouse problem. The bag of grass seed i bought was entirely eaten by mice. They were chewing up whatever they could find to make nests in my attic. My girlfriend was losing her mind! I called Kevin. He arrived on time and wasted no time laying out poison to help eliminate the mice. Life was back to normal in no time.
Excellent service, on time and friendly. Very professional and knowledgable. Will definitely use again for all my pest control needs! Thanks for a job well done!

Job Price

Our siding had come loose on both sides of the house and birds had begun nesting. They came and cleaned out the nests and reinforced the siding so that it would not reoccur.

Thanks for the review!!:) Troy

Jeff in Toronto

Late at night I could hear scratching noises coming from the heating/ac vent in my master bedroom. I called Kevin who was quickly educated me by phone about the potential issue I was experiencing at home with mice. He then sent over one of his colleagues - Ian. He arrived on time, was super friendly, and very efficient at finding the issue and laying out poison to help eliminate the mice in the home. Within a few days the scratching stopped and I can get a restful sleep now.

I would highly recommend these guys and would use them again in the future (but hope that I wont need to).

Job Price

I have performed over 50,000 rodent exterminations since 1985. Always the same nothing ever changes from job to job. Approximately 10 years ago. New companies began spreading lies. Under cutters I call them. "We block your holes". Lies. To mislead the public. To sell jobs. Mice and rats cannot be blocked. It's a sad state that top rated companies lie. Constantly. They do it to save money on product and materials. They will never change. The public think they know what to do, misguided in reality. If you want an honest job done providing good value call me 416-896-6883. Kevin. Please don't waste time asking if I can block mice and rats.

Brian in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I could hear scratching in our walls and I knew our red squirrel guest was back to stay. Obviously the previous company didn't properly fix our problem. I called Troy in to investigate and he took photos with his phone of the damage the squirrel had caused. He installed a one way cage to allow the squirrel to leave, but not return, which he took photos of to show me. I wasn't home when Troy came back to remove the cage and replace the damaged roof vent caps with new ones, but I knew he had come because he left the damaged vent cap on my front porch. We're very pleased with his work.

Job Price

Thanks!! Just be honest and everything works out great:)
I hope you're home stays animals for good.

More about GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles available upon request for discreet service. Over 20 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord

Pest Control: (416)896-6883