GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Thornhill  >  GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Judy
1 review Thornhill, ON

It was as my first time using GTA Wildlife and found them to be courteous, friendly and professional. Troy took the time to explain the process and handled my wasps nests issues quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend them to any of my family, friends, and neighbours.

Thanks Judy: This season wasps have been especially high in numbers, most of the nest have been Interiors ( inside a crack in the wall or soffits) these nests are much harder to eliminate because of limited accessibility. Many homeowners spray the hole with chemical then block the hole, Thus causing the wasps to migrate inside the home. PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK INTERIOR WASPS NESTS. It takes a pro using the right equipment to exterminate interior wasps nests effectively. GTA Wildlife & Pest Control cares about our customers, and the service they receive. You can trust GTA Wildlife & Pest Control to stand by our commitment to customers. Thanks Judy.

Corrine from Mississauga

After using Kevin for spider and wasp control year after year, we found ourselves in need of Troy's expertise with wildlife control and are over the moon about their partnership!!!

Troy was a great compliment to Kevin with their great personalities and passion to do the job right for the right price.

We were redoing our deck and didn't want the family of racoons that lived under our deck to put their prints on the new deck surface so Troy placed a one way door and screen on the window well that was the entrance to their home and voila...the next morning they had all moved out.

He came back a week later to remove the door with screen and replaced it with new screen only.

Thanks again for the great job done√

Thanks so much!!!:)

777 L.

Found kevin on homestars years ago. Aside from his just being a really good guy, he's been extremely reliable. Now he and Ian handle my home, and Also an apartment and ancommercial building for me. I replaced the Rentakil with these guys in those buildings and It got rid of my problemband I never found any dead mice lying around or sticking in a trap either.

Thanks so much. It's true that overall pest problems are intensifying across the GTA. As the city expands so are the pests. It's not always easy to reduce populations/infestations however assuredly GTA wildlife removal & Pest control has a dedicated team responsible for hundreds and even thousands of customers annually. We won't give up regardless of how difficult each problem is. Thanks again very much. Kevin Ian Carl Troy Cindy

Nathan in toronto

This is my second review of GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control.
My neighbours and I have become repeat customers. The previous review was a 10/10 and I'm sticking to it. Any time there is a pest issue Kevin makes the problem go away quickly.

We found a dead raccoon in a very difficult to reach space between our extension and our neighbours. The smell was starting to come through the walls and into the house. I called Kevin this morning and the raccoon was gone by 11am. We still keep him on contract to control a local rat problem stemming from a nearby ravine. Anyone living near a ravine in the city will tell you stories about the endless supply of rats. Kevin may not have killed every rat in the ravine but when I'm kicking back with the BBQ going, a beer in my hand and no rats in sight, it sure feels like he did.

Awesome when customers keep coming back. Can you really afford to trust just anyone. Thanks Nathan

Nick in Toronto

Over the past 10 years, I have used GTA Wildlife 3 times. Once for mice, once for squirrels and recently for a racoon.

Each time was a true pleasure. Both Kevin and Troy really know their stuff and both are very easy to work with. But most importantly, they took care of the problem each time. We had mice, we had squirrels and we had a racoon and now we have none.

I don't know if they are the cheapest, but for my money these are the guys to call. They're great guys who are really good at what they do.

33 years experience thanks so very much

Troy was very helpful. He provided me with excellent advice and guided me through trying to resolve my raccoon problem on my own first. If I have another issue in the future, I will call them again.

Thanks so much for the review we really appreciate it.:) Troy

Emily

There was a monster in our basement walls. Well... it sounded like a monster. After talking to Kevin and Ian at GTA, it turns out a rat had moved in with some friends.

I left a message for Kevin at 8am, and he got back to me within a half an hour. Ian was then at my house that same morning. He spent nearly 90 minutes thoroughly inspecting the basement and surrounding areas, looking for evidence and listening to my description of the noises we were hearing. Ian thoroughly explained everything he was going to do and told me what to expect moving forward. The noises have since stopped and we are (God willing) rat free.

The good news is that Ian will come back within the next 30 days to check in on everything as well as be on call for the next six months. Will definitely recommend Kevin, Ian and GTA again.

Thanks very much: We do have a quick turnaround time for the entire city. Ian is a natural instinctive exterminator, definitely a Norway rat specialist. He has performed hundreds if not thousands of rat removals with consistent success. You can trust our instincts recommendations and methods. Simplicity is the essence of anything good. Thanks for taking time to write this review. Infestations take time coupled with patience. We will not let you down. For best service we need someone available during the day.

mlaforge

I called Kevin today and he was at my house within an hour. He happily refreshed the six-month-old bait in my basement and gave me some good pest-control advice, all while chatting with me about a dizzying variety of subjects. Because he had already been to my place in Feb. he treated today's visit as a complimentary follow-up: no charge! I've never dealt with a contractor as friendly, reasonable, and interesting as Kevin at GTA Pest — and I doubt you have either. Highly recommended.

Thanks funny review can't stop laughing. The city is infected with Norway rats. For everyone please understand you can't stop rodents from digging in up through the infrastructure by blocking holes. They must be controlled and eliminated using government licensed rodenticide until they no longer exist. You can't wish them away. Toronto's core is hardest hit. We need trust from customers to win the war. Big Kev

Nicole in East york

Troy was excellent. We had a raccoon problem with a mom and several babies living under our back deck. On the phone, he offered as much DIY advice as he could before coming out to see us. He arrived on time, was very friendly, knowledgeable, honest, and efficient. He is a guy who evidently loves his job! He took his time, explained very clearly, and answered all of our questions. We were very pleased with his work and would very highly recommend this company.

Thanks you very Much: Troy

Karen in Toronto

Troy was great! A raccoon had babies in our chimney. He sealed it properly for the first time ever. Professional, courteous, reasonable and fair prices. Talked to us about options and costs before doing any work. Showed us the ineffective cap that had been installed by another well reviewed pest company. Helped our neighbours at no cost with a free solution to their raccoon problem. We found our past guy!

Thanks Very much: Troy GTA

More about GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles available upon request for discreet service. Over 20 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord

Pest Control: (416)896-6883