GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control
905-884-9203
Serving the GTA
M6P1W4

There was a monster in our basement walls. Well... it sounded like a monster. After talking to Kevin and Ian at GTA, it turns out a rat had moved in with some friends.

I left a message for Kevin at 8am, and he got back to me within a half an hour. Ian was then at my house that same morning. He spent nearly 90 minutes thoroughly inspecting the basement and surrounding areas, looking for evidence and listening to my description of the noises we were hearing. Ian thoroughly explained everything he was going to do and told me what to expect moving forward. The noises have since stopped and we are (God willing) rat free.

The good news is that Ian will come back within the next 30 days to check in on everything as well as be on call for the next six months. Will definitely recommend Kevin, Ian and GTA again.

Job Price

Thanks very much: We do have a quick turnaround time for the entire city. Ian is a natural instinctive exterminator, definitely a Norway rat specialist. He has performed hundreds if not thousands of rat removals with consistent success. You can trust our instincts recommendations and methods. Simplicity is the essence of anything good. Thanks for taking time to write this review. Infestations take time coupled with patience. We will not let you down. For best service we need someone available during the day.