Oakville Handyman

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Oakville  >  Oakville Handyman

Review for Oakville Handyman

Bob in GlenAbbey
Bob in GlenAbbey

Multiple Projects (Plumbing, Ceiling Fan Installations etc etc)

I have used the Oakville Handyman for a large assortment of jobs since 2006. Nick has installed plumbing fixtures, ceiling fans, baseboard & ceiling moldings, repaired broken door frames and a host of other renovations and repairs that I was incapable of doing myself. He also designed and built an addition to our backyard deck. He is both professional and friendly, My wife and I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else for home repsirs and upgrades.

More about Oakville Handyman

The Oakville Handyman operates as Lakeshore Home Maintenance and is an Oakville based company that takes care of your "to-do" list. . . inside and out. Call us today at 289-242-8439 to discuss all your home maintenance needs, large or small.