Fair Value Furniture

andrew in vaughan
andrew in vaughan
1 review Scarborough, ON

furniture for home

i had shopping for furniture for a while when i found fair value furniture, i purchased a dining room set,sofa set, and coffee table set, i gave them the model numbers i was looking for and they beat my lowest quoted price by $400. its a small store but they can definately get you anything you have seen anywhere else.

7 piece dining set

We recently purchased a 7 piece dining set from Fair Value Furniture and we are very pleased with both the product and the level of customer service we received.

When we initially visited the store,they didn't have the exact type of Parsons chair I wanted,and they were willing to go the extra mile to find an importer in the GTA who dealt with chairs with my desired specifications, and they followed up with me as soon as they discovered a new product that fit my specs more closely than what they had in stock.

We did have to wait a little longer than anticipated for delivery, but in fairness, extreme weather was a factor, and delivery costs were more than reasonable.

Overall, Fair Value furniture provided us with great customer service and excellent products for their price point-I would recommend them to anyone looking for an attractive dining set that won't break the bank!