Whitman Wallpaper

sopontop in Whitman, MA
sopontop in Whitman, MA
5 reviews Boston, MA

Bedroom border (special order) paint

I believe the problem I have with Whitman Wallpaper is with the lighting inside and not the business itself. For a wallpaper/paint store, the lighting was not true inside. I bought a special order border for my daughter's room and had them match paint with swatches. I bought the paint, painted the room, and then got the border a week later. It did not match at all. Of course I had opened the border out of it's seal to make sure, and because of that it was un-returnable. The people were very nice, prices were fine. If you know what you are buying, I'd say go here, but do not trust the in-store lighting for you designing needs.