Sprague Windows

Review for Sprague Windows

sopontop in Whitman, MA
sopontop in Whitman, MA
5 reviews Boston, MA

Weather proofed and framed stained glass window

Sprague Windows of East Bridgewater put replacement windows in our former home. It was circa 1880 and had windows that were drafty and chipping. The new windows they put in were beautiful, and so functional!

Not only that, but this company came in much lower than the larger commercial companies, and the service was incredible. Our new house has windows put in by the builders and they are awful. We did have Sprague encase a stained glass window my husband made in the low e glass and frame it. They were wonderful about it. We've been in this house 7 years and I still--even as I sit here in the chill--miss my old Sprague windows.

More about Sprague Windows

Custom manufacturing of your windows in our factory. Very low pressure. Energy Star rated Free Estimates. Lifetime War. Replacement & New Construction
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Whitman?