Fumara Custom Painting/Art

Interior Decorators
77 Metcalf Rd NorthAttleboro MA
HomeStars  >  Interior Decorators in North Attleboro  >  Fumara Custom Painting/Art

Review for Fumara Custom Painting/Art

ParkerLucy South Shore
ParkerLucy South Shore
6 reviews Boston, MA

Custom painting, murals, fine art nd decorating services

I hired Tina, the creator of Fumara to paint a custom mural in my home. I was so amazed by the final results! It far exceeded anything I've ever seen! We were so happy with the work of this extremely talented artist that we also hired her to do hand-painted wallpaper in all three floors of my home, and commissioned some of her fine art pieces as well. Finally, she also provides decorating services and advice. Our home has never looked lovelier than it does now, with all of her special touches! If you appreciate fine art and beauty, I highly, highly recommend her!