Family Dollar Store

Janet in Plainville,MA
Janet in Plainville,MA
3 reviews Plainville, MA

Christmas Decorations for work

I need to decorate the break room at work. Family Dollar
store is the best store around. For a low cost I purchased an artifical tree and lights and decoration.
they looked nice, well made and everyone was amazed
at the great quality. this is one of my favorite stores

ParkerLucy South Shore
ParkerLucy South Shore
6 reviews Boston, MA

Bought christmas lights and decorations

Yesterday I stopped into my local Family Dollar Tree store for some Christmas lights. They had a nice selection and the prices were reasonable. I also was pleased to find a wonderful array of popular children's toys on display, so I was able to do some Christmas shopping at the same time! The only catch was that few things in the store were $1! The dollar seems to be more in name than in reality. Also, only debit cards or cash were accepted, no credit cards. But I got what I needed and although the store was crowded, I was in and out quickly!