Man Vs Iron

Review for Man Vs Iron

Jackiezimm
Jackiezimm

kitchen renovation

The gentleman was very kind and helpful. He helped me choose my colours and the type of finish that we were going to use. I am planning on telling all my friends about the exceptional service that I received.

More about Man Vs Iron

I AM AN IRON ARTIST & RUN A SMALL COMPANY FOR THE PAST 14 YEARS. ALL THE WORK I CREATE IS CUSTOM DESIGNED, BY MYSELF, IT IS HAND-FORGED, AND INSTALLED BY MYSELF. FROM CONCEPT TO FINAL INSTALLATION. I CREATE ALL INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RAILINGS, FENCING, GATES, FURNITURE & OBJECTS DE-ART. ...