L & F Construction

Review for L & F Construction

DW in pioneer valley
DW in pioneer valley
5 reviews Boston, MA

loam for raised garden beds

L&F Construction gave us a great deal on (what for us seemed like a large quantity of)loam for our raised garden beds. I think that they are used to working on much larger scale projects than ours, that require trucks to come and deliver the loam. Because we lived right around the corner and were willing to dig and transport the loam ourselves, they gave us a reduced price. The woman in the office was very friendly and helped me find the right mound to dig in when I arrived and she wished us luck with our gardening. I would recommend L&F for projects big or small as they were so pleasant and helpful.