Bubbles N' Shine

Furious
Furious
1 review Meeker, CO

roof repair

I had him fix side of 3 skylights in front roof of my home in fall 2007. he says $900 firm. to fix the side of the skylight boxes, he covered in metal and painted the same white...
the skylights still leaks, I call him and he says that there is nothing he can do, but will not repay me.
he should not be trusted, there is not a guarantee and his mannerisms are horrid.

John-Paul High Park
John-Paul High Park
1 review ,

Chimney repair and installing new skylights

I did hire Sam originally to fix my chimney. That led me to get new skylights, fixing my old flat roof, adding new bathroom fan. The man is exceptional and I did recommend him to few of my associated. God bless