Pella Window & Door Stores

Reviews for Pella Window & Door Stores

Happy in Bullock
Happy in Bullock

Windows

We did a complete reno on our house and were shopping for elegant windows that offered great service as well as being energy efficient. We could have got vinyl windows for less but they couldn't give us the color we wanted to make our house beautiful. Pella has a great installation system that improves energy efficiency and the look....WOW.

Liz in the Annex
Liz in the Annex

new front windo in older home - 3 years ago

The sales rep was awful in that she didn't call or send quotes - I ended up having to ask for a new rep. The reps did not seem very knowledgeable - I got the distinct impression that they worked on commisssion.
The installation was good, but there have been problems since and the after sales support is practically non-existent.
I have given them another chance and am having another rep quote for new upstairs windows. He is much more professional and knowledgeable, although it has been several weeks and we still don't have the quote...

tommy from markham
tommy from markham

doors

I needed a new door for my house, but did not want the "storm door" look. The oak doors at the end were beautiful but incredibly pricey. I don't think i would recommend the company to a friend unless they were willing to pay the big bucks.

More about Pella Window & Door Stores

WHY CHOSE PELA Solutions • Pela ofers a complete line of beautiful products to enhance your home and your life, including windows, patio dors, entry dors, storm dors and skylights. No mater your style or budget, Pela has the perfect window and dor solution for you. Quality • You can ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Richmondhill?