Toprock Wall Systems Ltd.

240 St urbain Dr Vaughan ON L4H
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Vaughan  >  Toprock Wall Systems Ltd.

Reviews for Toprock Wall Systems Ltd.

Stella  from Toronto
Stella from Toronto

Re-stucco entire house

Needed to have the entire house stucco redone after about 20 years of wear and tear plus installation of new windows. Cuma tried to help us find the most economical way to go about the repairs. When it was time to do the job his team was excellent - prompt, professional, and efficient without rushing. We are extremely pleased with the job they did. Our house looks like new!

We take great pleasure in doing what we do. Thank you for your kind words Stella, as a team, we highly appreciate your review. Thank you and have a great day !

Stucco

We hired Cuma and his team to stucco our home. We asked him to do three separate colours and he not only did it easily he also was able to do the detailing work we wanted. I have recommended him for other projects and will continue to do so.

Fantastic review! We take great pleasure in our work and it was an honour to work with you. Thank you, Kindly.

lena in Vaughan
lena in Vaughan

great workmanship

If you’re looking for good quality stucco work with a hard working, task full team, than I recommend no other than Toprock Stucco! Cuma and his team did a wonderful job on my home from the service to the selection and also punctuation! The work was completed on time. Overall I was very pleased with the entire service. Thank you Cuma!

Great workmanship is the way to go. Thank you for your kind words Lena !

Linda in Yonge and Lawrence
Linda in Yonge and Lawrence

Stucco repair

Cuba and team came by and repaired the damage the roofers did to our stucco - very responsive, does great work even though it's a small job. If you need any stucco work done, I highly recommend Cuma and team

It was Great honour working with you Linda. Thank you, Kindly.

Steve from Toronto
Steve from Toronto

Excellent workmanship

I highly recommend toprock wall systems to anyone looking for quality workmanship and satisfying results ! The work process was very clear and we were always informed of the next steps - Cuma and his team turned our home into a beautiful masterpiece. We always get tons of compliments from our friends and family as well as neighbors! Overall our experience with this company was wonderful.

Hi Steve, thank you for your kind words. I am also very happy I had the opportunity to work with you! Glad you are satisfied and we hope to meet again for any other projects you would like to work on.

complete exterior stucco

Toprock applied new exterior stucco to my 100 year old home. Their work was absolutely outstanding! I cannot over-state how happy I am with my new stucco. I have received many compliments from passersby because it looks so beautiful. The work was performed on time and on budget. The site was left tidy each day. Cuma inspected the final result and ensured that the work was flawless before he left. Cuma is a perfectionist who has a team of hard-working, highly skilled craftsmen. This was not my first home renovation and because I did a complete renovation this time, I had many trades work at my home. Toprock is by far the best company I have ever dealt with!

Thank you for your kind words! It was of great honour to have stucco work done on your home - and of course with you. We strive to not only provide quality workmanship but also leave our clients satisfied with the upmost respect for their property and also communication. We hope to work with you again if you have any other stucco needs. Thank you once again.

Baymanor Homes
Baymanor Homes

Stucco

Having used Jimmy and crew on every job that requires stucco says it all, he is definetley our to go person and we will not use anyone else.
Very knowledgeable and reliable, not to mention the great quality of work.

Thank you for your kind words - We appreciate the time out of your day to express your gratitude. We can proudly say we can say the same for you as well. We strive to not only leave the site with qualitative work but also build wonderful clientele. Thank you once again.

Jeff in Richmond Hill
Jeff in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Large stone and stucco project - fantastic job

Cuma and team did a fantastic job. We refaced a large home with a stucco and stone combination. I would highly recommend Toprock. I'm very picky and Cuma and team made sure everything was perfect before they declared the job finished.

Thank you for your kind words! We are indeed very tedious and selective in our work process and we are glad that showed! Once again thank you.

Joy Kaufman  in Toronto
Joy Kaufman in Toronto

Stucco repairs and brick work

Cumma and his team were absolutely amazing. I had to do major stucco work around my entire house once we found out it wasn't built with weeping tiles... Long story but the stucco was a mess to say the least. Cumma and the team did an amazing job were on time and very polite. Would highly recommend them........

Hello Joy,
Although the home wasn't built with weeping tiles,it is our job, as a team, to show up on time and apply the necessary hardship to get the job done right, for our customers desire. Thank you for your kind words, team work is dream work !

Bill Land from West Hill
Bill Land from West Hill

House Exterior Stucco

Cuma and his folks did a stunning Stucco job to our house. The workers were pleasant, on-time and by far the best contractors we ever worked with. Thank you Cuma

Hi Bill and Sue, It was pleasure to meet with you guys, it is my pride that i am proud when send my new client to see my jobs, i am very happy as you, we will keep it with many others new clients, Thank you for your good thoughts,

Regards, Toprock Wall Systems

More about Toprock Wall Systems Ltd.

Stucco

Toprock Wall Systems has served the Greater Toronto Area for over ten years now to hundreds of pleased home and business owners, with quality satisfaction, responsible and punctual workmanship we have achieved to breakthrough the barriers to success as one of the cities best Stucco and Exterior Wall System provider. As our promise we are committed to supply the best work and quality and nothing but the best.

Toprock also does Masonry and concrete