Fly By Night

Meg in Greenfield
Meg in Greenfield
5 reviews Boston, MA

Futon couch frame

When we needed a new couch, we went to Fly By Night. We wanted a futon couch for guest sleeping, and Fly By Night has the best selection around. We spent a whole afternoon in the store, with no rush or pressure to buy, but very helpful friendly staff when we had questions. We settled on a frame with all sorts of clever little cubbies and magazine racks and so on, and I picked it up at the warehouse the next day! Even the directions on assembly were clear and simple. When we need a new futon, we'll go back.

Gourdy in Northampton
Gourdy in Northampton
25 reviews Boston, MA

Furniture

A while back I bought a good-looking bunk bed from Fly By Night. The delivery came as scheduled and the men set up the bed. I also bought a futon frame and a high-quality futon, and it is still comfortable 5 years later. I thought these things were reasonably priced and I think their merchandise is high-quality. I really love their styles although their recent expansion seems to have been filled with more expensive items, such as their couches, which I like but would not buy because of the price.