Dan Whitely

Gourdy in Northampton
Gourdy in Northampton
25 reviews Boston, MA

Electrician

We used Whitely Electric to update outlets and add electricity to a garage. They were very neat and professional. Different tradespeople we asked said that they do great work. (Not being an electrician, I can't tell, but everything still works!) Larry was the electrician that worked here and he was very pleasant to have in the house and also gave a a suggestion on an easy, inexpensive way to solve a problem that I thought had to be fixed exzpensively. My only gripe is that it was very difficult to get an estimate and I wouldn't bother even calling for a small job.