HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Acceleration Electrical Services

Reviews for Acceleration Electrical Services

sherrysetayesh
sherrysetayesh

electrical Reviewing of house and instalation of fixturs

They are wonderfull company with professional look and services . Hossein, Bardia, and their team were amazing. Communication with them were excellent.They Replaced all old wiring and all devices, installation all the fixtures, installation surge charge protection on our main panel. All I can say is that the experience with them were great. They did the job quikly and did not have any issue with any questions that I had. I would not hesitate to call them again and will recommend them to all my freinds and family.

Thank you so much. Hope see you on your next project.

maziar.hassanzadeh
maziar.hassanzadeh

Kitchen reno

They are professional, on time, polite and reasonable. Pleasure to work with also would highly recommend them to everybody.

Thank you so much for your positive opinion.

Saeed G.
Saeed G.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

Acceleration electrical setvices is one of the most professional team that i have ever came across with ,they use the most recent technology in order to save me time and cost , reliable work, along with punctuality and time line was what i liked about their work . I liked the fact after each day of work they would explain what had been done during that day of work . Very proffesional and clean finishing .

Thank you so much.
Hope see you again on your next project.

Amzng
Amzng

New custom home

I am very pleased with the services provided by Acceleration, including full electrical and low voltage for my entire home.
Bardia was helpful in the overall planning and advising of various options as he brings a wealth of experience, providing electrical services for the most new homes in my area. If given the chance, I would gladly use Acceleration services again.

Thank you for your 10/10 review.
We hope you enjoy your staying in your new place.
Also we looking forward to co-operating with you on next project .

Alex from East York
Alex from East York
1 review East York, ON

Home Rewiring.

Hello, just recently I hired Acceleration Electrical to rewire my ENTIRE house from top to bottom ( my home is 2 story - semi detached home in the East York area) ,my house was full of knub and tube wires, old fixtures and switches. After many estimates from other companies Acceleration was best fitting for the job due to the professionalism and care they presented. CLEAN , FAST AND PROFESSIONAL and VERY NICE was all I can say about these guys. I recommend them to family and friends and I would most DEFINITELY hire them again to to do any electrical job again in my home.
Don't even HESITATE to hire them... they're GREAT!
They left a great lasting impression on myself and my family....Not to mention a SPEEDY renovation time that was impressive as well.
Thank you.
Alex. ( a happy client)
April 22 / 2013.

We thank you for your kindly review. Hope see you again.

Kamyar Ghatan  from Richmond Hill
Kamyar Ghatan from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pot lights,panel upgrade,installation of network cables

I hired acceleration electrical though a recommendation of a close friend for my principal resident . They are extremely professional , punctual, reliable and they do a great finishing work . Their services was beyond my expectation and I will recommend Hossein and Bardia to all my family and friends as they were recommended to me by a friend .

Carmine   from Vaughan
Carmine from Vaughan

Pot Lights and Heat Lamp Install

We went with AES for a heat lamp installation in the master bedroom on-suite washroom and pot lights in the hallway on the main floor. Bardia and Hossein were very professional, courteous and reliable Installation went smooth, quick and they even cleaned up after the fact. We plan on using them in the future and would recommend them for any electrical service.

Thank you for your review and your time. Hope see you guys soon.

SThomson in Toronto
SThomson in Toronto

Exterior outlet installation

prompt and curtious service. The team left a bit of a mess outside (wire scraps) but generally did a great job of cleaning up inside our home. Not the cheapest of our quotes, however they were responsive and was able to accomodate us in a short window (unlike the others). I would recommend AES to friends in the area.

Johnny in Markham
Johnny in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Ceiling Light Install

Needed a light installed in our open to above family room 24 ft ceiling, and had lights and current pot lights put on dimmer. AES did great job, were on time, efficient, cleaned up afterwards. Would definitely use them again.

pauline in Markham
pauline in Markham

install fixtures and potlights, add breaker to panel

Very friendly, helpful and professional. Provided good advice and performed the tasks efficiently. We are very satisfied and will call this company again. The pot lights installed provide good light and update the hallway. Thanks so much.

More about Acceleration Electrical Services

Welcome to Acceleration Electrical Services.
We are specialized in knob and tub rewiring, custom house wiring, renovation, repairs, panel’s upgrade (100,200.400amp), pot lights
And outside and garden lighting,fountain maintenance, pool pumps and lighting, temporary hydro electrical service panel with GFCI protection outlets.
licensed electrican / electricians, commercial wiring, installation of 600 volte machines and equipments, transformers, temporary wiring,etc