Premiere Van Lines

Reviews for Premiere Van Lines

tarynlogue
tarynlogue

Moving services

The service we received was courteous, friendly and hassle free!

Overall I would say the experience was excellent

Hey Taryn,

Thank you for using Premiere for your move, you were a great person to work with! Looking forward to working with you again on the next portion of your relocation!

Sonya
Sonya

Moving

Crews loaded and unloaded our boxes and furniture. We’ve used them 3x already. And highly recommend using a mover. Worth every penny!

Hey Sonya,
Your repeat business over the years is so important to our company and we thank you for using Premiere Van Lines time and time again!

We wish you all the best in your new home!

kathy0663
kathy0663
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Moving

They went over and beyond. Our truck had broke down and they automatically offered to put us up in a hotel for the night and let us pick the hotel of our choice. The movers were fantastic nothing was damaged.

Hey Kathy,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a HomeStars review for us, your post is very much appreciated! It was great working with you and I am happy you were satisfied with the solution regarding the truck troubles.

Ed B.
Ed B.

Furniture Packing, Moving and Storage

This is the 3rd time we have used Premiere Moving to move our possessions since 2010. On every occasion, from initial meeting, getting a quote, exchanging emails, and the move itself, Premiere has been professional, courteous, and treated us as valued customers.

On the day of the move(s), the crews showed up on time and worked quickly and efficiently to move our personal possessions. From my observation, they took really good care of our possessions, carefully wrapping all the furniture in protective cloths before carrying them out to the door. For our 3rd move, we went with the full pack option. The person they sent to do this, worked quickly through our home, so we had to do nothing. Again, from my observation, she took great care in making sure our possessions were appropriately protected.

Finally, I would like to say that there is always a chance in a move that some things can go wrong. This was also true with our most recent move. The most important aspect of this review, is that when there was a problem, Premiere took ownership of the problem, and resolved it in our favour. This let me know that customer service and customer satisfaction are important to Premiere.

Based on this, I would not hesitate to use them again.

Hey Ed,
Thank you for your review and especially your understanding that it's not a perfect world and sometimes things can go wrong! It's all about how you handle the situation. Your repeat business is very much appreciated, you have been a great person to work with!

DBN
DBN
0 reviews Midhurst, ON

Moving from Barrie area to Aurora

The team from Premiere were very professional and thorough in moving our 4 bedroom house from the Barrie area into storage and then later to Aurora. Our coordinator and contact, Michelle, was very easy to work with, accessible, and accommodating to our requests, which is particularly appreciated during what is considered one of life's more stressful events. Thank you!

Thanks so much for this great review, coordinating a move is not always the easiest job but you certainly made this such a pleasant experience as well! The Premiere Family wishes you all the best in your new home.

Lori M.
Lori M.

moving from Toronto to Halifax

Stephanie did the estimate for the move. As the first face I met from Atlas she set the tone of professionalism and honesty that helps you get through something as stressful as a retirement move!!

Thank you so much! You were so easy to work with, it's meeting wonderful people like you that makes my job so great!

etill
etill
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Movers

I hired them on 3 occasions - they were professional, courteous, punctual. I would hire them again and recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for your positive review! You have been such a pleasure to work with, we appreciate your business :)

bachalachs
bachalachs
0 reviews Granville Ferry, NS

Moving to different province with full household

Perfect service! quick, efficient movers, very polite and helpful. Everything was done in few, short hours, placed where I ask for, furniture put back together.
Just wonderful....

You were so amazing to work with, one of the best things about this job is helping people relocate to somewhere they truly want to be! I wish you all the best in this exciting next chapter, please don't loose touch... I want updates:)

Lisa
Lisa

Move

Premiere took care of our move from quote to boxes to three hour move. The three guys were great at communicating and making sure everything was done quickly and efficiently. If I ever, but I won’t ?, move again I would use Premiere!

Thank you so much for your review Lisa! Nothing makes us more happy then to provide our customers with a great moving experience! We wish you all the best in your new home.

Warm Regards,
Stephanie

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

removed, stored and LOST

My furniture was removed for storage at the end of May 2017 and set for return on Dec 11. As of today I am still without most of it and the little they have delivered is unusable because it's broken or incomplete !
YES THEY HAVE LOST IT
These are not small items Mattresses, a hutch, dressers dining room table, eight chairs and more.
The question I am most asked is " how did they manage that "
"Seems like it was quite easy for them." I say
Incredible but true.
promised "staged' furniture to cover me over Christmas was filthy. "take it or leave" was the response to a complaint
They are uncommunicative and prone to telling half truths. An e mail dated Dec 31 to their Managing Partner has gone unacknowledged so far.
Deal with them at your own risk, I have a lawyer involved.

More about Premiere Van Lines

Premiere Van Lines Toronto (GTA) is your choice for moving within, to or from Toronto West. Serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) our team of professional and dedicated relocation specialists brings a combined history of over 165 years of expertise to our clients and a passion for customer service. We pride ourselves in being able to provide quality services, climate controlled secure storage facilities, modern reliable equipment, and state-of-the-art technology.