Premiere Van Lines

Reviews for Premiere Van Lines

bachalachs
bachalachs
1 review Granville Ferry, NS

Moving to different province with full household

Perfect service! quick, efficient movers, very polite and helpful. Everything was done in few, short hours, placed where I ask for, furniture put back together.
Just wonderful....

Lisa
Lisa

Move

Premiere took care of our move from quote to boxes to three hour move. The three guys were great at communicating and making sure everything was done quickly and efficiently. If I ever, but I won’t ?, move again I would use Premiere!

Thank you so much for your review Lisa! Nothing makes us more happy then to provide our customers with a great moving experience! We wish you all the best in your new home.

Warm Regards,
Stephanie

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

removed, stored and LOST

My furniture was removed for storage at the end of May 2017 and set for return on Dec 11. As of today I am still without most of it and the little they have delivered is unusable because it's broken or incomplete !
YES THEY HAVE LOST IT
These are not small items Mattresses, a hutch, dressers dining room table, eight chairs and more.
The question I am most asked is " how did they manage that "
"Seems like it was quite easy for them." I say
Incredible but true.
promised "staged' furniture to cover me over Christmas was filthy. "take it or leave" was the response to a complaint
They are uncommunicative and prone to telling half truths. An e mail dated Dec 31 to their Managing Partner has gone unacknowledged so far.
Deal with them at your own risk, I have a lawyer involved.

Filterman
Filterman
1 review Cambridge, ON

Moving from one city to another

The only complaint I have was only 2 men not 4 arrived for the pick-up. The two you sent(2 brothers Chuck

Thank you for taking the time to share your moving experience! All the best in your new home.

Home Move

We had a very unsatisfactory experience with Premiere -- difficult to communicate with, badly planned, poor packing job, a significant amount of broken and damaged items, and a "pass the buck" attitude among the staff.

geoff
geoff

moving

very professional, efficient and quick. Have done several moves in the past and worked as a mover when I was in school. I understand how hard the work is. It is a very well run company.

Thank you for taking the time to share your moving experience. All the best in your new home.

Alan S.
Alan S.
1 review King City, ON

Home moving

Worst experience ever from a moving company. Many items were lost and/or damaged, and worst of all over charging me 4 weeks after the move!!!!

To date the customer has not paid their outstanding bill with Premiere. Client has not reported any loss or damage to our claims department. Client was provided the invoice in a timely fashion, correspondence were delayed due to the client being away on holidays. The Client has refused to discuss this matter with our team and ha passed on the responsibility to a relative to handle. This matter has been escalated with our management and legal team.

mackenziebryan in Mississauga
mackenziebryan in Mississauga

Great move

This company did a great job and I would recommend their service to any one I knew that was moving. Price was fair,office was great, crew worked Hard.
Thanks Premiere !

My move

I'm one to take bad reviews with a grain of salt, I've worked in the service industry before and know people like to blow things way out of proportion. And ate way more likely to take the time to slam someone then write about a good experience. So I try to be one of the few who do.

Premiere Van lines in the Mississauga area were awesome from start to finish. The sales rep they sent out was thorough and took the time play the game of 20 questions with me. She sent out her quote the next day and worked with me through any changes I needed on my end. And trust me there were a lot! Life isn't perfect and is certainly not set in stone. Things happen. From changing my move date to last minuet packing. They did there best to accommodate me. The movers they sent were great and bared with me through the just a little to the left wait.. no back to the right.
Now a wall did get dinged on the way down the stairs with a giant dresser. As far as I'm concerened that's a huge win to end a move with jus your a scratch on the wall. The crew apologized and the office later on sent someone out to repair it!
Anyways all in all a great experience and I know who I am calling for my next move!

Yours truly,
One happy homeowner

NDS
NDS

Smooth moving day

Thank you for all aspects of my move! The quote you gave me for moving was fair and was what I ended up paying and in addition to that the crew you sent was amazing, there was nothing broken or damaged, they didn't mind moving things around more than once, and they took great care protecting the flooring of both houses. That day was so long for them and they never complained long after I was already done with the move myself :). I appreciate the care everyone at Premier put into my move I am typically an optimistic person but I was leaving myself a lot of room for problems based on horror stories that other helpful friendly people :) were happy to share with me about their own move. I don't have one negative to thing to say about this my first really big move. I sincerely was not expecting it to be that smooth. Thanks!

More about Premiere Van Lines

Premiere Van Lines Toronto (GTA) is your choice for moving within, to or from Toronto West. Serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) our team of professional and dedicated relocation specialists brings a combined history of over 165 years of expertise to our clients and a passion for customer service. We pride ourselves in being able to provide quality services, climate controlled secure storage facilities, modern reliable equipment, and state-of-the-art technology.