HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Mississauga  >  Premiere Van Lines

Reviews for Premiere Van Lines

Filterman
1 review Cambridge, ON

The only complaint I have was only 2 men not 4 arrived for the pick-up. The two you sent(2 brothers Chuck

Thank you for taking the time to share your moving experience! All the best in your new home.

We had a very unsatisfactory experience with Premiere -- difficult to communicate with, badly planned, poor packing job, a significant amount of broken and damaged items, and a "pass the buck" attitude among the staff.

geoff

very professional, efficient and quick. Have done several moves in the past and worked as a mover when I was in school. I understand how hard the work is. It is a very well run company.

Thank you for taking the time to share your moving experience. All the best in your new home.

Alan S.
1 review King City, ON

Worst experience ever from a moving company. Many items were lost and/or damaged, and worst of all over charging me 4 weeks after the move!!!!

To date the customer has not paid their outstanding bill with Premiere. Client has not reported any loss or damage to our claims department. Client was provided the invoice in a timely fashion, correspondence were delayed due to the client being away on holidays. The Client has refused to discuss this matter with our team and ha passed on the responsibility to a relative to handle. This matter has been escalated with our management and legal team.

mackenziebryan in Mississauga

This company did a great job and I would recommend their service to any one I knew that was moving. Price was fair,office was great, crew worked Hard.
Thanks Premiere !

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. All the best in your new home!!

I'm one to take bad reviews with a grain of salt, I've worked in the service industry before and know people like to blow things way out of proportion. And ate way more likely to take the time to slam someone then write about a good experience. So I try to be one of the few who do.

Premiere Van lines in the Mississauga area were awesome from start to finish. The sales rep they sent out was thorough and took the time play the game of 20 questions with me. She sent out her quote the next day and worked with me through any changes I needed on my end. And trust me there were a lot! Life isn't perfect and is certainly not set in stone. Things happen. From changing my move date to last minuet packing. They did there best to accommodate me. The movers they sent were great and bared with me through the just a little to the left wait.. no back to the right.
Now a wall did get dinged on the way down the stairs with a giant dresser. As far as I'm concerened that's a huge win to end a move with jus your a scratch on the wall. The crew apologized and the office later on sent someone out to repair it!
Anyways all in all a great experience and I know who I am calling for my next move!

Yours truly,
One happy homeowner

NDS

Thank you for all aspects of my move! The quote you gave me for moving was fair and was what I ended up paying and in addition to that the crew you sent was amazing, there was nothing broken or damaged, they didn't mind moving things around more than once, and they took great care protecting the flooring of both houses. That day was so long for them and they never complained long after I was already done with the move myself :). I appreciate the care everyone at Premier put into my move I am typically an optimistic person but I was leaving myself a lot of room for problems based on horror stories that other helpful friendly people :) were happy to share with me about their own move. I don't have one negative to thing to say about this my first really big move. I sincerely was not expecting it to be that smooth. Thanks!

Mohammed in Toronto

Premiere overcharged me on the packing services by at least $500. The packers claimed that they worked for 8 hours, while in fact they only spent a maximum of 2.5 hours packing a portion of our small condo. Premiere is unable and unwilling to resolve this issue. It's been ongoing for 3+ months and I still have not heard back from them after many attempts on my side to resolve the issue and providing evidence on the time spent by the packers.

I've filed an official consumer complaint and will seek legal action if necessary.

More about Premiere Van Lines

Premiere Van Lines Toronto (GTA) is your choice for moving within, to or from Toronto West. Serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) our team of professional and dedicated relocation specialists brings a combined history of over 165 years of expertise to our clients and a passion for customer service. We pride ourselves in being able to provide quality services, climate controlled secure storage facilities, modern reliable equipment, and state-of-the-art technology.