Premiere Van Lines

SARAH  PENIUK  from Premiere Van Lines
Owner/Manager
SARAH PENIUK [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Mississauga  >  Premiere Van Lines
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Premiere Van Lines

Carole
1 review Caledon, ON

Very good. Pleasant workers, quick, careful with my items and overall did a great job.

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. From our Family to yours we wish you all the best in your new home.

Pierrette C in

I am very disappointed in Premiere's unwillingness to compensate me fairly for a poor packing service & subsequent undue stress it caused me that they acknowledge.

The packers left out 2 kitchen drawers filled with utensils + packed half content of 6 drawer dresser + packed my personal belongings, including undergarments, after being told it was ok to leave it in dresser--this was humiliating to say the least + inappropriate packing practice of artwork--not following own practice of special care--found in box with other closet items + only packed 8 pictures/artwork of 19--remaining pictures were left for movers to pack next day + lack of proper labeling--had to push/move/lift boxes to figure out content which was difficult for me, a 68 year old woman with a heart condition+ obstructed kitchen passage with 2 heavy boxes that I had to push + missed content (equivalent of 2 boxes) in washroom that were left for movers to pack next day + one box left open & unlabeled + of the 2 identical suitcases only one was packed + out of 3 floor lamps only one light bulb was packed + handled packing of end table glass like a regular item--did not follow own practice of special care + next day movers had to put in extra time to pack that was left behind and they did a terrific job.

Even though I am pleased with the movers (Tommy and Paul), consummate professionals, Premiere changed my moving date by e-mail without prior discussion or explanation. The Coordinator assumed I would be ok with it.

After numerous communiqués and unsuccessful attempts at negotiating a lower fee, Premiere is only offering $100 discount as a goodwill measure. That came as a total shock and disappointment. This amount undermines the undue stress it caused and goes against Premiere’s mission statement which is a commitment to provide the highest level of service simply because their customers deserve the very best. I was reasonable in my request for ¼ of the actual price ($300).

Job Price

Thank you kindly for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and distress experienced in respect to your recent move. We pride ourselves on convenience and strong customer service, we recognize that the service you received during the pack portion of your relocation certainly did not reflect our standards. Once we were aware of the situation, our operations team quickly responded by working on a solution to ensure all services were completed to your satisfactory. Along with the cash discount, Premiere also promised to make improvements in our staffing and service levels. As a testament to our strive for perfection, we advised that we would be implementing new policies and produces in the hopes that we can prevent this issue from reoccurring in the future. Again, thank you for your time and we wish you all the best in your new home.

barbanddave

Was very pleased with the care and professional way our furniture, etc. were prepared for the move, plus the cheerful way the movers reacted.

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. All the best in your new home!!

angelina.g.french

The premiere crew was very helpful, knowledgeable and hard-working. Overall we were satisfied with their services but the only one complaint we have is they could have been a bit more careful. The furniture drawers were not shrink-wrapped and as a result the drawer contents almost came spilling out when unloading. Also, our bookshelves were removed by the crew but was lost in the move and now we have no way of using our bookshelf unless we go out and purchase new slats. A thorough search of the truck after unloading should have been done so that this situation could have been avoided. I'm sure it was not done intentionally but being a bit more careful would have helped alot.

This review is an honest one and we would not hesitate to recommend them to others and we would definitely use them again, should the need arise. We hope our comments are taken as constructive criticism as it was certainly meant that way.

Thanks and kind regards,
Angelina & Jerald French

Job Price

Thank you kindly for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. Firstly, we would like to apologize for any inconveniences that you may have experienced in respects to your recent relocation. We pride ourselves on convenience and strong customer service and assure you that your comments and feedback will give us the opportunity to remedy any problem that may exist and help to improve our service levels. Thank you again for your time and we wish you both all the best in your new home.

doriadebret

Very professional from start to finish with the initial consult for a quote to the moving day, and unpacking at our new adress.
The group of guys were super hard working , as we had quite more to move than we initially thought. We required a second van which arrived seamlessly and we were able to finish packing up for our move.
Overall a positive experience in a very stressful situation.

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your moving experience. From our family to yours we wish you all the best in your new home.

magnanelli

The team were friendly and professional. Great guys worked very hard to keep our large furniture in good order. Although they say that you don't have to empty the dressers, I definitely would in hindsight as they were already heavy wood and the guys had to make a herculean effort with the bedroom furniture "loaded". Still, they did it, we were amazed.

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your moving experience. We wish you all the best in your new home.

johndo61

The crew did a great job and were very courteous and efficient, both in the packing and the move itself, which was complicated and long. I would definitely recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We wish you all the best in your new home.

J. C.
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Right from the start I felt comfortable with the company. Sarah came and did a complete walk through of the house for the quote and asked so many questions, offered so much information and looked after all the details. She followed up when she said she would with 2 different quote options. I thought they were reasonable quotes when compared with others. The moving team was a little late due to Toronto traffic but Dave texted me to let me know they would be delayed. They were all very professional and courteous and did a complete walk through and then started dismantling beds etc. and loading. At the other end, the entry space was limited but they manoeuvred everything in without a problem. They asked where to put almost every box. Beds were set back up where I wanted them. Nothing was damaged and there wasn't a mark on a wall in either house. These guys were polite, efficient and real experts. I would certainly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind comments and for sharing your moving experience. We wish you all the best in your new home.

irene

fabulous crew - very pleasant and hard working .... considering the complexity of the move we are both very surprised and happy to say it went perfectly :)

Lea H.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Absolutely great guys that did our move. And Sarah is fabulous. The three guys that moved us work hard and kept chugging.

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. All the best in your new home!!

More about Premiere Van Lines

Premiere Van Lines Toronto (GTA) is your choice for moving within, to or from Toronto West. Serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) our team of professional and dedicated relocation specialists brings a combined history of over 165 years of expertise to our clients and a passion for customer service. We pride ourselves in being able to provide quality services, climate controlled secure storage facilities, modern reliable equipment, and state-of-the-art technology.