Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

DASher from Ajax
DASher from Ajax
8 reviews Ajax, ON

excellent air conditioning system replacement

In replacing my air conditioning system, Kyle and Bill worked professionally and efficiently. They were respectful while working inside and outside my house, leaving the job site tidy. Kyle thoroughly explained the new system and thermostat, and offered to provide further assistance in the future. Their installation work was A-1.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

Private User reviews London, ON

Furnace tune-up

I am very pleased with yearly furnace tune-up (covered by System Protection Plus Maint. Plan), done on Nov. 16 by technician #110795. Your technician was professional, knowledgeable - explained and answered my questions, and he was also pleasant. Thank you.

Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to share your experience with us! ~Jessica

Kimberley C in Oshawa
Kimberley C in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furance Replacement

I recently had to replace my furnace and had the pleasure to work with Martin Puckett (Home Comfort Advisor). Martin was very pleasant and knowledgeable, he took the time to explain the entire process to me. He also explained how the government rebates work and scheduled an appointment with the auditor to take advantage of these rebates. Very professional and would highly recommend Reliance for any future installs.

Thank you for the kind review Kimberley. ~Jessica

Phil in Grimsby
Phil in Grimsby
2 reviews Grimsby, ON

Full marks

Amy, the reliance salesperson, responded to our initial inquiry very quickly, arranged a time to go over our requirements and showed up exactly when she promised. She had the answers to all of our questions — she clearly knew her stuff. She had no trouble coming up with a selection of options that would meet our needs and made them easy to understand, leaving us clear notes to refer to as we made our decision. Once we sent her our acceptance two days later, even though it was a Saturday, she was back the same day to finalize the paperwork and take the necessary measurements for the installers. Within minutes, she had ensured the availability of the equipment and set up the installation date — Monday morning, two days later! (It probably only took that long because the next day was Sunday!)

Matt & Curtis (I HOPE my poor memory got your names right, guys!) showed up right on time Monday morning, equipped with everything they needed for the job. They removed the old furnace-A/C equipment, installed the new units — including the new thermostat, new exhaust & intake piping and new routing for the water heater that had been sharing with the old furnace — all in well under 8 hours. From the moment they stepped into the house, they kept the place clean and tidy. When they had left, the only hint that they'd been working there was the neat, shiny, new furnace and A/C.

Amy followed up with a phone call, an hour later, and quickly found the answer to my one question about our fancy, new thermostat.

And it's working great!

Ten out of ten, Reliance!

What a wonderful review! Thank you Phil! We're so pleased to hear about your experience and are always happy to help! ~ Penny

Sharon L. Roberts from Toronto
Sharon L. Roberts from Toronto

Water Heater issues

I had Steve from Reliance came to my house to fix my water tank. He was very pleasant and professional and he put on a booty over his shoes right away which was very impressive .The other guy didn’t . Not only did he replace the malfunctioning parts , he explained what was wrong and the reasons for the issues.
Thanks very much Steve.

Thank you for the kind review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Water heater not working

Richard Knicely came out as my water heater was not working he was professional and courteous I was happy with the service and the tips he gave on taking a protection plan.

Thank you for the wonderful review! ~Jessica

Michael in Richmond Hill
Michael in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace drain tube leak repair

I am a new Reliance Home Comfort customer and I have decided to reach out to them based on the reviews I read from this site. Brian from Richmond Hill office performed the required repairs with utmost professionalism, answered all of my questions and left his work area tidy after he was done. I am quite happy, that I made this call and would recommend this company and services they offer to my family and friends.

Thank you Michael! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Service call

Our service guy was great. He did a great job and even took all the garbage away. The office was a bit difficult to deal with and a bit insensitive.

Thank you for your review! ~ Penny

Tee in Windsor
Tee in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Very professional

I had Joe from Reliance come in and change my thermostat. He explained why it wasn’t working, and went through how to work the new one properly. He worked efficiently and professionally, I couldn’t have asked for better service.
Thanks Joe!

This is so great to hear! Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! ~ Penny

Windsor Homeowner
Windsor Homeowner
1 review Windsor, ON

Plumbing Service

From the start of the phone call requesting a plumber to the conclusion of the service provided by the technician this experience was nothing short of exceptional. The call taker was helpful, informative and accommodating. She was able to schedule an appointment for that day, which was helpful as the problem was in our main bath. The technician was on time (notifying us before he arrived with a phone call), respectful of our property (the first time there was no mess to clean up afterwards), knowledgeable, professional and skilled at what he does. Our family will definitely call Reliance again in the future for any plumbing work that we need done, as customer service is definitely their priority. The call taker and technician (Deston) deserve recognition for a job well done.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're always happy to help and appreciate the great review! ~ Penny

More about Reliance Home Comfort