Reliance Home Comfort

jg in Windsor
jg in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Two new toilets

Brian Sinclair was the plumber and he is great. Answered questions, got the toilets, had them installed in two hours. He was also very neat. We requested Brian because of his good work.

Charles in Kanata
Charles in Kanata
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Hot water tank repair

I ran out of hot water and Reliance came out the same day. The technician was wonderful fixed up my water heater and no time and got me back up and running. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Thank you for your kind review, Charles! ~Haley

MJZ in Waterloo
MJZ in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

A/C Not working

Terrible Service and extremely overcharged.
First tech told me A/C had to be replaced. Completed my own diagnostic turns out need a new capacitor (easy to assess) and a relay switch.
Call tech back, same response need new A/C not sure these items will fix unit. Told tech to replace those items - guess what, problem solved!
$700 of that kind of service - Never use Reliance, trust me. Worst experience ever.
Will I be paying that bill - no way :)

I'm so sorry to hear about this experience, if you would like to email me I can look into this further ~ pkirby@reliancecomfort.com

Penny

BrenH in St. Catharines
BrenH in St. Catharines
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Complicated install

Completely reconfigured the furnace room as it wasn’t to code. Awesome job, even though it was a huge task. Moved water heater, installed new furnace, new AC unit, new duct work, air intake and proper drain. Feel so much better knowing it is done right and we are safe.

Thank you for sharing your comments and review with us! ~ Penny

Chris in Bowmanville
Chris in Bowmanville
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Excellent urgent service from technician Rob M, Durham

Our AC broke during the heatwave of the past several months, and upon placing a call (we have a protection plan for our furnace and AC), Rob Mitchell was dispatched only a few hours later.

Smart, personable and efficient, Rob was thorough in his diagnosis and repaired the unit on the spot. The service manager Constantine even followed up to ensure our satisfaction.

Fantastic experience from (lousy, under the circumstances) start to finish!

Thanks so much for the great review Chris! We're so pleased to hear about your experience! ~ Penny

DebL in Thunder Bay
DebL in Thunder Bay
0 reviews Thunder Bay, ON

New furnace installation

As a 15- or 20-year customer, I’ve always been happy with the service and products provided by Reliance. This time is no exception. The Home Comfort advisor and the installers were professional and personable; the job was prioritized and completed efficiently; communication was clear and thorough. And, there were no frustrations - the Reliance team made the process easy for me.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!b We appreciate the great feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Re furnace inspection

Brandon was at my home today. He was quick, polite, and had amazing advice. He answered all of my questions and concerns. Thanks to Brandon my family will sleep easy knowing that we will be safe this upcoming winter.

This is so nice to hear! Thanks so much for the great review! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Reliance Guys are Awesom!

I have had multiple service guys come to the home and have all been very professional! I would recommend Reliance to anyone. I have never had an issues, they give me piece of mind.

Thank you for the kind review! ~Jessica

@cruz_realtor
@cruz_realtor
1 review Oshawa, ON

Reliance, Tech. Dino

As a realtor, it’s hard to find reputable people that know about HVAC & that give you truly helpful advice. I highly recommend Dino when you need an honest opinion & an final word on what the problem is & how to fix it. Just high quality service, thank you for all the help!

Thank you for the review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Colleen in RAMA
Colleen in RAMA
0 reviews , ON

Hot Water Tank

I was happy with the polite service guys however unhappy that it took a week and four service calls to have hot water again. Not once did I receive a call from a manager regarding a family without hot water for a week. 3rd visit tank caught fire. I was assured by telephone conversation that 3rd visit would come prepared to fix unit. I had family visiting for weekend from out of town and they left early due to water situition. This should have gone on for this long.

Hi Colleen, I am very sorry to hear about these delays and repeat visits. If you require further assistance please email me. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com Thank you, Jessica

More about Reliance Home Comfort