Reliance Home Comfort

Tudor in St Catharines
Tudor in St Catharines
28 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Toilet install done right

This might not be the least expensive job, but Rocco in St. Catharines is the plumber to trust. I wanted to buy a decent toilet at a big box home store and he gave me the rundown on the quality of big box store toilets, which aren't the greatest, supposedly. When you add their price plus another plumber, it would've equalled what I paid Rocco for a Proflo toilet. He basically recommended it so he didn't have to come back to repair it. I did a little digging around and found out they're a good brand and went for it. The install was done quick and right, accommodated me on my own schedule. I would definitely recommend Reliance. There's no doubt I'd call Rocco again. Thank you!!

John from Oakville
John from Oakville

Furnace Tune-Up

I recently took out the Furnace protection plan from Reliance home comfort. The price per month is quite reasonable considering the cost of parts to fix your furnace. Included in the package was a annually furnace tune up. I booked appointment with the Burlington office. The technician was running late but did call to say they would be there soon. The technician performed a check list of the furnace and answered any questions or concerns. Upon entering our house he did identify himself and showed proper id. He was very personable, knowledgeable, and professional. I would recommend their service to any friends and family.
Sorry but i forget the technician's name but it was the Burlington branch team member #0660.

This is so great to hear! Thanks so much for the amazing feedback Brian! We appreciate your business and are always happy to help ~ Penny

EY
EY

Furnace Maintenance

Daryl # 2105, came by today to service our furnace. He was pleasant to deal with and very efficient and thorough during the inspection and was quick to resolve the issue. 5 star service .

Thank you!
Eric and Rosemary

Thank you for the wonderful review! ~Jessica

R&J in Brampton
R&J in Brampton

Water Tank Service

Thanks to Steve from Reliance Home Comfort for his punctuality, professionalism and excellent customer service when he assessed and resolved a power issue affecting my water tank on Mar. 4/19.

Thank you for the kind review! ~Jessica

Dave from London
Dave from London
6 reviews London, ON

Great Serviceman

I had Mark from Reliance Home Comfort come out to work on a few plumbing issues today (February 13th). This isn't the first time Mark has been here to my house. Mark is extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. He has been able to fix plumbing issues in my house that other servicemen were unable to fix. I am extremely happy with his plumbing knowledge and level of service. Reliance is very lucky to have such a great employee working for them and he should definitely be given a commendation.!

Thank you for the wonderful review Dave! ~Jessica

Electrical service today

Thank you reliance for the electric service today. Great to have peace of mind again. Your electrician was amazing and very patient while explaining the issue, what the fox was and what to watch for in the future if it occurs again

Pleased Customer in London
Pleased Customer in London
1 review London, ON

Water heater repair

Kyle came to investigate a periodic loud noise from our rented water heater. He completed the service professional and kept me informed of possible problems. 6 hrs after Kyle had left we notice the water tank was still running. I called customer service and was very frustrated with the lack of concern and the offer of a 2 day out appt - I was out of service and it was a follow up from todays appt. Kyle had given me his card and I left message on his Cell (8pm). He responded immediately and arrange to come the next day to investigate. Kyle came after work today (I had to work all day) and repaired new problem. Thanks, Kyle

AC Installation

Maroun and Ryan installed the Carrier 5000 into our terrace home and we couldn't have been more happy with their service. Thank you so much for doing such a great job.

This is so wonderful to hear, thank you for your review! ~Haley

Lise in Toronto
Lise in Toronto
1 review Cornwall, ON

Maintenance for furnace and a/c

Bill, id 3744, was very efficient and explained everything that was done to furnace and air conditioning unit .Bill gave us some good hints for keeping our a/c unit clean thru the summer season..... thank you

Thank you for your great review! ~Haley

Andy  in Oakville
Andy in Oakville

RELIANCE AIR CONDITIONER PURCHASE AND INSTALLATION

Tyler was the penultimate fine sales consultant who guided us through the exercise, including supervision of the installation.
The installation was completed within 3 days of signing the sales contract, and the techs arrived on the arranged time.
Highly recommended.