Reliance Home Comfort

Susan from Oakville
Susan from Oakville
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

Annual AC service

Just had my AC unit given its annual 21 point checkup by Reliance of Burlington. Mike, the technician, is just brilliant.
Aside from being very friendly and polite- he took the time to explain how various system components work ;I’m always curious) and told me what to watch for and how to run system optimally.
Five star service from Mike - thank you!
Reliance - you’ve got a rockstar with him!!!

Thank you for the kind review Susan! ~Jessica

Tom in TORONTO
Tom in TORONTO

Annual inspection of furnace and AC

A simply wonderful experience. Technician Nate was very competent, professional and quite pleasant. Left us with a real sense of Nate's competence. Hope that we see Nate again next year.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Tom. ~Haley

staktrace
staktrace
18 reviews Hamilton, ON

A sad tale of missing paperwork

I had a small gas leak in my furnace which my gas company flagged as an infraction to be corrected within a month or so, or my gas would be turned off. I called Reliance to get it fixed right away and they sent somebody out. He fixed the leak and assured me the paperwork would get sent in to the gas company to clear the infraction. However that never happened, and I got a notice from the gas company that the infraction was still pending. Then followed a nightmare of having to call Reliance's call centers and customer resolutions department every day until the deadline, being told that it would get done for sure that day, and then calling the gas company the next day to be told they still hadn't gotten it.

While everybody I spoke to at Reliance was friendly and nice (except for one call center agent who twice put me on hold for 20 minutes and then disconnected me), their repeated inability to submit the paperwork to the gas company was extremely frustrating. Having to spend hours on the phone with different customer service departments going through the same rigmarole every day is not my idea of a fun time. Now the gas company will have to come out to reinspect the furnace.

Very sorry to hear about this experience. Please email me with your account information and I can take a further look into this for you. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com ~Jessica

Tudor in St Catharines
Tudor in St Catharines
28 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Toilet install done right

This might not be the least expensive job, but Rocco in St. Catharines is the plumber to trust. I wanted to buy a decent toilet at a big box home store and he gave me the rundown on the quality of big box store toilets, which aren't the greatest, supposedly. When you add their price plus another plumber, it would've equalled what I paid Rocco for a Proflo toilet. He basically recommended it so he didn't have to come back to repair it. I did a little digging around and found out they're a good brand and went for it. The install was done quick and right, accommodated me on my own schedule. I would definitely recommend Reliance. There's no doubt I'd call Rocco again. Thank you!!

Rick in Oshawa
Rick in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replace hot water tank

Excellent customer service. Got job done fast and efficient, everything looks clean and done right. Did not leave a mess, concerned about not getting carpet dirty when pulling old tank out. Told me about other services that Reliance has. Kody did an excellent job wish all service people were like that.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

AC rental and furnace maintenance

Very happy with the service and would recommend it. Any minor issues that have popped up have been resolved quickly. All the staff that we’ve met have been friendly and knowledgeable.

Michelle in Cambridge
Michelle in Cambridge
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

A

Adam clearly explained what caused the condensation and the things he did to fix it. Kudos to you for being respectful and professional! Thank you for the great customer service!

Private User reviews Saugeen Shores, ON

Hit water heater repair.

Josh is the most thorough technician I’ve come across, I was very happy to see him at my door, he was even early for the service call. Water heater was fixed and running like new.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Problem with water heater

Excellent service. Very satisfied with the service technicians! We had problems with our water tank! The service technicians resolved it very quickly. We had placed a call to set up appointment and we were able to get someone out to our home very quickly! Thank you for resolving the matter very quickly! We really appreciate it!

Plumbing  in Pelham
Plumbing in Pelham
0 reviews Pelham, ON

Plumbing repair

Excellent service. The repairs resolved the issue. The plumber was punctual, explained the problem, showed evidence to explain problem and left a clean worksite. I would definitely recommend this service.

More about Reliance Home Comfort