Reliance Home Comfort

Dave from London
Dave from London
6 reviews London, ON

Great Serviceman

I had Mark from Reliance Home Comfort come out to work on a few plumbing issues today (February 13th). This isn't the first time Mark has been here to my house. Mark is extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. He has been able to fix plumbing issues in my house that other servicemen were unable to fix. I am extremely happy with his plumbing knowledge and level of service. Reliance is very lucky to have such a great employee working for them and he should definitely be given a commendation.!

Thank you for the wonderful review Dave! ~Jessica

Francis from Markham
Francis from Markham

No response or call back

Tried contacting this place to arrange a visit to have my furnace looked at. No response on the number listed so I went to the online booking to arrange for someone to contact me back. I never heard from anyone all day and not even an email acknowledgement that a request for a appointment was received. I see customer service is not a strong suit for this company. Good thing this was not an emergency.

I'm so sorry to hear about this Francis! If you'd like to email me I can certainly assist with an appointment, pkirby@reliancecomfort.com ~ Penny

Michael
Michael

Furnace maintenance

Got maintenance service with Chris C. from Reliance. I felt very comfortable with him and felt that he knew his stuff. He recommended a few things to me and gave a great overview of my furnace, what could go wrong and some advice on future furnace replacements. All in all he did what I expected and then some.

Carmine in London
Carmine in London
1 review London, ON

Replacement of water heater

Bart came to replace our water heater and was very professional in his work. Called before he came giving us 30 minutes heads up. When he came he got everything done quickly with no mess. Once completed he explained the work he did and described the units operation. Directed us to where we could call with any questions, concerns or problems. All in all a very pleasant experience to a worrisome issue.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

furnace service

I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE WORK OF AMARJIT ON MY FURNACE. I GAVE HIM A FIVE STAR AND IF THERE WAS MORE THAN FIVE STAR THAT I COULD GIVE, THEN I WOUILD GIVE IT TO HIM.

Kim in Fergus
Kim in Fergus
1 review Fergus, ON

New furnace and AC

George came to my home my furnace after 17 years died and he was so informative and helpful and I’m an owner of a new furnace and AC !! Thanks

chuck in Brantford
chuck in Brantford
1 review Oshawa, ON

Hot water tank replacement.

The Reliance technician that came to our house to repair/replace the hot water tank was very professional and courteous. He called before he came. When he was working he explained everything he was doing. He also inquired if we had any questions regarding the new unit. He is definitely an asset to Reliance home comfort.

arbed72 in Kingsville
arbed72 in Kingsville
1 review Kingsville, ON

Furnace repair

Phil 950
Very nice guy, explained everything he was doing....had a few good laughs.....he did not even get upset when my dog decided to go to the bathroom on his tool bag!!!! He still gave both dogs a treat!!!! Very happy with service!!!! Thank you Phil for being so nice to my BAD dog......you deserve a treat for that.

Thank you for the review! ~Jessica

Hayley in Toronto
Hayley in Toronto
1 review Georgina, ON

Hot water tank

Dylan was awesome ! He was quick and efficient at replacing what needed to be done with our hot water tank and was extremely knowledge with regards to service required.

Thank you for the kind review Hayley! ~Jessica

Cloud2049 in Burlington
Cloud2049 in Burlington

Horrible

Honestly, Reliance is the worse I would stay away from them. Nothing but trouble. Trouble with our furnace, AC, billing, everything. I wish I could go back in time and not go with them. Stay away.

If you require assistance please feel free to email me. jdeboo@relaincecomfort.com ~Jessica

More about Reliance Home Comfort