Reliance Home Comfort

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Peterborough  >  Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Do not sign a contract with these people

The contract was not explained properly. The buy out amount was immoral ($1500 for a 10 year old water softener).

Then after payout, they continued to take monthly payments, saying the account was't closed, despite the many phone calls from us and my lawyer to get the buy out statement.

Hi there, if you would like to email me your account information I can certainly look into this for you, pkirby@reliancecomfort.com ~ Penny

Beth in London
Beth in London
0 reviews London, ON

Furnace and A/C purchase

Jeff Hayhoe from Reliance came to my home to consult regarding the purchase of a new furnace and air conditioner since mine is 19 yrs. old. He was informative and professional. I hope that my choices were sound based on the info he provided. He called, after installation today, to inquire as to how it went and if I had any questions. I appreciate that.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Hot water tank service

Nice service tech. Seemed knowledgeable and got the job done. Pilot light was out and the was a leak from the pipe above the tank. Reliance showed up within 1hr of my call and the tech resolved this within 1hr.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We're so pleased to hear about your service appointment! ~ Penny

JC in Scarborough
JC in Scarborough

Reliance - bad customer service - wrong air purifier's brand

We signed a contract for the CARRIER INFINITY package ( furnace, AC, WHOLE-HOME GERMICIDAL AIR PURIFIER,HUMIDIFIER and thermostast) and they installed another air purifier`s brand. After more than 10 calls and emails, we are still waiting for them to install the correct one. They said the retail price of the package is 14,000.00 dollars. Is this correct? As we are renting, not to own, we have to pay 225 for 48 months.

Hi JC, I'm so sorry to hear about the issues. If you would like to email me I can look into this further, pkirby@reliancecomfort.com ~ Penny

Masonville63 in London
Masonville63 in London
0 reviews London, ON

New furnace and A/C

Brad came out today to provide us with a quote for a new furnace and air conditioner. We already had a quote from another company. We were impressed with his candid answers to our questions.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Hot water tank repair

Hot water tank repair...Jim arrived exactly when they said he would. He provided great customer service and excellent advice regarding our hot water tank. Would recommend this company to all!

This is so nice to hear! Thanks so much for the great feedback! ~ Penny

Lorenzo in Hamilton
Lorenzo in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

hot water tank repair

Abdullah was punctual, professional, and highly efficient. He was able to assess the problem, find the replacement part, and complete the repair. He was thorough in his explanations. Thank you for the service.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Lorenzo! We're so happy to hear about your service appointment! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Water heater

Chad Mcdaid came out knew exactly what was wrong and had the water heater back up and running in no time. His service and professionalism was too much. Thanks for your help!

Thanks so much for sharing your comments and review with us! ~ Penny

Ken V W in Oshawa
Ken V W in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Annual maintenance

Tim was in to perform annual preventative maintenance. Reviewed service completed and that everything was in good shape. Reminded me to urn on humidifier once entering heating season. Very polite and courteous. Cleaned work area after completion.

Thank you Ken! We're so pleased to hear about your experience! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Essex, ON

Winter maintenance

Keith was here right on time he was very understanding with me who doesn't know much about furnace Keith show me the part that Wasn't working like it should Keith even told me the name and understood I didn't know what plan was on the house .I am very happy with the service I received, Keith also told me that he might not be the person replacing the new piece which will be here Monday . Thank you teaching me what I should watch for and listen for and that this motor wasn't working .

I appreciate your understanding 110%
Ms Theresa Sauve

Thank you so much for the great review Theresa! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help! ~ Penny

More about Reliance Home Comfort