Reliance Home Comfort

Dave from London
Dave from London
6 reviews London, ON

Great Serviceman

I had Mark from Reliance Home Comfort come out to work on a few plumbing issues today (February 13th). This isn't the first time Mark has been here to my house. Mark is extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. He has been able to fix plumbing issues in my house that other servicemen were unable to fix. I am extremely happy with his plumbing knowledge and level of service. Reliance is very lucky to have such a great employee working for them and he should definitely be given a commendation.!

Thank you for the wonderful review Dave! ~Jessica

Francis from Markham
Francis from Markham

No response or call back

Tried contacting this place to arrange a visit to have my furnace looked at. No response on the number listed so I went to the online booking to arrange for someone to contact me back. I never heard from anyone all day and not even an email acknowledgement that a request for a appointment was received. I see customer service is not a strong suit for this company. Good thing this was not an emergency.

I'm so sorry to hear about this Francis! If you'd like to email me I can certainly assist with an appointment, pkirby@reliancecomfort.com ~ Penny

Michael
Michael

Furnace maintenance

Got maintenance service with Chris C. from Reliance. I felt very comfortable with him and felt that he knew his stuff. He recommended a few things to me and gave a great overview of my furnace, what could go wrong and some advice on future furnace replacements. All in all he did what I expected and then some.

Sunil in Guelph
Sunil in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Excellent Service

Reid, our serviceman provided excellent service! He was very knowledgable about the issue we were having with our water heater. He had a great work ethic and was able to repair our water heater in an efficient and cleanly manner. He really represented Reliance strongly and we are very satisfied with the service we were given. He was able to finish the job in a sufficient amount of time. Overall great experience and service!

John in Leamington
John in Leamington
1 review Leamington, ON

Furnace installed

Friendly people, great service the Furnace is nice and quiet I love the thermostat I’m happy with the Job they did well done they cleaned after they were done. 10/10

KBISHOP in Oshawa
KBISHOP in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Hot Water Tank replacement

Rental water tank was leaking. Called for service, asked about other services- not interested. Do you want our Tech to discuss other services- NO!
First Reliance Employee came and looked, yes it's leaking! (Feb.13th)
Feb 14th. second Reliance employee came without a replacement. Third Reliance Employee brought the tank later. Four hours to replace?
Made a mess on floor and carpet, had to asked to use "booties"
Several conversations about other services- furnace replacement!
Perhaps a definition of NO would be good training?

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace/filter maintanence

We had installed a new furnace, humidifier and AC unit installed a few years ago. It has brought down our hydro use and hence saved $. Service is included so when our Nest thermostat indicated we needed to change out the filter, I called this morning and a tech was at my home before noon...wow, great service. Dino, the tech was very professional and good spirited. I know if I were in the HVAC business, I would be trying to get Dino to join my firm! Next service, I will request him to conduct the service even if I have to wait. Good all around experience!

Thank you for the review and kind words for Dino! ~Jessica

M.Kane
M.Kane
2 reviews Windsor, ON

No Heat Furnace Service

Cant complain at all. We have been a customer of Reliance for many years. They offer excellent service and the technicians who come are extremely knowledgeable about their products. We woke up this morning and found the house on the cold side. We called in to make an appointment and was extremely happy to find out that the technician would be out between 1-5 pm. Shawn the technician called ahead to let us know he was on the way. He diagnosed the problem quickly and got us up and running in no time. He took the time to explain to us what had happend and why it happend. We are extremely happy with the service provided by Shawn and Reliance.

Thank you for the wonderful review! ~Jessica

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Service

Excellent service from start to finish. The guy was able to explain all the issues with the furnace and was able to fix the issue. He was very polite and well manered

Thank you for the kind review! ~Jessica

Eva in Toronto
Eva in Toronto

Water tank heater problem

Noticed at night that I do not have hot water.
Called Reliance at 11 pm, booked technician for the next morning.
He came on time, replaced the senor.
Very professional and friendly. Good service.
Reccomend it.