51 Simcoe Street South Oshawa ON L1H 4G4

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

DASher from Ajax
DASher from Ajax
8 reviews Ajax, ON

excellent air conditioning system replacement

In replacing my air conditioning system, Kyle and Bill worked professionally and efficiently. They were respectful while working inside and outside my house, leaving the job site tidy. Kyle thoroughly explained the new system and thermostat, and offered to provide further assistance in the future. Their installation work was A-1.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

Phil in Grimsby
Phil in Grimsby
2 reviews Grimsby, ON

Full marks

Amy, the reliance salesperson, responded to our initial inquiry very quickly, arranged a time to go over our requirements and showed up exactly when she promised. She had the answers to all of our questions — she clearly knew her stuff. She had no trouble coming up with a selection of options that would meet our needs and made them easy to understand, leaving us clear notes to refer to as we made our decision. Once we sent her our acceptance two days later, even though it was a Saturday, she was back the same day to finalize the paperwork and take the necessary measurements for the installers. Within minutes, she had ensured the availability of the equipment and set up the installation date — Monday morning, two days later! (It probably only took that long because the next day was Sunday!)

Matt & Curtis (I HOPE my poor memory got your names right, guys!) showed up right on time Monday morning, equipped with everything they needed for the job. They removed the old furnace-A/C equipment, installed the new units — including the new thermostat, new exhaust & intake piping and new routing for the water heater that had been sharing with the old furnace — all in well under 8 hours. From the moment they stepped into the house, they kept the place clean and tidy. When they had left, the only hint that they'd been working there was the neat, shiny, new furnace and A/C.

Amy followed up with a phone call, an hour later, and quickly found the answer to my one question about our fancy, new thermostat.

And it's working great!

Ten out of ten, Reliance!

Michael in Richmond Hill
Michael in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace drain tube leak repair

I am a new Reliance Home Comfort customer and I have decided to reach out to them based on the reviews I read from this site. Brian from Richmond Hill office performed the required repairs with utmost professionalism, answered all of my questions and left his work area tidy after he was done. I am quite happy, that I made this call and would recommend this company and services they offer to my family and friends.

Tee in Windsor
Tee in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Very professional

I had Joe from Reliance come in and change my thermostat. He explained why it wasn’t working, and went through how to work the new one properly. He worked efficiently and professionally, I couldn’t have asked for better service.
Thanks Joe!

Windsor Homeowner
Windsor Homeowner
1 review Windsor, ON

Plumbing Service

From the start of the phone call requesting a plumber to the conclusion of the service provided by the technician this experience was nothing short of exceptional. The call taker was helpful, informative and accommodating. She was able to schedule an appointment for that day, which was helpful as the problem was in our main bath. The technician was on time (notifying us before he arrived with a phone call), respectful of our property (the first time there was no mess to clean up afterwards), knowledgeable, professional and skilled at what he does. Our family will definitely call Reliance again in the future for any plumbing work that we need done, as customer service is definitely their priority. The call taker and technician (Deston) deserve recognition for a job well done.

Private User reviews Thunder Bay, ON

New Furnace Installation

51 Simcoe Street South
Oshawa
L1H 4G4

The sale person was very friendly and knowledgeable of the purchase product by explaining its operating features and answering any questions.
The two installer were also very friendly, knowledgeable and courteous in doing their installation.

Iouri in Mississauga
Iouri in Mississauga

Furnace service

Great company, great service! Very competent and knowledgeable technician Derek came to our house from Reliance for fine-turning our new furnace. We are extremely satisfied by his service, many thanks!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

HVAC

51 Simcoe Street South
Oshawa
L1H 4G4

Chris was extremely helpful in addressing my issue. He completed the work quickly and was very knowledgeable about my furnace and my other Reliance products. He was able to provide me with some good tips on general maintenance as well. Would recommend Chris to others.

This is so great to hear! Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so pleased to hear about your experience and appreciate your feedback ~ Penny

More about Reliance Home Comfort