Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

DASher from Ajax
DASher from Ajax
8 reviews Ajax, ON

excellent air conditioning system replacement

In replacing my air conditioning system, Kyle and Bill worked professionally and efficiently. They were respectful while working inside and outside my house, leaving the job site tidy. Kyle thoroughly explained the new system and thermostat, and offered to provide further assistance in the future. Their installation work was A-1.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Tankless Changed out

Old Rheem Tankless was Leaking Installed New Rinnai Tankless Excellent Job. Steve and Sam did a great Job Great Installers Great Attitude. Very easy to work with lowerd the unit for better accessibility

wray in Brampton
wray in Brampton

Water Tank

I’m very pleased with the service received from your employee Travis today. He was confident, communicated well and knew exactly what he was doing and explained in details as he worked, I must say that he was well trained and did and excellent job. Thank you.

Carene in Oshawa
Carene in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Water Tank

Water Tankless failure. Fast and great service! They fixed the problem right away. Amazing customer service. Kudos to service personnel Chad and Steve! I Will recommend this company. ( Friends/Family)

Leigh in Mississauga
Leigh in Mississauga

Furnace/Air cleaner rental, annual maintenance

Nelson provided quick maintenance service, explained all steps for our furnace and air cleaner maintenance; explained steps for AC for next summer. Very courteous and respectful in our home. The fee is included in our monthly rental program with Reliance.

Frank in Oshawa
Frank in Oshawa
1 review Windsor, ON

Wonderful New Furnace and Air Conditioner

Dustin and Matt L installed our new furnace and air conditioner and they were so intelligent and knew exactly what they were doing. They installed both our furnace and air conditioner very efficiently and totally cleaned everything up when they were done. Extremely impressed as always with the quick service from Reliance.

Thank you for the kind review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

angegraham in Oshawa
angegraham in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Consultation on new water heater

I had Enrique out at my home today to do a consultation on my newly installed water heater, as I had some questions about it. I was so very impressed with his customer service skills, his knowledge and professionalism that I had to write this review. Enrique is an excellent representation of Reliance and I hope that he gets some recognition for this review.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

service

Furnace ignition failure. House was getting cold. Came promptly on a Sunday morning. Very polite. Looked at furnace and tested a few things. Replaced part and it is working now. Thank you.

Thank you for the kind review. ~Jessica

PB
PB

Furnace installation - Faulty unit and service

" No Frustration Guarantee", this installation has been full of frustration even after the install. Techs came late by 2 hrs. Asked me to purchase supplies. Did an unclean/poor job for sealing wall/pipes. This still can be ignored. But they installed a faulty furnace that stopped working on the 1st evening. Called Reliance and they didnt have anyone available to come to look at it. Thanks to the sales rep, he was able to pull some strings and get someone to look at it the next day. A new furnace was installed but it costed me 2 days of my work, lots of frustration and no heat in the home for 2 full days during and after the install. I thought that was the end of it, but now I see that Reliance charged me twice for the furnace. Another error done by Reliance and now I have to deal with my bank to see that I don't get charged for any fees that might incur if any other payment comes out from my account. Very unsatisfied..

Hello, I am very sorry to hear about this experience. I would like to take a further look into this for you, can you please email me with your address/account information. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com Thank you, Jessica

DH in Toronto
DH in Toronto

Lesson learned? Have your annual service inspection done early in the week.

This is a good news and bad news review.

We purchased a furnace and air conditioning protection plan from Reliance. This was the first time we used the plan to have our furnace serviced. The good news is that a Reliance sub-contractor did a thorough inspection of our furnace on a Friday afternoon. The technician discovered faulty venting, tagged our furnace and turned the gas off.

The bad news is Reliance sent out different technicians the next day (Saturday) to fix the venting, who were not experienced in furnace repair. They discovered that the venting needed to be replaced right into the furnace itself and were unable to resolve our issue, as they are experienced water heater technicians. The part required to fix our furnace is at a warehouse, which is closed on Sundays, and so the part is not accessible until Monday. So no heat all weekend.

We escalated the issue and the service manager was helpful. Between her help, and the thorough inspection by the sub-contractor, we're giving Reliance 3 stars.

Hello, I am so sorry to hear about the issues with your furnace and that we were unable to complete the repair on Sunday. If you have any further concerns please feel free to email me. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com Thank you, Jessica

More about Reliance Home Comfort