Reliance Home Comfort

Lindsay Martin
Lindsay Martin
1 review , ON

Furnace and central air

Andrew was amazing! Very polite and helpful. I decided to install a furnace and central air in my rental property. Andrew was a pleasure to work with.
The installation crew was fast, efficient and very pleasant for my tenants.
Definitely recommend.

Private User reviews London, ON

Plumbing

Once again AL set the bar higher. Al has helped me in the past with my plumbing problems. Very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable.
I have the plumbing service with Reliance, highly recommend.

Susan
Susan
0 reviews Greater Sudbury, ON

Plumbing

Darren was very efficient in his plumbing work on toilets and sinks in our house. Plus he put in a mixing valve on the hot water tank and that was done well too. Nice guy and polite.

Jim Lodge
Jim Lodge
0 reviews London, ON

furnace and air conditioning annual review

Kevin P.O.S. was efficient and explained everything thoroughly. We also had a very enjoyable conversation about gardens and flowers! It was a pleasure to deal with him and I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Thank you so much for your kind words Jim. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!- Gemma

Lisa in Calgary
Lisa in Calgary

Air Conditioner

Called for a quote on an air conditioner and Daniel MacDougall answered our call. Was out the next day to verify the unit that would be compatible with our home and existing furnace. He offered us a great deal, signed the paperwork and it was installed the next day. The guys were prompt, efficient and professional. Thanks Daniel for a cool house at the temperatures begin to rise. Kevin and Lisa

Thank you for your excellent review and for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your support. - Gemma

DeedeeLondon
DeedeeLondon
1 review London, ON

furnace & a/c maintenance

Kevin came to my house & did the yearly furnace and a/c maintenance. He was super-friendly and did a very professional job, telling me all the time what he was doing.

He was wonderful!

This is wonderful to hear. Thank you for your excellent review and for taking the time to share your experience.- Gemma

Eldon in Pickering
Eldon in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Installing a new Water Heater

We needed a new water heater. Mike arrived, installed the water heater with no mess and was gone before we knew it. He was courteous and the job was done efficiently. Well Done, Mike!
Eldon

Thank you for your amazing review Eldon! - Gemma

Quinton in Kitchener
Quinton in Kitchener
1 review Hamilton, ON

Air Conditioner

My air conditioner stopped working on a very hot day. Called Reliance and they sent a technician first thing the next day. Matt fixed my A/C’s capacitor and told me what the overall issue was, what options I have going forward and booked a salesman to come out to discuss a new A/C unit.

Thank you for this amazing review. We are grateful for your support! - Gemma

L Martin
L Martin
0 reviews Thunder Bay, ON

Air conditioner install

We decided to rent and install an air conditioner. Vince Chambers was great - answered all of my questions, and reached out during the process to see if I had any further questions. The two installers were friendly and very professional. Great service!

Private User reviews Lucan, ON

Plumbing emergency

I had plumbing work done, the technician was at my home fast, did quick work at solving the problem and was friendly, I would recommend Reliance plumbing service to anyone

This is wonderful to hear. Thank you for your excellent review and recommendation. - Gemma

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.