Reliance Home Comfort

51 Simcoe Street South Oshawa ON L1H 4G4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Niagara Falls  >  Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Sal
Sal

Sal (Air Conditioning Problem)

I called Reliance for an under warranty problem with my Air Conditioner. They were good to deal with and dispatched technician Gabriel Fazzolari. Gabriel diagnosed the problem very quickly, got the parts he needed and made the repair to my complete satisfaction. Gabriel phoned before he came, showed up on time, was very courteous and professional. Not to mention that he is extremely knowledgeable, as he pointed out a couple of other things to my wife. Same technician fixed another problem I had with my pulser humidifier last fall and once again did a great job. Thanks Gabriel for a job well done.

This is so nice to hear! Thank you for sharing your comments and review! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Andrea  in Garson
Andrea in Garson
1 review Sudbury, ON

New furnace

Dan and his team did a great job installing our new furnace. Very happy with the service and workmanship. My husband and I were very impressed with Dan’s overall knowledge and the time he took to educate us on the functions of the complete system once the install was complete.

Perry Mellway in Oshawa
Perry Mellway in Oshawa

AC Repair

I called on 17 May to say the compressor wasn't kicking in. Ben arrived two hours later and did extensive troubleshooting. He diagnosed the A coil which is inside the furnace. Part was ordered/delivered to the house today. Dave arrived shortly after I called and completed the install in less than the expected 4 hours. The system is fully restored, working like it did when purchased 8 years ago. Great work. Both techs were very knowledgeable, personable and professional. I couldn't have asked for better service.

SadRelianceCustomer in Burlington
SadRelianceCustomer in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Water Heater Rental

Booked a timeslot to replace my water tank from 7 am to 11 am. Tech showed up at 7 pm with the wrong tank and I was told he couldn't do the install. Funny enough, the reason I booked early was under the recommendation from Reliance to book early in the morning in case they need to get the right parts. Had to take a day off work and sit around waiting all day for nothing. I had called to confirm the tech was showing up, and just kept getting, "he's running a bit late he'll be there soon". Don't trust whatever time slot they give you.

Monique Cuglietta in Oshawa
Monique Cuglietta in Oshawa

hot water tank replacement

Ron Baxter technician was polite has a great smile. Works well under difficult situations. I highly recommend Mr. Baxter. Needed to replace hot water tank. Tenant's were giving problem to landlord.

1 review Windsor, ON

Hot water tank replacement

Today a man named Kody saved my house by replacing my hot water tank rental.

He was so kind and reassuring, made a nightmare of a situation seem less scary and more manageable.

He replaced the tank and calmed me at the same time with his great demeanor.

I would definitely recommend him and reliance to my close friends and family.

Furnace

Gabriel Came to my house the other day to look over my furnace as i havent had it looked at in a real long time. Gabriel is through and very polite. Thank you Reliance for the wonderful service.

FlowMax 120

This is the third technician called in for the 3rd time for this month alone, for the same service. I've lost hot water everytime. My third call was less than 24 hours from when the previous tech left. The techs are all courteous and polite...I would rate them all a 5 if it were based on them alone but I am reviewing the entire experience. I would prefer for someone to figure it out and properly understand what is going on with the unit. Since February of this year, I've had 6 technicians called out for this unit. In my opinion it's a piece of junk. The worst part is that I am a tenant and can't make the decision to change the unit altogether and get something different. Today when I called in, the CSR gave me an arrival window which I was able to he home for, she took my contact info for the tech to call me when on his way....well he showed up 90 minutes early without a call because he said there was no number attached to the order. I don't know what they do in that department but the CSR'S could do better in properly taking down information. The previous times they called the incorrect number despite verifying my number at the time of endig the phone call. I am not impressed with Reliance. I really hope I have no need for them to be called in again. Good luck if you are with this company.

furnace in Oshawa
furnace in Oshawa

furnace and air conditioning

Very satisfied with salesman Doug and installers Josh and Alex. Very courteous and work very well together. Would highly recommend to friends and family. Keep Josh and Alex together, Awesome.

More about Reliance Home Comfort