Reliance Home Comfort

Tudor in St Catharines
Tudor in St Catharines
28 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Toilet install done right

This might not be the least expensive job, but Rocco in St. Catharines is the plumber to trust. I wanted to buy a decent toilet at a big box home store and he gave me the rundown on the quality of big box store toilets, which aren't the greatest, supposedly. When you add their price plus another plumber, it would've equalled what I paid Rocco for a Proflo toilet. He basically recommended it so he didn't have to come back to repair it. I did a little digging around and found out they're a good brand and went for it. The install was done quick and right, accommodated me on my own schedule. I would definitely recommend Reliance. There's no doubt I'd call Rocco again. Thank you!!

John from Oakville
John from Oakville

Furnace Tune-Up

I recently took out the Furnace protection plan from Reliance home comfort. The price per month is quite reasonable considering the cost of parts to fix your furnace. Included in the package was a annually furnace tune up. I booked appointment with the Burlington office. The technician was running late but did call to say they would be there soon. The technician performed a check list of the furnace and answered any questions or concerns. Upon entering our house he did identify himself and showed proper id. He was very personable, knowledgeable, and professional. I would recommend their service to any friends and family.
Sorry but i forget the technician's name but it was the Burlington branch team member #0660.

This is so great to hear! Thanks so much for the amazing feedback Brian! We appreciate your business and are always happy to help ~ Penny

EY
EY

Furnace Maintenance

Daryl # 2105, came by today to service our furnace. He was pleasant to deal with and very efficient and thorough during the inspection and was quick to resolve the issue. 5 star service .

Thank you!
Eric and Rosemary

Thank you for the wonderful review! ~Jessica

R&J in Brampton
R&J in Brampton

Water Tank Service

Thanks to Steve from Reliance Home Comfort for his punctuality, professionalism and excellent customer service when he assessed and resolved a power issue affecting my water tank on Mar. 4/19.

Thank you for the kind review! ~Jessica

Dave from London
Dave from London
6 reviews London, ON

Great Serviceman

I had Mark from Reliance Home Comfort come out to work on a few plumbing issues today (February 13th). This isn't the first time Mark has been here to my house. Mark is extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. He has been able to fix plumbing issues in my house that other servicemen were unable to fix. I am extremely happy with his plumbing knowledge and level of service. Reliance is very lucky to have such a great employee working for them and he should definitely be given a commendation.!

Thank you for the wonderful review Dave! ~Jessica

Francis from Markham
Francis from Markham

No response or call back

Tried contacting this place to arrange a visit to have my furnace looked at. No response on the number listed so I went to the online booking to arrange for someone to contact me back. I never heard from anyone all day and not even an email acknowledgement that a request for a appointment was received. I see customer service is not a strong suit for this company. Good thing this was not an emergency.

I'm so sorry to hear about this Francis! If you'd like to email me I can certainly assist with an appointment, pkirby@reliancecomfort.com ~ Penny

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Furnace

Had to get my furnace replaced and Reliance was there when i needed them and the sales person went the extra mile and loaned us 2 space heater to keep our home warm until install of new furnace happened. We were quite happy with the experience.

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Spring checkup

Errol came over, on time and completed the Spring maintenance on my rental equipment. He was easy to deal with completed his work efficiently. Filters have been changed AC condenser cleaned, ready for another year.

Jules in Hamilton
Jules in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Yearly service on furnace

I had the service person “Scott” to my house for the scheduled service....he was great - very informative and checked everything. When he was done he put a sticker on the furnace just showing how it was serviced.....

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Gas Hot Water Heater Replacement.

Kody from Reliance arrived within the 4 hour appointment window to replace my gas water heater. He was courteous and personable. He was done within the estimated time. He went over the working of the new water heater and told me to call if I had any questions or problems/concerns. It was a pleasant, stress free experience.

Thanks so much for the great review! ~ Penny