Reliance Home Comfort

Milan in Burlington
Milan in Burlington
2 reviews Windsor, ON

Water heater repair

My technician was so nice today! Love that! Very knowledgeable and explained everything along the way! I would definetly recommend this technician for all of your service needs from Reliance. Thx!

ShaneKong in Oshawa
ShaneKong in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace repairs - 4 visits and still not resolved

Experienced intermittent furnace outages. It was difficult getting same day repairs due to filled bookings. 4 separate visits by 4 separate service techs and it finally looks like we may have resolution.

1st repair guy didn't do a thorough diagnosis and ordered a couple replacement parts - one of which was determined as unnecessary by the 3rd repair guy.

2nd repair guy didn't install one of the ordered parts, instead did a silicone seal repair on the broken one. He didn't tell us that he couldn't get the part in. Left without saying anything and left the part sitting loose in the furnace.

3rd repair guy blamed the thermostat, did some checks/repairs and got the furnace working for a day and a half.

4th guy did a thorough job and actually tried to source the problem. Hopefully after his good work we can put this behind us.

Private User reviews London, ON

Furnace Replacement

The Reliance crew did an excellent job and had my heat back on in no time. The crew was polite and kept the furnace area very clean and tidy. The outside temperature was very cold and I was happy that Reliance could respond and replace my furnace so quickly.

dianne in Kingston
dianne in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

hot water tank rental installed

The installer Adam was pleasant knowledgeable person to deal with. Adam explained all I needed to know about the new tank, what the does to look after you in case there were issues. I am a senior with many questions, Adam never one time made me feel the questions we bothersome. What great gentleman you choose to install. Adam was a pleasure to deal with and makes your company look good. Adam in summing up was amazing. I am so pleased I chose reliance. I will recommend your company anytime. Thank you.

Thank you for the kind review Dianne! ~Jessica

Ettore in Kingston
Ettore in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Hot water tank

Excellent service rep. Courteous clean and very knowledgeable. Showed up on time answered all my questions and concerns. He did a very thorough check of the systems and rectified a fault that he found.

Thank you for the kind review! ~Jessica

Andy in Etobicoke
Andy in Etobicoke

Water Heater supply line

Vijay S was the Technical Expert who visited my home.
He was very courteous and professional.
He showed a lot of respect for my home by putting on his shoe covers even though I told him it was not necessary as I had to vacuum anyway.
In no time he had fixed the 2 leaks and tested it not once or twice but 3 times to make sure it was fixed before leaving. He even gave me valuable tips on how I can save money on my Furnace bills. He showed genuine concern. The whole interaction was much more pleasant than I had expected. Thank you so much VIJAY.

Andre

Thank you for the review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Private User reviews Elora, ON

FURNACE FAILED ON COLDEST DAY OF YEAR

Our Furnace stopped working in the middle of a freezing cold Friday night. The Serviceman arrived within 36 hours of calling (on coldest day of the winter). The secondary burner was cracked and emitting carbon monoxide. He had to tagged it unserviceable and either spend $2000 to repair the 16 year old furnace, or to replace it. That same day, a Sunday, the serviceman called for the area rep to come over to help us out. He was here in an hour. We chose to rent a furnace and replace a 29 year old air conditioner at a reasonable cost after some credits, rebates and promotions were offered. The installation crew arrived the next day and started at 9am and were finished before 2pm. Everyone involved was polite, extremely helpful, thoughtful and efficient. The new furnace is amazing and the house is finally warm a cozy again.. Thanks to all involved for a 10 star solution to a serious problem solved within 24 hours of diagnosis.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for the review. ~Jessica

jocelynlacierda
jocelynlacierda

High efficiency Furnace

Reliance Home Comfort
51 Simcoe Street South
Oshawa
L1H 4G4

Amir and Ryan were very friendly and prompt with their work! Everything was done accordingly :) they called before coming in;. made sure that upon leaving,. The place was clean and that we understood the new product they just installed!

Thank you for the kind review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Bev Hirski in Hamilton
Bev Hirski in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

NEW FURNACE/AIR CONDITIONER

Jason very informative
Great personality
Arrived for appointment on time on a Saturday evening
Explained all the details of installation and billing
Very helpful with any questions i had regarding the process of
installation and follow up

Thank you for the review and kind words for Jason. ~Jessica

MB in Windsor
MB in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Plumbing Repair

I had a bathroom leak. Reliance send Deston L and his assistant. Deston was VERY Professional from the time I opened the door. They both put on shoe covers. They assessed the leak. Corrected the problem. They explained what might of caused the leak. Deston explained to me to call back if anything. That reassurance was welcoming. I hope that I don't have any plumbing problem, but if I do I would call reliance again and ask for Deston L.

Monica B.