Reliance Home Comfort

RockinonLDN
RockinonLDN
0 reviews London, ON

Annual checkup: AC and Furnace

We bought an AC unit and gas-fired furnace from Reliance. Both came with ten year guarantees. We bought the annual maintenance and checkup feature. Once a year both units are checked over. The staff doing the checks seem very well trained. We have learned from past experiences that if something fails it will be repaired quickly and at no charge in keeping with the guarantee. All this allows us to budget our AC and heating costs quite accurately. Good company -- it was good as Union Gas and Enbridge carries on the successful practices.

Thank you very much for your great review.

Sahar
Sahar

Thank you Matt!

No words can describe my gratitude for the AMAZING service I received from Matt. He went above and beyond to help me with my AC. I had a service person come in before Matt, the information I received was inaccurate, which left me disappointed. I was about to switch companies, but yesterday as I was canceling my plan, I was happy to know that I was eligible for a free service since I’m paying for the protection plan. I was reluctant at first, but then I thought I should take advantage since it’s not going to cost me anything. I’m so happy I did. Just a few words to describe Matt: he’s so honest, dedicated, knowledgeable, hardworking, humble and kind. He offered me solutions and assured me that he would fix the problem. He worked for hours yesterday, and came back today to finish the task. I’m so happy everything is up and running again. During these difficult times we’ve been going through, it’s such a blessing to know that there are God sent people that go above and beyond to make a positive difference in the lives of others. I cannot thank Matt enough. I hope management reads this and rewards him with a raise or promotion, it’s not every day you get such dedicated staff on your team, something to be really proud of, he’s truly a gem! Thank you!

Thank you so much for your incredible review!

Ed
Ed
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Air Conditioning

Initially I phoned Reliance for a different situation with my Water Tank, when the technician came to fix the problem he obviously noticed that we didn't have Central A/C at home, he right away put us in contact with the sales representative who came home few days later and explained to us about the different options we had in order to install A/C at home, enough to say that with the temperatures we have been experiencing lately, central A/C would be very welcomed, long story short, we set the installation for few days after and it was done, the technicians came right on time, and even when it took to them a little more that they expected, they worked very diligently and as fast as they could, now our brand new A/C unit is up and running. Few hours after the installation was completed, our sales representative phoned us back to follow up, and to see how satisfied we were with the process, same thing with a sales manager the next day. Now we're enjoying and loving our house even more. We have to say that it's been extremely pleasant to receive this kind of customer service at every level, so a huge thank you
to all the staff of Reliance

Thank you so much for your amazing review, it is truly appreciated. -Haley

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fast, friendly service.

I called in the morning (about 9:30am) because I had no hot water. The technician was scheduled between 1-6 pm. He phoned and came just after 1pm. He introduced himself (Erik) and was quite friendly. He found the problem within 5 minutes and although he didn't happen to have the part, he kept me informed about the situation. He managed to get the part and install it within 30 minutes. The technician was fantastic and the operator who fielded the call was also top notch. Great service all around!

Thank you for your great review, it is greatly appreciated!

Crystal Stephen Daye
Crystal Stephen Daye
1 review Cornwall, ON

Air conditioning

Central Air stopped working, we got a service technician in the next day! Bill was great, he didn’t try to sell me on newer models or stuff like filters. He was very respectful, efficient, and kept me updated while he was working. We have the reliance home care, which is roughly 20$ a month and we’ve had it for 3 years. this bill would have been upwards of 600$ and in 3 years we’ve paid roughly 360$. We were wary because usually there are always some sort of hidden fees or parts not covered, but with reliance home care our bill was 0$ no hidden fees or anything!! Highly recommend!!

Thank you for your great review.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

DIY Disaster Averted

I had a leakage with my basement laundry faucet which I tried to resolve myself.

Needless to say, I completeley failed. Joel from Reliance (Reliance Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing) showed up with another colleague (Vijay) and resolved the issue witin a couple of hours.

Not only did they leave the area dry (considering how much water was spouting out of the tap), but they also tidied up the work area nicely before they left. Excellent quality of work completed (new pipes fitted and welded very nicely - better than what I had before.

And thanks Aiysha (Aisha) - she promised to get someone out that same day or ealy the next day - and she did indeed get Joel on the job the same day of the call.

Excellent service end to end. Thank you!!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

Candance72
Candance72
0 reviews Windsor, ON

Kody was great!

I needed a power vent tank Installed, and Kody(110577) was very helpful in answering my questions and concerns, also tried to help in anyway he could.
He even tried to help save me some money, which I appreciate.
He was very knowledgeable and professional.

Thank you so much for your great review.

Mary in Sarnia
Mary in Sarnia
0 reviews Sarnia, ON

Alex came for a quote, she was very professional and spent time explaining in detail the different options and products. She provided the quote o the spot and followed up with a written quote the same day. Everything was clear and concise.

Thank you for your great review.

Lindsay Martin
Lindsay Martin
1 review , ON

Furnace and central air

Andrew was amazing! Very polite and helpful. I decided to install a furnace and central air in my rental property. Andrew was a pleasure to work with.
The installation crew was fast, efficient and very pleasant for my tenants.
Definitely recommend.

This is wonderful to hear, thank you for your review.

Private User reviews London, ON

Plumbing

Once again AL set the bar higher. Al has helped me in the past with my plumbing problems. Very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable.
I have the plumbing service with Reliance, highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your kind review.

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.