Reliance Home Comfort

Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Private User reviews Thunder Bay, ON

Thunder Bay

I am paying for full support for heating, HVAC and plumbing. Good service but always arriving late to the time-frame agreed. If your workers could stick to the hour they say they will show up, I would even give a better review

Thank you for your feedback, if you ever need assistance please feel free to email me, pkirby@reliancecomfort.com ~ Penny

Suza in Guelph
Suza in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Furnace Repair, ECM/board fault

My 10 star rating is for the support of Customer Resolutions representative Roxanne, who was the 1st administrative contact to have impact on our situation and for the resolution by Technical Expert Jim... Our 5 month old rental furnace stopped working, an initial technician ordered parts but it was the 2nd that made all the difference when more were needed and there was to be considerable delay. Jim of the Cambridge field team thought outside the box, professionally and efficiently presented himself to restore our comfort and full furnace function. Both were exceptional representatives for their company and offered excellent customer service, thank you.

Thank you so much for your feedback Suza! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Replacement water heater fitted and new water shut off valves

Brandon (3102) and his colleague carried out a water tank replacement (which we rent) and replacement water stop valves, which were recommended to replace our old rusty taps. They were both friendly, polite, considerate, clean and efficient. I’m very happy with the quality of work and their attitude.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! We're so pleased to hear this! ~ Penny

Peter in
Peter in
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Water Heater Replacement

Thank you to Brandon and his assistant for a job well done. Very professional with an efficient and clean installation of the new water heater and removal of the old. Willingly answered any questions posed and provided additional general information of value.

Thank you for the kind review Peter! ~Jessica

Private User reviews Dunnville, ON

Furnace service

Had a great experience today with technician Matthew from Reliance Home Comfort. It’s a great combination to have friendly, professional service combined with being efficient and yet willing to answer questions. Peace of mind that everything is in good working order is huge, and it’s a double bonus to have your service tech be such a nice person. Thank you !!

Thanks so much for sharing your comments and review with us! ~ Penny

Tankless water heater

Would highly recommend this company. Sales advisor and installers were extremely knowledgeable and everything went according to plan. The sales advisor arrived quickly after our initial phone call and the work was completed the next day.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! ~ Penny

Gloria in Oshawa
Gloria in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Maintenance Service

Service Tech Nick was great. Very informative and professional! If I could request him for my next service that would be great! Although, not at all satisfied with Customer Service whom tried to cancel for the second time with no valid reason! I had to be very assertive! Ironically, Nick showed within 30 mins and was unaware that the call was about to be cancelled! I also received a confirmation email for my appointment. I would like an explanation.

Thank you for your feedback Gloria, I can certainly look into this. Please email me, pkirby@reliancecomfort.com for assistance ~ Penny

J. A. Marcano from Mississauga
J. A. Marcano from Mississauga

Hot Water Tank

I have a rented hot water tank from Reliance, after notice a leak from the drain valve, I requested a service to repair it.
On March 13,2019 at 4:00 pm came a tecnichian to repair the problem.
He replaced the faulty plastic valve with a bronze valve, and the problem was solved in minutes.
It was a very good service. The tecnhician was very proffessional ,he had all the tools and parts he needed.

Thanks so much for letting us know about your experience! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Water purifiers

I enjoy using this company employees are great .
Communication skills are great they called before coming to my home. Very friendly and respectful and they explained in details thank you.

Thanks so much for sharing your comments and review with us! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Heating Repair

Very satisfied with the service I received from Reliance on Mar. 15, 2019. My furnace broke down and called Reliance who dispatched a technician right away within the hour. The technician, Melvin (RCH1837), was amazing. Very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and had lots of great advice and tips on how to maintain our furnace running smoothly and safely. He explained everything he was working on step by step and when there was a part needed to complete the fix, he immediately drove 30 min. away where the part was available in stock and drove right back to install it and complete the job right away. Great work!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

More about Reliance Home Comfort