Reliance Home Comfort

J in Toronto
J in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Heating & cooling

This company foxtrot to hook up the a/c when installing it. The said the 1st year was free got a bill after 9 months. Would not show up for booked service appointments. Charged me over $9,000.
To buy out the contract and have continued to bill the next 2 months. Everytime I call the correct department doesn't call me back. I would highly recommend never using this company. Poor everything.

Good Afternoon i do apologize for your frustration, please email me with your account details and address and I will gladly help. Thanks Nicole
ncousley@reliancecomfort.com

Freedom in Oshawa
Freedom in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

A/C repair thankful for coverage

It’s been a hot summer and my A/C hasn’t been working. Thankful that I bought coverage plan from Reliance as I had to get two parts replaced.
Both Mike and Michael did a fantastic job. Mike assessing the issue and Michael with the install of the new parts. Michael took time to set my Nest thermostat properly and I’m looking forward to having a good nights sleep now that the A/C works:

Thank you for your 10 star review and for taking the time to share your experience. - Gemma

Scarlett in Seaforth
Scarlett in Seaforth
0 reviews Huron East, ON

Water heater

I had a water heater removed and the Andy from Reliance could not be more helpful and friendly. He came and did his job and was very friendly. He was in and out in no time.

Thank you for your review. If I can be of any assistance please email me at gwillson@reliancecomfort.com

Liban in Markham
Liban in Markham

Did a good job in resolving my issues

Reliance undersized our AC when we bought from them, after we raised the issue with them they agreed to replace it with the proper size. the installers (Dustin & Jake) did an amazing job.... would recommend

Thank you for your review and recommendation.- Gemma

Iria in Toronto
Iria in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

All plumbing

Rocco was my service man and I tell you he is awesome and very professional
He knows his stuff no matter what he goes out of his way to make sure everything is right and working

Thanks again for your hard work every time u come

Thank you for the great review! - Gemma

Angela in Burlington
Angela in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Excellent Service

We discovered we had no hot water around 10pm and prompty called the customer service line. Within 10mins we had an appointment scheduled for a service call the next morning. The two technicians that arrived were very personable and efficient. We appreciated the use of boot covers. It didn't take them long to determine the problem with the water heater and resolve the issue quickly. Very professional.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. - Gemma

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Water heater repair

Hassle free and cost free repair of our (rented) water heater. The technician, Daryl, arrived on time, and quickly diagnosed and repaired a faulty/dirty flame sensor. Hot water running again within 24 hours.

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Phenomenal service from start to finish.

My family and I recently had our Furnace and AC units die on us. Luckily it was during the summer, we had the extra protection plan through Reliance as we rent our hot water heater from them. We decided to rent our new furnace and Ac units from them, the sales associate was extremely well educated in heating and cooling and helped us every step of the way. The associates that installed the units were phenomenal as well. Very educated in heating and cooling, they took a lot of pride in their work and got the job done efficiently and did a quality job that couldn’t have been surpassed. My family and I are incredibly great full to Reliance for their services and help. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for the wonderful review! ~Jessica

Carol from Hamilton
Carol from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Air conditioner maintenance

Corey did a fabulous job, and explained everything he was doing and why. We are very happy customers.
We have been with Reliance for years and have always been satisfied with our service.

Thank you for your awesome review. ~Haley

maria in Scarborough
maria in Scarborough

no hot water

Mehdi, the Reliance technician came over to check our water heater that was not producing hot water. He was thorough, informative and did some extra preventive maintenance by replacing the thermocouple and TCO.

Thank you for the kind review Maria! ~Jessica