Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

D. in Mississauga
D. in Mississauga

Great job

Technician Andrew was excellent. He arrived on time, resolved the issue quickly, explained how it works, and was very polite, patient, and respectful.

He even wore his boot covers so he didn't make a mess - really appreciated it :)

Thank you for your review, this is great to hear. ~Nicole

Randy in Stratford
Randy in Stratford
1 review Stratford, ON

Great job

Terry and Tyler were extremely polite as well as professional.They did a wonderful job installing our tankless w/h and took the utmost care for our home.They explained in detail how the new equipment worked and did a very professional install.Thankyou so much fellows for your good workmanship.Sincerely Randy & Linda Lotz

Thank you for your kind review,this is nice to hear. ~Nicole

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace repair

Reliance installed a new furnace. It required 2 warranty repairs. Reliance was quick to respond and provided exceptional customer service both times. 5 out of 5 for customer service. Only reason for the lower score is the fact that I needed warranty repairs.

Thank you for the review! ~Jessica

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Water heater

Noticed that we had no hot water late in the night. Called reliance at 7:30am and they were at my door at 9:15am and the problem was fixed very quickly and the technician Jerry was very professional and efficient. Thank you jerry!!

Thank you for the great review! ~Jessica

Shazia in Windsor
Shazia in Windsor
0 reviews Windsor, ON

AC Repair

Ianb was the technician from Reliance. He was very knowledgeable, and took the time to explain what he was going to check.He was able to diagnose the problem with the AC unit and fixed it. I was very happy with the service he provided.He was very professional and polite, he knew his job very well"

Thank you for the great review Shazia! ~Jessica

Brigitte
Brigitte

AC Repair

Marcel was the technician from Reliance. He is very knowledgeable, and took the time to explain what he was going to check, and advised the potential issues that he was looking for. He was able to diagnose the problem with the AC unit and fixed it within a timely manner. Overall I was extremely pleased with the service he provided- he was very friendly and provided customer service!

Hi Brigitte, thank you for taking the time to share you recent experience. - Gemma

Carl cotnam in Cornwall
Carl cotnam in Cornwall
0 reviews Cornwall, ON

Cornwall

Your tech was every professional and courteous and helpful he fixed the air flow and I am every satisfied with his service he arrived in a good time and he took his time and worked on the issue until it was fixed

Thank you for your review Carl! - Gemma

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Serviced hot water tank

Service man came over the morning after we called reliance. He was really kind and helpful. Fixed the issue and now we have hot water again! Was a very pleasant experience.

Thank you for your review. ~Nicole

Financial Experts in Newmarket
Financial Experts in Newmarket
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

New AC installation

I called my previous HVAC technician to get me a quote for a new AC, he recommended 2 ton AC, then I read the reviews about Reliance, so I asked to get a quote too, the sales person, Jose can to my house did the measurements and recommended 1.5 ton AC... Now I don't know, who is right, my previous HVAC technician or Jose/Reliance... So I got another reputable company to get me a quote, this company recommended 1.5 ton AC, like what Jose recommended but the price was so high, so I went with Jose/Reliance.
Jose was very professional, he spent the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions in every time.
Iain, the installation technician, was amazing too, he called me on his way to my house, and also answered all my questions.
I really recommend Jose and Iain, Reliance in general, I will use them for all my future needs.

This is great to hear, thank you for your review. ~Nicole

Kingstonian in Kingston
Kingstonian in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Yearly Maintenance Inspection

We have the Comfort Plus Maintenance plan. We have been loyal customers for the last 3 years. The service technicians are always polite and knowledgeable. Tim, our service technician took the time and extra care to inspect the furnace and air conditioner. He was helpful in answering our numerous questions and took the time to thoroughly explain what was needed. He gave us informative advice regarding our next steps in purchasing a new furnace and air conditioner. Thank you so much Tim! We are always satisfied with the level of customer service and would highly recommend them.
Thank you for your prompt and exceptional customer service.

Thank you for the wonderful review! ~Jessica

More about Reliance Home Comfort