Reliance Home Comfort

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Spring checkup

Errol came over, on time and completed the Spring maintenance on my rental equipment. He was easy to deal with completed his work efficiently. Filters have been changed AC condenser cleaned, ready for another year.

Thank you for the kind review Alan! ~Jessica

Jules in Hamilton
Jules in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Yearly service on furnace

I had the service person “Scott” to my house for the scheduled service....he was great - very informative and checked everything. When he was done he put a sticker on the furnace just showing how it was serviced.....

Thank you for the great review Jules! ~Jessica

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Gas Hot Water Heater Replacement.

Kody from Reliance arrived within the 4 hour appointment window to replace my gas water heater. He was courteous and personable. He was done within the estimated time. He went over the working of the new water heater and told me to call if I had any questions or problems/concerns. It was a pleasant, stress free experience.

Thanks so much for the great review! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace maintenance

Chris the technician attended our residents today to repair our furnace. Chris was very friendly and Informative. He offered some recommendations for the future.

Great company and excellent customer service. Thank you !

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home furnace repair

The furnace condensate pump was running continuously so we called Reliance. The Reliance service technician (Mike) arrived within the scheduled time window and replaced the pump in minutes. The Reliance call center agent and service technician were both courteous and very friendly. I recommend Reliance Home Service.

This is so nice to hear! Thanks so much for the wonderful review! ~ Penny

Tricia
Tricia
1 review Kingston, ON

Excellent service!

Tyler from Kingston helped our family in a tremendous way when we were really stressed without heat. He took his time to explain everything so we were completely comfortable. Thank you for sending Tyler to us to help our family out! Tyler didn’t leave until we understood everything. He is patient, kind and very knowledgeable.He is fantastic at what he does and a real asset to your team!

Barry is also fantastic technician. He came to our house and wrote down everything I needed to know and everything I should ask. I appreciated this help very much. He is a great asset to your team!

Thank you for the wonderful review Tricia! ~Jessica

Dbonanca
Dbonanca
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Air conditioner cap replaced

I pay a monthly fee for maintenance on my owned furnace and AC and when I did a service call I was worried that everything under the sun was covered but not what I needed fixed. The service Technichian was clean respectful and got my air con fixed quick. He even came early! I’m happy I went with a monthly maintenance fee because it worked out!

Thank you for your feedback and review. ~Haley

Deanne in Georgetown
Deanne in Georgetown
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace repair

My furnace was not working. I called Reliance and they scheduled an appt. for the next day that they tried to work around my schedule.

The service technician, Dave, was very friendly. He located and fixed the problem quickly. He was very knowledgeable and did not hesitate to answer the several questions I had regarding my furnace. And his explanations where easy to follow. Thanks again!

Thank you for sharing your recent service experience with us Deanne. ~Haley

muggah in Hamilton
muggah in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

A/C service on 16/04/19 # 1258859

I added A/C coverage to my account at 79 Hillcrest Ave
Norm phoned at 7.20 and arrived shortly after. Very professional, excellent communicator and clearly had a detailed knowledge of both heating and cooling systems. A pleasure to deal with him. A five star professional!

Thank you for your awesome review! ~Haley

mhywrth in Whitby
mhywrth in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace & Air Conditioner Install

Entire experience starting with Sales and the Installers was amazing, these guys were approachable and answered all our questions. We felt very comfortable with the install, very professional. Thank you

Thank you for the great review! ~Jessica

More about Reliance Home Comfort