Reliance Home Comfort

Chantal from Greater Sudbury
Chantal from Greater Sudbury
1 review Greater Sudbury, ON

basement reno

My husband and I decided to switch to a tankless hot water heater while we were doing major reno's to our basement. We decided to stick with Reliance since we were already renting our hot water tank with them. We received AMAZING service from the salesman, the technicians, the area supervisor and the manager.
Our furnace guy was suppose to install the natural gas pipes for the tankless water heater while he installed the the gas for our new furnace but he walked off the job halfway through the install of our new furnace, leaving us without a furnace and without hot water. We called Reliance and they sent over a technician within 48 hours to install the natural gas pipes even tho this was not part of our contract. Brian the area manager even stopped by to make sure everything was installed properly. While in our home he noticed that our furnace was partially installed and gave us a contact number for a sheet metal company that would be able to install our ducting. Sean from Reliance also contacted us and sent his guys over to finish installing our new furnace.

We cannot thank Reliance enough for the great service we received in the last few weeks..without them we would still be in the cold!!

Brian Brophy from Oakville
Brian Brophy from Oakville

Furnace not operating

I called Reliance and within an hour the technician (Joe D'Onofrio) arrived and had the furnace working within a few minutes. A great experience and actually this was for my Mother.

Great to hear Brian. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback - we really appreciate it. RM

Melinda Paletta from Burlington
Melinda Paletta from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Furnace,Water Heater,Air Conditoner

I called Home Relaince asked how I can save money of my engery cost, the service man suggesed someone come take a look and said they had an offer to put new everything in and get a rebate from the goverment. I said great the next day they installed everything and I am $750.00 richer
Thank-you home relaince

Regards

MJPB

Rob Ciarallo from Brampton
Rob Ciarallo from Brampton

furnace repair

Bought the furnace protection plan this past summer and just recently one of the sensors went. We had no heat. Made the call and the Reliance technician replaced it that day. It would have cost me at least $250.
Great job, the plan has already paid for itself.

Doug Small from West Nipissing
Doug Small from West Nipissing
1 review West Nipissing, ON

furnace was operating intermittantly

My furnace was not operating as programed. I called for service and had a technition at my door within the hour and the repair completed in a very timely fashion. Best thing I ever did was sign up for this service plan. when the time comes to replace my 15 year old furnace, I know who to turn too.
thanks Reliance.

We greatly appreciate the kind words Doug. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience on HomeStars! RM

Sudip Minhas from Windsor
Sudip Minhas from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

furnace repair

Having signed up for Reliance home comfort was the best thing I could have done. So far I've called them three times for furnace and air conditioning, all three times my costs would have been over $1000 but since I've the protection plan, it was quick easy and free. Thank you

We're so glad you've been able to see the value of the program and thank you for sharing your experience Sudip. We sincerely appreciate your business. RM

Shari in North york
Shari in North york
4 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

New furnace and A/C

We got quotes from 4 companies to replace our old furnace and A/C in February 2012. Reliance offered the lowest price and seemed to clearly understand our needs. They did a great job on the installation and on providing us with advice to improve our energy efficiency while increasing our comfort. There were only two glitches, otherwise I would rate them a 10. The first installer that came said they job was too difficult and walked out, so we lost a day while we waited for another installer. And the programmable thermostat was not set correctly, so they had to come back out and reset it, which they did promptly.
Having now gone through one winter and one summer with our new equipment, we are really pleased that we went with Reliable Home Comfort.

Rizwan from Oakville
Rizwan from Oakville

furnace

Had a crack in furnace and called Reliance. They not only offered a competitive quote for an Amana high efficiency furnace but had a great warranty program. Agent (Rick G) was excellent and very knowledgeable and I was sold after talking to him because he was sincere and was trying to find best furnace that met our budget and needs not up-sell. Installation was done professionally and they cleaned up after themselves. Rick even came by to check up on installation. It was a good assurance that work is being done professionally and by a company that will be around to honour their work and not disappear after a few years.

Carolyn Petrie from Burlington
Carolyn Petrie from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Replacement of hot water tank

There are not enough superlatives in the dictionary to describe the excellent service which we received from Joey D (#0977). Our service included immediate and accurate diagnosis of the problem, clear information as to the options available, capable replacement of hot water tank as well as all associated variance applications. Joey is an extremely courteous and able technician and was a pure pleasure to have in our home. He ensured that the new tank was working properly and the area cleaned up before leaving.

Wonderful news Carolyn. We sincerely appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience and truly value your business. Thank you.RM

Debbie Duclos from Milton
Debbie Duclos from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

diagnosis of problem and replacement of tank

My husband and I have had constant small leaking and insufficient hot water to service our home especially when company visits and we have multiple uses. Jordan came to service our tank and from start to finish he did a great job. It was not a small job either for which he did everything on his own. Up and down stairs with the tank, old and new, and installation. Left the place clean considering the work involved and was courteous throughout the process. Thanks for a job well done Jordan!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience Debbie. Sounds like Jordan did a wonderful job. RM

More about Reliance Home Comfort