Reliance Home Comfort

david poole in Mississauga
david poole in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

New Water Tank and venting system

I was highly reccomended by a very good tech that works for Reliance. I believe his name was Adam Walker. He suggested I turn in my 7 year old water tank for a new one with Reliance and update my venting to the new code.I'm glad I did it!! Water is so much hotter now, I'm up to go in my 8 year old home. He also gave me a free venting change and save me a few bucks on my monthly water bill.

Great service! Great Company!

David

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience David. I will follow up with Adam and the team to share your sentiments. Thanks so much! RM

Matt D in Mississauga
Matt D in Mississauga

A/C Maintenance

I was very happy with the level of service I received from Reliance. I had a huge family gathering at the house that night and I woke up that day to find that the AC had stopped working.

I called in to get an AC service and they were able to send someone out later that day. The technician (Adam) did a great job and had me backup and running in no time. (I think it was maybe an hour). He was also refreshingly polite and courteous which in this day and age is very rare in the service industry. He was very forthcoming about what the problem was and fixed it quickly.

Thanks to Reliance and Adam for saving my family gathering (lord knows what an uncomfortable mother in law can do).

I would recommend them to anyone and if the rest of their techs are half as good as Adam was then you will have no problems.

So glad to hear this Matt. Sincere thanks for taking the time to share this experience. I will be sure to get these very kind words back to Adam and the team. Thanks again! RM

Jackie in Mississauga
Jackie in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Air Conditioner Maintenance

I called Reliance to have my air conditioner checked out and cleaned prior to the summer season to make sure everything was okay with it. They booked me promptly and had a technician sent out the next day. The technician Adam Walker came and did a wonderful job. He was very polite and courteous enough to wear shoe covers to keep my carpets nice and clean. He was very knowledgable and was able to give me a lot of information about the air conditioner, he let me know that my air conditioner is on the tail end of its life and he was able to leave me with a quote on a new one and also notified me that Reliance also rents air conditioners. I would gladly recommend Reliance to any of my friends as I thought they did a great job.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience Jackie. We greatly appreciate the kind words which I will be sure to share with Adam and the team. Have a great day! RM

Kevin L in Markham
Kevin L in Markham

Water Heater

I was very surprised with the customer service and technicians over all positive attitude and knowledge of the job. everyone that I had contact with from the company was very polite and friendly and went over and above my expectations for customer service. I would highly recommend choosing Reliance over other companies because of there over all professional attitude and knowledge of the industry.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share these kind words Kevin. We greatly appreciate it. RM

MUHAMMAD KASHIF in Milton
MUHAMMAD KASHIF in Milton
1 review MILTON, ON

water heater

My water heater is stop working on June 6 i call there call center come and fix it there tech come on June 7 and check the equipment and he said its not repairable ( its a quitside boiler ) which control my water heating and home heating. i ask him whats a solution he give me the number contact Relaince we need to replace it. and he is gone i contact the relaince. the guy there setup every thing the tech will come on june 8 and fix new equipment in between 1pm to 5pm some one will be at home so i take day off from my work and stay home they will come and fix. i Waite up to 6 pm no one show up i call them again. the person who pick up the phone the is nothing in a system there is no schedule to install new boiler. the they put me on hold after half an hour they told me your monthly payment will increase from 23$ to 36$ and you have to pay and you have to pay 500$ on the top. i was in shock. i told them that's your rental equipment you have to come fix it or replace it. its not my problem why should i pay you 500$. and if you can fix it remove you r equipment the she told me about contract if you brake the contract you have to pay 2500$ and take this equipment!!!!!. then i want to talk to supervisor or manager they are not available. the y are very busy i left the massage contact me . they send massage through call center agent not speaking directly with me almost one week is gone in this processes. i contact call center again and ask phone number of the manager they refuse to give me the number or give me the office address you cant go to office i left massage contact me i wait for a week no reply from any manager.i left my cell number to so i dont miss there call. then i go from web site and find some numbers so finally i get there burlington office number i left massage on reception no reply i call them again left massage with reception next day service supervisor call me i told him every thing. he said i will get back to you.almost 4 days are gone no one call me back so far i call again to burlington office again on june 22 at 2:30 now it june 23 no one call me back its all most 17 days with out hot water. i give them direct deposit the take money every month with out delaying single sec they dont care about customer. let me see this note will help me or not.

I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience Muhammad and would like to assist. Please email me with more details at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com. Thank you.

Christina in Hamilton
Christina in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Tankless water heater

I have been waiting for Reliance to install a water heater for 2 days now. Have taken 2 afternoons off work and they say they can't make it for the 2nd day in a row.

I'm disappointed to hear this Christina and will work to get you some answers. Please email me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com. Thank you.

Shelliza in Brampton
Shelliza in Brampton

Home AC and Furnace

Since I have purchased a new furnace and AC unit from Reliance, Its has been nothing but horrid service and stress.
My most recent is my AC- Having broken down the 1st week of summer.I called in to be told a technician would come saturday earlest day 4 days later. A tech shows up on Friday -unshceduled while I am not at home.
Called in to be told no one knows why he there and I will be called to confirm my tech visit in 15 mins. Of course no one called.
When i call Reliance myself Im not being told I have to wait until Monday for a 4 hr window that cannot be adjusted. And I am supposedly being told this by a manager. So now my very expensive AC is not working 7 day later im to be waiting on a tech visit.
Very unreliable for the amount of $ that I paid

I apologize for the experience Shelliza and will do my best to assist. Please email me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com and I will ensure that you are contacted. Thank you. RM

Aruna Nagarajan in Mississauga
Aruna Nagarajan in Mississauga

Tank less Water Heater

Not happy with the company that Reliance sourced to install the tankless water heater. The techs did a poor job, heater leaking within 3 hours of install . No hot water and don't know when they can fix this. Very mad now

Very disappointing news Aruna. I sincerely apologize for the experience. Please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com and I will do my best to assist. Thank you. RM

David Robinson in London
David Robinson in London
1 review London, ON

New Furnace & A/C

If you ever want to sell your home stay far away from Reliance rental plan. We have recently sold our house and the purchasers want out of a 2 and a half year old contract with Relinace paid off. The short of it, after having paid 139,00 a month to them for out new unit it will cost over $1800.00 more than the original price of the furnace to unload this contract so we can sell. I might have a little pull here. I looked over the papers at instal and they claimed a $500 rebate which they deducted from the price for a central air conditionning system we never owed. Even has serial numbers there installers made up on a Keep Rrite system to pump up an extra $500 dollars off the package price. I think they defrauded the Ontario Power Authority to reduce our price. Anyway consider their deals with great suspicion and count your fingers at the end.

Hello David, I apologize for the experience and would like to have this issue investigated further. Please email me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com and I will ensure that you are contacted. Thank you. RM

More about Reliance Home Comfort