Reliance Home Comfort

Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Mark Verschoote from Br Ampton
Mark Verschoote from Br Ampton

Hot water tank replacement and furnace assessment

Hello reader:

Our hot water tank and furnace were not performing as required and our regular service provider was not willing to assist despite repeated phone calls.
We were referred by a close friend to Paul Chatterpaul (Even though we pay a monthly fee for an additional coverage/service plan).
Paul was prompt, courteous and professional in both his expertise and appearance.
We felt comfortable in allowing him into our home and we were both very impressed with his attention to detail in assessing our failing furnace and hot water tank.
His full explanation of the benefits of converting over to Reliance, the pricing and the contract (including the terms and conditions) was thorough and we were never rushed to decide.
Paul's straight forward and honest approach was refreshing and his follow-up on receiving our business felt sincerely appreciated.
We will not hesitate in recommending Paul to our friends, relatives and colleagues.

If all the representatives for Reliance treat our family in this capacity then our experience with this company will well exceed our expectations.

Regards,
Mark Verschoote

Thanks for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! We appreciate your business- Cait

Mark Husson from London
Mark Husson from London
1 review London, ON

furnace a/c replacement

Recently required the replacement of our old a/c. Sales representative provided excellent information and the quote was $3000 less than the comparable quote from a competitor. We replaced our furnace as well and requested a quick install and were pleased that they were able to accomodate us 3 days later. The installers were on time, efficient and friendly. All in all an excellent experience.

Fantastic news Mark. Thanks for taking the time to share your great experience. We sincerely appreciate it. RM

milly from Burlington
milly from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

waterheater

our water heater broke down, call Reliance come over replace new one, they sent a bill with $333+ tax for vent replacement charge, i am so suprise. what, we pay expensive rent monthly, reliance should install the tank with no charge.we pay $325/year for rental. and i found out a new same water heater include installation only cost $1200. never choose reliance.

I apologize for the experience Milly and would like to do my best to assist. Please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com with more info and I will escalate this issue on your behalf. Thank you. RM

Jean-Guy Girard from Strathroy
Jean-Guy Girard from Strathroy
1 review Strathroy, ON

Installation of heating/cooling and Hot water tank system.

My Heating/cooling system was due for an upgrade. I called Reliance to get an estimate and obtain information about financing options.Shortly after, I sat down with Reliance Home Comfort advisor to discuss my needs.Karl M. was very professional and polite.The installation of Heating/Cooling system went pretty smooth with the exception of my new water heater installation being late one day. My work order was misplaced in the process. Staff members from Reliance expressed sincere apologies.Reliance awarded me with a 90 days credit, on the rental of my new water heater to compensate.Overall I really like my new installation. Thanks! to the Reliance team Great job !!!

Great news Jean-Guy. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and thanks again for choosing Reliance. RM

MattC
MattC
1 review Waterloo, ON

Hot Water Pressure Low

Over the past few months, I've noticed that the pressure from the hot water taps in my house has been dwindling.

Finally, I called Reliance. My thought was that there might be something with the hot water tank. If not, at least they could tell me I have some blockage in the pipes somewhere.

I called on a Saturday, around 2:00PM. The telephone support person indicated that a service technician could come /same day/ if that was convenient for me. It certainly was.

The gentleman who arrived about 4 hours later was polite, and knowledgeable. He was able to quickly isolate the problem to mineral buildup on the topper (pipe diameter changing thing between the tank and the house line). The service took a mere 30 minutes.

My hot water pressure is now the same as the cold water again!

I'm glad to hear that your issue was resolved so quickly Matt. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We sincerely appreciate it. RM

Carolyn Shrubsall from London
Carolyn Shrubsall from London
1 review London, ON

Furnace and Air Conditioner

We found it so easy to deal with Reliance. They were all very friendly and helpful. Karl was very knowledgeable. He and the installation guys were very polite and organized. We are very happy with the units.

Thank you very much for the kind words Carolyn, we appreciate your business. RM

Ron from Hamilton
Ron from Hamilton
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Replace water heater

Very friendly and professional service. Job was done in reasonable time in less that optimal conditions. Parts were a two man job and only one was sent. Jason was awesome.

Thanks for sharing your experience Ron. Much appreciated. RM

Bent Bjerno from Sudbury
Bent Bjerno from Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

water heater

The service was preformed in a wary profession manner by Matt Pelone !
Matt was working fast and wary safe.
BUTT the telephone operator I talked with at 5pm 13/9/2012 surely lack customer relation training !!

Thanks for sharing your service experience. That said, I'm disappointed to hear about the customer service issue and will do my best to get this feedback to our team for review. RM

Jean-Pierre Cuerrier from K Ingston
Jean-Pierre Cuerrier from K Ingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Thermal Couple Replacement

Our hot water tank ceased to work. We called Reliance customer service who then sent out a service technician.

Barry, the service technician, arrived on time and proceeded to diagnose the issue. Turned out to be a thermal couple. He replaced the offending part and it was fixed!

I must say that Barry was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The best service technician I've ever had.

Because of his excellent service, we are now considering purchasing another furnace and additional service from Reliance.

Thanks Barry!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience Jean-Pierre. We greatly appreciate your business and are thrilled that Barry was able to resolve this issue quickly. RM

Ravi Mathur from Toronto
Ravi Mathur from Toronto

Annual Maintenance

It is now for 2 years that Mike Zevallos of Reliance has been visiting our home for annual maintenace of Furnace and AC. I have found Mike to very meticullous and thorough with the job that he does. He is always willing to answer your queries and explains it well. Keep up the good work Mike!!

Thanks for taking the time to share Ravi. I will be sure to pass the kind words back to Mike and the team. We appreciate your business. RM

More about Reliance Home Comfort