Reliance Home Comfort

Wayne - Truong from Cambridge
Wayne - Truong from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

water heater

i have my water heater rental from Reliance for 12 years now,and can not be happier with there service, great service.
i will not switch to any company that come and knock at my door.

Thanks so much for sharing Wayne, we sincerely appreciate your business. Kind regards. RM

Nathan in Windsor
Nathan in Windsor
2 reviews Windsor, ON

Comfort Protection Plan

I love Reliance's Comfort Protection plan because it means that I don't have to worry about suddenly having an unexpected expense for maintenance on my furnace or air conditioner!

Since adding the comfort protection plan a couple years back, I've had multiple opportunities to call on Reliance's help -- and they are always quick to respond, and I find their technicians very helpful. Today was no exception, we had a great technician who even took the time to clear a connection while he was working on the issue -- to prevent another call he felt might be needed in the near future due to build up.

I also had this same service on my rental property, the piece of mind knowing that the furnace and air conditioner were covered -- was worth the small dip in cashflow!

Great news Nathan. We are thrilled with your words of praise regarding our Protection Plan and sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your story with us. Kind regards. RM

Anna G from Hamilton
Anna G from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Hot Water Tank Repair

Was NOT impressed with my service whatsoever. Company would not issue a service ticket until my balance was paid in full, then upon receiving FULL payment, still were not able to attend to my problem for an additional FOUR days. If Reliance rentals were not mandated by my property manager, I would definitely consider withdrawing my patronage from this establishment.

I'm very sorry to hear this Anna. If you could please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com with more info, I will be sure to have someone contact you to resolve this. Thank you. RM

Cynthia Hays from Thunder Bay
Cynthia Hays from Thunder Bay
1 review Thunder Bay, ON

Water Heater / Furnace Condensate

Upon noticing a substantial amount of water in our utility room nearby the hot water heater and furnace, I immediately called Reliance Home Comfort. The call was answered promptly and the issue was addressed. Instructions were given to shut the water supply and any other source at the site in order to mitigate any further damages. A representative was sent to our home within 75 minutes and the repair was completed effeciently. Service technician was knowledgeable and courteous. Excellent overall customer service!

Thanks for sharing your experience Cynthia. I'm glad that this issue was resolved quickly and to your complete satisfaction. RM

Brian from K Ingston
Brian from K Ingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Rental Water Heater Service

I awoke in the morning to find my hot water heater not working. I called the number on the side of the water heater and a repairman from Reliance Home Comfort came the same morning to fix it. Pretty simple process to follow resulting in fast and friendly service.

Great news Brian. Thanks very much for taking the time to share your experience. RM

Donna MacMillan from Toronto
Donna MacMillan from Toronto

Hot Water Tank Replacement

Daryl (#2109) was awesome! On time, professional, knew what he was doing. I run a seniors home so it is very important when I call, Reliance comes fast and really knows what they are doing when they get here. Melvin as well is awesome, he knows our building and knows how to do all the vent tests. I truly could not be happier with the service these two men and Reliance gives to our company. Thank you as well to Shane (the installation manager) for performing miracles for our seniors!

Well done gentlemen and thank you for your service!

Thanks for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! We appreciate your business- Cait

Mark Verschoote from Br Ampton
Mark Verschoote from Br Ampton

Hot water tank replacement and furnace assessment

Hello reader:

Our hot water tank and furnace were not performing as required and our regular service provider was not willing to assist despite repeated phone calls.
We were referred by a close friend to Paul Chatterpaul (Even though we pay a monthly fee for an additional coverage/service plan).
Paul was prompt, courteous and professional in both his expertise and appearance.
We felt comfortable in allowing him into our home and we were both very impressed with his attention to detail in assessing our failing furnace and hot water tank.
His full explanation of the benefits of converting over to Reliance, the pricing and the contract (including the terms and conditions) was thorough and we were never rushed to decide.
Paul's straight forward and honest approach was refreshing and his follow-up on receiving our business felt sincerely appreciated.
We will not hesitate in recommending Paul to our friends, relatives and colleagues.

If all the representatives for Reliance treat our family in this capacity then our experience with this company will well exceed our expectations.

Regards,
Mark Verschoote

Thanks for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! We appreciate your business- Cait

Mark Husson from London
Mark Husson from London
1 review London, ON

furnace a/c replacement

Recently required the replacement of our old a/c. Sales representative provided excellent information and the quote was $3000 less than the comparable quote from a competitor. We replaced our furnace as well and requested a quick install and were pleased that they were able to accomodate us 3 days later. The installers were on time, efficient and friendly. All in all an excellent experience.

Fantastic news Mark. Thanks for taking the time to share your great experience. We sincerely appreciate it. RM

milly from Burlington
milly from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

waterheater

our water heater broke down, call Reliance come over replace new one, they sent a bill with $333+ tax for vent replacement charge, i am so suprise. what, we pay expensive rent monthly, reliance should install the tank with no charge.we pay $325/year for rental. and i found out a new same water heater include installation only cost $1200. never choose reliance.

I apologize for the experience Milly and would like to do my best to assist. Please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com with more info and I will escalate this issue on your behalf. Thank you. RM

Jean-Guy Girard from Strathroy
Jean-Guy Girard from Strathroy
1 review Strathroy, ON

Installation of heating/cooling and Hot water tank system.

My Heating/cooling system was due for an upgrade. I called Reliance to get an estimate and obtain information about financing options.Shortly after, I sat down with Reliance Home Comfort advisor to discuss my needs.Karl M. was very professional and polite.The installation of Heating/Cooling system went pretty smooth with the exception of my new water heater installation being late one day. My work order was misplaced in the process. Staff members from Reliance expressed sincere apologies.Reliance awarded me with a 90 days credit, on the rental of my new water heater to compensate.Overall I really like my new installation. Thanks! to the Reliance team Great job !!!

Great news Jean-Guy. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and thanks again for choosing Reliance. RM

More about Reliance Home Comfort