Reliance Home Comfort

51 Simcoe Street South Oshawa ON L1H 4G4
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Brantford  >  Reliance Home Comfort  >  Plumbing Services / Leak Repair
tarekahf
tarekahf
4 reviews , ON

Plumbing Services / Leak Repair

I'm editing this review as the manager in charge reached out to me to review the situation and take necessary action. I will uofate this review accordingly. Thanks for the prompt reply.
-----
I've been a client for Reliance for more than 2.5 years and paying monthly subscription since then. They have very confusing rules about what is covered and what is not covered. I was told that if there is a leak in a pipe which is behind drywall I have to make sure it is uncovered to allow the plumber to do the repair job. They did, however, solve a couple of drain blockage problems which I could have taken care of myself.

I scheduled an appointment and I arranged to cut the drywall in two place on scheduled date for the plumber to do the repair job. I waited from 8am 1pm and no one showed up. I called reliance 3 times and they confirmed that everything is in order.

The 4th time I called, they told me the plumber called me and arrived at my house, and no one replied. This is not true.

I am completely unsatisfied about the company plumbing services and the confusing rules which can be interpreted differently by different persons.

Sorry to hear about this experience. If you require further assistance please feel free to email me. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com ~Jessica