Distinctive By Design

Patrick in Kitchener
Patrick in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

CAREFULL

Be carefull they will take a big down payment you and make you wate forever for a finished product . And will not respond to text messages and emails untill they decide they are ready. Dont be fooled by there product.. NIGHTMARE 175, 000 with no permits or inspections yikes almost put me out on the streets with there hidden costs...

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, Patrick. I'm having a hard time finding your file and we have no record of a job in Kitchener, maybe you could have mistaken us with another company of a similar name? Please reach out to me personally if you'd like to discuss this further.

Max from Oakville
Max from Oakville

Kitchen Reno

The product and quality is not worth the money spent. It is sad when you pay all that money and you can't even get the cabinets to function properly. I would not recommend this company to anyone!

L. P. in Richmond hill
L. P. in Richmond hill
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

kitchen countertop

I needed my kitchen countertop replaced, and chose granite. Tom at Distinctive by Design was very helpful and assisted in choosing the right product for my needs. The work was done professionally and the price was reasonable. I was also happy that the installation was done quickly and with very little mess.

Jen in North york
Jen in North york
2 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

New Kitchen Countertop

We were searching for a countertop to complement and update our kitchen cabinetry. We were originally looking for Caeserstone material, but upon entering Distinctive by Design, we were struck at how many options there were. Tom looked at our colour palette and suggested a beautiful Cambria countertop, which immediately captured our attention, since it is a beautful, lasting product. We were able to borrow a sample and take it home with us. Quoting, measurement, ordering and installation were done completely and totally professionally, and on time. We couldn't have been happier with the quality of the product, and level of service that they provided.

We are going to be looking at upgrading our main bathroom in the coming months, and they will definitely be our first choice. I would highly recommend them.

Irene, Downtown Toronto
Irene, Downtown Toronto
1 review ,

Kitchen renovation plus a number of upgrades in Condo

Jimmy & Tom at Distinctive by Design (142 Bermondsey Rd., Toronto) did an amazing job renovating on my downtown condo (25 year old building), which included the kitchen (main focus) and we upgraded a number of outdated features in the space at the same time. The delivery on all aspects was excellent - from generation of ideas, to the cabinetry, the overall competence demonstrated by Tom & Jimmy was a real comfort. I was especially pleased with Jimmy's superb coordination efforts with the various trades (and there were many aspects to completing the reno, and it's tricky in a condo too) and regular communication with me on progress. I feel lucky to have found this company, and I had a very positive experience considering it's generally only horror stories that you hear about when embarking on this kind of project. Thanks also to Glen at Distinctive, who handled a number of the reno related tasks himself. I have already recommended this company to friends looking to renovate.

Cookin' at Yonge/Lawrence
Cookin' at Yonge/Lawrence

Complete Kitchen Renovation

We have the most functional and beautiful kitchen thanks to Tom Garabellos of Distinctive By Design. Quality is excellent, price point is reasonable, installers incredibly professional, and these folks deliver what and when they say they will.
We recommend this company to all of our family and friends. And, they have all been pleased as well.
If you want to update your kitchen or do a complete kitchen overhaul, in all honestly, it is not worth wasting your time going any place else.

Distinctive by Design