Oakland Flooring INC.

Floor Retailers
97 Doncaster Ave. Markham ON L3T 1L6
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Thornhill  >  Oakland Flooring INC.

Reviews for Oakland Flooring INC.

Dan from Dan The Drawer Man
Dan from Dan The Drawer Man

Floor re staining

Oakland flooring completely exceeded my expectations. I am a contractor myself and very picky but I had no need to say anything negative. The job is beautiful, my wife is happy and that makes me happy. I have already told a few people who are looking to do the same thing to hire this company, they will not be disappointed. Nasser is a man of his word and very honest. Hard person to find these days in the trade. Also the guys who did the floor are complete pros. Very happy! AAAA +++++

mary.li.canada in Toronto
mary.li.canada in Toronto

Living room area floor material(laminate) and installation

We have a little accident at our living room area in a condo where our tenant living in. Oakland flooring provided both the floor material and the installation work. Since it is just an area, we did have concern if the new floor will match with the old one. Naser and his team did a great job! It matches perfectly. Not only that, as our tenant mentioned, all the old material has been used as much as possible.

C. Bachan from Markham
C. Bachan from Markham

Hardwood Flooring Installation

Naser and his team (Oakland Flooring) recently installed hardwood flooring throughout my townhouse including 2 staircases.
EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!!!. Money well spent. Cost was very reasonable and Naser and his team were easy to work with. Always a phone call away with any concerns.
His workers were punctual, efficient and courteous and they did a great clean up at the end of each day’s work. I would highly recommend Oakland Flooring.

Sam Powell from Thornhill
Sam Powell from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Laminate flooring in living and Dining room

Nasar at Oakland Flooringa is a man of his word. The contract was a simple order form stating the square footage, product name, style of baseboard, cost of moving furniture and the total cost. Nasar signed it along with my signature and it was done. He said the workmen would be there at nine on the specified date and they were. Their work was meticulous and they did the product (Torlys) justice. The job was supposed to take 1 day but I was witness to why they had to return the next morning. These guys never let up. I think they took a 20 minute break all day. After they left I noticed a glitch in the cornering of the baseboard. I called Nasar and told him about it, He said he is very busy but he stands behind his work and he will get the installer to come up and redo it. BUT it might take about two to three weeks.. In the third week the installer returned and corrected the glitch to my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend Oakland Flooring

Ali from Richmondhill
Ali from Richmondhill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Extending hardwood area and refinishing the whole to match existing

Excellent service only 3 issues: 1) The installer did not check whether the sub-floor was level or not and 2) The refinisher suggested initially a stain that was completeley off (not matching) - suggests he was trying to get away with using a stain he already had and 3) The refinisher dod a poor job the first time. Otherwise Oakland was quite very good and I would recommend them.

Tracy in Toronto
Tracy in Toronto

Hardwood floor - 800 square feet

We asked Naser (owner) to install the hardwood floor on our second floor. We wanted our floor to be finished on site. The end result is great, Naser replied to phone calls whenever we needed him, and he tried his best to finish the project on time. We got some problem with the order of the hardwood, but Naser did fix it eventually. We have shopped around, and I think Naser offered a reasonable price, except for the removal of existing floor. We ended up removing the floor ourselves. Overall, Naser is helpful, and his team did a good job.

Louie  in Richmond hill
Louie in Richmond hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Floor Estimate

A really large selection of products to choose from. The instal team were great, on time and budget. They even wore slippers when entering my home. Highly recommend them! It's been one year since and the floors look like new, I get compliments all the time.

The McClelland Financial Group Thornhill
The McClelland Financial Group Thornhill
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Installation of new mahogany flooring on 1st & 3rd levels on a Holiday Weekend

Naser is a man of his word. He promised me that our floors would be ripped up and the new install would be complete (including a wood staircase) in time for us to open for business on Tues. morning.

The installation crew did a terrific job and the floors look amazing.

Thank you Oakland Flooring.

Akil Dhirani in Richmond hill
Akil Dhirani in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hard wood Flooring in the kitchen/dining

We had selected oakland flooring for new hardwood floors for our kitchen. The job involved installing brand new hard wood floors for our entire kitchen.

In addition we needed sanding and refinishing of the floors in the dining and living rooms. Nasser, came by to inspect the job promptly as scheduled.

Right from the beginning to the very end it was a pleasure to deal with Nasser. He made the job easy and worked around our contractors with ease. I would have no problems recommending oakland flooring.

More about Oakland Flooring INC.