Select Surfaces Corp.

225 McNaughton Road East Unit 10 Vaughan ON L6A 4P5
Countertops
Select Surfaces Corp.

Best of 2016 winner 2 timesBest of 2016winner 2 times

Reviews for Select Surfaces Corp.

Lauren in Mississauga
Lauren in Mississauga

Kitchen, Bathtoom vanities and tub surrounds

We did a kitchen with a quartzite countertop and backsplash and six bathrooms. The selection was amazing, the installers were excellent, they even came back and fixed the backsplash after the kitchen hood range was installed too early and too aggressively and was pushed out of alignment!

Hi Andrew, very happy for your stunning kitchen, plus full height backsplash in Calacatta Super White.

Fred from King City, Ontario in King City
Fred from King City, Ontario in King City
1 review King City, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom Counter Tops

Renato and his staff are amazing! The Taj Mahal Quartzite looks gorgeous in our new kitchen! As well as all the Caesar Stone in the bathrooms. Renato's service and professionalism are outstanding. We would recommend Select Granite to everyone.

Hi Fred,

so glad hear from you! Thank you for your great review. Your kitchen and baths looks gorgeous!

Kitchen countertop & backsplash

We recently hired Select Granite Tops to fabricate and install our new Casarstone kitchen countertop and backsplash. We could not be happier with their service and craftmanship. From our initial meeting with Renato Hott through to the installation by their installer Alberto, they were professional, on time, and very competitive with pricing. I would highly suggest Select for any of your countertop needs! A+

Thanks Di... What a pleasure work with you. Very modern look!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Master bedroom bathroom

Amazing job, quality and service. Renato and his team installed the most beautiful slabs of marble at a pretty fare price. Plan to use them for feature renovations for sure.

I love the "most beautiful"... Yes we carry the most beautiful hand picked stones.
So glad for your project.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Kitchen Countertops

Select recently completed my kitchen countertops and full height backsplash. The work was impeccably done, and it came out exactly how I envisioned it.

From selecting material, providing me with a competitive quote, site measurements and installation, each phase was done professional with great customer service.

I would recommend this company 10 times out of 10.

Hi Ritch,

A great pleasure work in this beautiful and challenged project, special for the backsplash.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Anna R  in
Anna R in

New Kitchen and bathroom build

We were very happy with the attention, quality and workmanship of the product. Renato is very passionate and dedicated to ensuring the products are their best and that the customer is fully satisfied with the delivery of the product. He worked well with our general contractor to get things just right!

Hi Anna,

thank you for kind words! I'm so happy for the opportunity to accomplished you beautiful and unique project.

Best,

Olga M in Thornhill
Olga M in Thornhill

Kitchen renovation

Excellent customer service. Frank, the owner, took time to show us every slab and explain the difference between different materials. Renato was very helpful in scheduling installation at the time that we required. All measurements were taken correctly and we had no problems with installation. Work was done promptly and to expected quality. Thank you very much for making our beautiful countertop!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Never ending renovation but Select Granite Tops is the silver lining

Let me start by saying, I have been engulfed in a never ending renovation for the last six months with an endless supply of errors, excuses, no-shows and rescheduling.

The one vendor who was an absolute pleasure to work with was Select Granite Tops. Renato was my first point of contact and he made sure everything was perfectly executed from start to finish. They accommodated my early morning meeting requests, spent time with me to review the project requirements and provided valuable recommendations based on their expertise.

Prices were quoted and timeframes were defined. Any questions or rescheduling was communicated well in advance and explained in great detail. The project was installed in two phases, as per our agreement, and the installers showed the same care for their workmanship as they did for my home.

Their service team was equally impressive answering all of my questions and making sure the entire job was completed to my extreme satisfaction.

When the project was complete and signed off with my approval, the total amount owing matched exactly with the amount they had quoted! It was a miracle!! No stress, no fighting and no aggravation.

I am extremely pleased with every part of their process and highly recommend their products as well as Renato and the entire team to make your project an unbelievably fantastic experience.

Molly F.
Molly F.
2 reviews King City, ON

New House Build

Renato and his team were a pleasure to deal with. After meeting with other stone companies in the city, I knew Select was the best fit for me after my first meeting with Renato! They are extremely professional and very service focused. I would highly recommend them.

Hi Molly,

Thank you for your kindly words. We are so happy to had accomplished this beautiful and unique project.

Warm Regards,

gibbysingormley in Richmond Hill, Ontario
gibbysingormley in Richmond Hill, Ontario
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Quartzite Counter tops

Renato was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is extremely passionate about his product and shows his warehouse with the pride of a parent. The service provided from the day we walked into his location through to install was professional and caring.

Hi Gail,

First and foremost thank you for your kind comment. There are no words to describe the stunning project we did for you in Calacatta Super White - which happens to be exclusive material to Select Granite.

Warm Regards,
Vice President

More about Select Surfaces Corp.

Select Surfaces Corp is a supplier and fabricator of marble, granite, quartz, quartzite, engineered stone and porcelain. With a large inventory of stone slabs, and advanced machinery and imaging technology, we meet the counter top needs of builders, renovators and homeowners throughout the GTA and surrounding communities. Select Surfaces Corp ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Vaughan?