Select Surfaces Corp.

225 McNaughton Road East Unit 10 Vaughan ON L6A 4P5
Countertops
Select Surfaces Corp.

Best of 2016 winner 2 timesBest of 2016winner 2 times

Reviews for Select Surfaces Corp.

John in Simcoe County
John in Simcoe County
2 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

Granite Kitchen and Vanity Counter tops

I am building a new house and required Kitchen and Bathroom granite counter tops. My wife and I went to all the home shows in Toronto and really did a lot of research before purchasing. Select Granite kept coming up as the top choice. We recently purchased our counter tops from Select. They were extremely helpful and had a wide variety of granite in stock. My home was about 75 miles north of their warehouse, but they had no issues with sending a technician to my home for measuring and within a week, they sent 2 tradesmen to install. We couldn't be happier with the final results. The installation was fast, efficient and all seams are virtually invisible. Their granite is also 1 1/4" thick, compared to most suppliers 3/4" thick stock. All staff involved were both courteous and professional. I highly recommend Select Granite Tops and thank them for the help and great service.

John

Shazia
Shazia
1 review Concord, ON

Kitchen counter top renovation

We went to many stone places looking for granite in the best price and found it at Select Granite! It was hard for us to select the right stone for our kitchen and Frank gave us expert advice and guidance. People at Select were very helpful and professional, polite and we are thrilled with the job. We are very happy with their work and have already recommended their services to our friends.
Thank you, Select.

barb schuy - mississauga
barb schuy - mississauga

kitchen & washroom granite counters

After being referred to Select Granite by the contractor who helped build my own home in 2008, I was very satisfied by the personal service, expert advice, quick installation and integrity.
Everyone at Select, including the warehouse & office staff, were extremely friendly & helpful - making it very easy for me to choose granite from their large inventory.
It was such a pleasure dealing with professionals and I would not hesitate to highly recommend Select Granite to any friends and relatives in the future.

Barbara Schuy
Mississauga, On.

Sarah in Oakville
Sarah in Oakville
1 review ,

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

Our experience with Select Granite Tops was exceptional. From choosing our slab, to a representative coming to measure, and the installers finishing the project. Jan and Frank were very honest and helpful and there was no issue with the slab we chose or the installation. The material was finished completely and fit perfectly in the kitchen and bathrooms. We are very happy with their work and have already recommended their services to our friends.

Carolyn Colagiovanni, Brampton, Ontario
Carolyn Colagiovanni, Brampton, Ontario

Stone counter tops, floors and shower surrounds

I'm an interior decorator/designer in the GTA and Select has done a least 5 counter tops and one granite slab floor for me in the past year. All of my clients have been extremely happy with their professionalism and customer service, not to mention the finished product. If you are selecting from their stone you have a choice of products that are 1 1/4" in thickness which eliminates the need for a built up edge and a seam, plus your counter is much stronger. They have many samples to choose from or will use slabs that are selected from other suppliers. They are very co-operative and provide samples which allows you to see the actual stone in the surroundings that it will be used. I love working with them and will continue to in the future.

MT High Park
MT High Park

Bathroom countertop

We went to many stone places looking for personalized service and found it at Select Granite! It was hard for us to select the right stone for our bathroom and Frank gave us expert advice and guidance with no pressure! His inventory is excellent. His workmen are professional, knowledgeable, polite and we are thrilled with the job. We would highly recommend this company and have done so several times! We look forward to Fran and Select Granite doing our next project!

karen j in etobicoke
karen j in etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

kitchen renovation

Needed to change a dark and dated wood cabinet kitchen. Painted the cabinets white and had Select Granite install the granite counter top. What a great transformation. People at Select were very helpful and professional. Quality was impeccable as was the price. Even included an undermount sink. Thank you Select!

More about Select Surfaces Corp.

Select Surfaces Corp is a supplier and fabricator of marble, granite, quartz, quartzite, engineered stone and porcelain. With a large inventory of stone slabs, and advanced machinery and imaging technology, we meet the counter top needs of builders, renovators and homeowners throughout the GTA and surrounding communities. Select Surfaces Corp ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Vaughan?