All County Aluminum

Janet and Peter of East York
Janet and Peter of East York
1 review East York, ON

Vinyl Siding, Vinyl Shakes, Soffit, Facia, Eavstrough & Gutters

We can honestly recommend All County Aluminum with no hesitation. After many bad experiences with renovations dealing with this Company was refreshing and wonderful. Work was done meticulously and profesionally. Pride of workmanship is evident in the attention to detail. The price was extremely reasonable for the amount of work we had done and would definitely use this company again. Also, everything was clean and tidy at the end of each day.

Ian W. in Thornhill
Ian W. in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

aluminum/roofing/general repairs

Serge did some roofing/aluminum/window/boathouse work at my cottage in Muskoka. All work was done splendidly and clean-up was complete. I would highly recommend Serge as a qualified and honourable contractor.

Sam in North Toronto
Sam in North Toronto

Siding on garage

All County Aluminum answered the phone the first time I called, came to give me a quote quickly, and did the job soon after, in order to meet my timeline. The job was started when promised and completed quickly. I was especially impressed with the quality of the work and attention to detail -- making our old, sagging, leaning garage look like new. And the price was very reasonable.

Mr.&Mrs. Marsh, Leslievill
Mr.&Mrs. Marsh, Leslievill

Exterior Siding

We hired Serge after seeing work he had completed in our neighbourhood. He is a professional worker and has high standards for his completed projects. He shows up on time, his pricing is very competitive, his completed jobs are flawless and he cleans the work area as though he was never there. I would highly recommend using All County, in fact we have just hired him again a year later.

Windows, Eavestroughs & Siding

Since first dealing with Serge I have had nothing put pleasant experiences, quality workmanship, punctual service and perfection. Every piece of work is done with precise attention to detail no matter which employee of All County is at the job site.

If you want someone you can trust to get the job done right, on time and without error. Serge is the only guy you need!

Attached are some pictures of how Serge recently transformed my latest project and created one of the best looking homes in the neighbourhood, not to mention the savings on my heating bill.

* Note the front door is currently on order. More reviews to come.

Ben Katz - North York
Ben Katz - North York
1 review Mamiya,

Window installation

Serge and Anatoli came on time, brought good windows and installed them perfectly.
The price was right, and overall I couldn't expect a better service. Highly recommended company.
Thanks a lot!

Deborah in Summerhill
Deborah in Summerhill

aluminum siding

I had just gone through a year of renovation projects (many of which were very stressful) when I gave my aluminum siding contract to All County Aluminum. It was so refreshing to deal with a company that was honest and reliable. From the quote through to all stages of execution, Serge was extremely professional, respectful, polite and eager to please. I would highly recommend him!

Bob  from Leaside
Bob from Leaside

Front Door and Windows

This is the third window company we have used in the past 4 years and without any hesitations, I recommend this company to all friends and relatives. This company is all about integrity!

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

House Siding

My husband and I were very pleased with the professional services provided by Serge and his team. Always polite, courteous, on- time, realiable, and they got the job done to our satisfaction with a realistic and affordable price. It was a very refreshing experience. We plan to have Serge and his team do some more work for us in the future.
Thanks again Serge.

Replaced eaves throughs & downspouts

I was selling my house and needed the eaves and downspouts replaced very quickly to be ready for showing. Serge took time out of his schedule to accommodate me with a speedy consultation and he arrived in two days to do the work. All County worked through all the obstacles of cold weather, ice and snow and finished flawlessly. This company truly exceeded my expectations. The work is top quality and the price was very reasonable. Serge was a real pleasure to deal with. He’s a true professional who takes pride in his work and does what he says - when he says. I highly recommend All County.

More about All County Aluminum

We specialize in aluminum and vinyl siding, eavestrough and vinyl windows and steel & fiberglass doors installation and replacement in Toronto! All County Aluminum is the right choice for aluminum and vinyl siding, and eavestrough, windows and doors Contractor in Toronto!