16 Grenfell Court Markham ON L3P 1S5
Nu Edge Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Nu Edge Roofing Inc.

isa.merlano
isa.merlano

Roof repair

I am so glad I had Nu Edge Roofing taking care of my roof repair. They are easy to talk to, straight forward and very delivery oriented. Thank you!

Thank you very much.

John E.
John E.

Roof Wind Damage Repair

Friendly and very professional service.
Nu Edge is a Company that cares about their customers and the work they do.

Thank you John.

Dan from Ajax
Dan from Ajax

Replacement Roof

The rainy summer had made scheduling a reliable date difficult so it was a pleasant surprise when I received the call from Nick at NuEdge telling me he would be at my house the next morning. Nick had earlier responded to an emergency repair within one day, and now was back at my request to ensure I wouldn't soon need another. His arrival was punctual, and after overcoming the challenge of a car stuck in my driveway that I had originally said I'd move, Nick proceded with the precision of a naval boatswain to deploy workers and supplies. Courteous, he always maintained professional focus on the job, and this particular day, Nick kept one eye apprehensivly toward a sky that carried rain in its potential. The rain never came, and the work never stopped but for a specific break time. Nick checked in with me on two brief questions and carried straight on.

About six hours after the work started, the hammering gave way again to peace and quiet. Nick knocked at the door a few minutes later to present his completed work order and discuss the job his crew had completed and payment, all done with the disposition of a professional pleased with his workmanship. I was amazed that his crew had already packed and were ready to depart. Nick brought me outside to inspect his handiwork. The roof showed every bit the workmanship I expected, including the new roof vents Nick had recommended, and replacement chimney flashing he had found worn and couldn't leave untouched.

The true test of good work comes in the period after the crew have gone, and two items stand sharply in my mind. First, the cleanup was meticulous. In the ensuing weeks I would find occasional bits of debris that had hidden itself from view, but all of it would not have filled a Ziploc bag. Second, my rooftop digital antenna was not only put back but correctly aligned. Digital antennas are directionally sensitive, and after replacement, not one channel disappeared. Meticulous and thoughtful.

As Nick left I mildly regretted that the 30-year warranty meant we wouldn't be doing business again unless I moved. Several weeks later, I still feel that way. If I ever DO move, Nick gets the call for that roof. In the meantime, you can be confident putting yours in his hands.

Thank you Sir for the trust in our company to take care of your roofing project, we really appreciate our customers satisfaction with our workmanship, which is the cornerstone of our company.

Mathieu in Markham
Mathieu in Markham

Roof replacement

Nu Edge roofing replaced my roof at the end of the summer. Job well done! With the rainy summer we had, the job was rescheduled a number of times but Nick made sure to let us know the status from week to week. The team is very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend Nu Edge roofing anytime!

Thanks Mathieu for your business and kind words.

Mohammed on Ping
Mohammed on Ping

Complete Roof Replaced

Very Professional style of business, and a job well done. Had our roof replaced in 2014. Nick was Punctual, honest, and trustworthy. Will recommend him to anyone who needs a new roof.

Thank you it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Stan from Thornhill
Stan from Thornhill

Full roofing job

I'm a very careful consumer and had many many companies come to quote on my job. It is a fairly simple roof replacement, but there was a great range in quotes and materials suggested.

Nick of Nu Edge wasn't the absolute lowest, but was pretty close, and he uses higher grade materials. I was impressed by previous reviews and the references I checked.

He also managed to move my job up a couple weeks when we noticed a leak, even in the busy summer season.

All in all, excellent work, fast, and cleaned up very nicely. For the price, you will not find better value. I've already recommended to a number of friends.

Shellee Perkins from Unionville
Shellee Perkins from Unionville
2 reviews Unionville, ON

Roof repair

I called Nick and he returned my call promptly. he came when he said he would and I have a very steep pitch roof so when he arrived he realized he needed another person to assist. He told me the original quote would be higher because of the ladder and other person and said he would be back in 2 hours. Nick arrived on time and had my repair done promptly and efficiently. I would highly recommend this company for any future jobs.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Payam from Markham
Payam from Markham

New Roof

I had a 12 year old roof in a bad shape. After some research and meeting with different contractors, I hired Nick. I was impressed with his knowledge about roofs, his willingness to explain and educate. I liked how he informed me about all the options and broke down the details. I obtained a good sense of what I am paying for. Nick and crew put a new roof and added some vents to improve ventilation in the attic. I went with the more expensive shingles and it looks pretty decent. I think the price was fair and it was a transaction at value. Very clean, caring and respectful and respectable crew. I would recommend and hire these guys again.

Thank you for your kind words it was a pleasure doing business with your family, I wish you health and happiness in the new year.

Matthew Vangelisti from Markham
Matthew Vangelisti from Markham

New roof

I had Nick come to my home to inspect my roof. I had let it go too long as it was 16 years old. We agreed that with more intense weather becoming the norm, a better stronger roof system was in order. Being an A-Frame roof we decided that a GAF ridge vent system was best for the house and the garage. Nick also recommended we use GAF Deck Armor to add a breathable waterproof layer to the roof. We also added ice shield and high quality GAF Timberline shingles. Nick gave me a very fair price and this was a top of the line roof job. I also appreciate Nick pointing out where I didn't have to spend money. His follow up to my questions before and after my roof was done has always been prompt. His team were friendly and were happy to answer any questions when I came by to see how things were going. It was a very cold day but they did a really great Job. I would highly recommend Nu Edge to anyone looking for a great roof and is interested in leveraging new roofing products and technologies.

Thanks Mathew I am glad we had time to take care of your home before the winter comes , good choice on installing a certified weather stopper roof system by GAF , I did the same on my own home and would recommend it hands down, I wish you health and happiness for the new year.

Dan Smith from Toronto
Dan Smith from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

New Roof

(905) 472 1748
50 Ladyfern Dr.
Markham
L3S 4C3

Thanks Nick and crew for a great job we are very happy we had you guys change our roof. I was sold on the idea that you don't sub your work out and understand why we had to wait a little longer than scheduled you guys are real pros thanks again.

More about Nu Edge Roofing Inc.

Practical Roofing solutions, fair rates and a no nonsense approach to business, this is Nu Edge Roofing! Nu Edge Roofing does not employ Subcontract Roofing crews! ! We are a Gaf Certified Roofing company. www. nuedgeroofing. com
Looking for Roofing pros in Markham?