Nu Edge Roofing Inc.

16 Grenfell Cresent Markham ON L3P 1S5
Nu Edge Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Nu Edge Roofing Inc.

Roof replacement

Pleased with the outcome of our roof replacement. Owner was courteous and patiently answered all of my questions.
Nu Edge was recommended to me and I would certainly recommend to anyone else.

Thanks for the kind words, pleasure doing business with you.

Edmond in Toronto
Edmond in Toronto

Roof vents and minor repairs

Nick from Nu Edge called and booked my appointment in two days. Once the crew arrived, they noticed a couple of roofing issues that the previous homeowners roofers did incorrectly. They quickly remedied the issues and we are now properly sealed and ready for winter. Thanks Nick!

Thank you for the review, much appreciated!!!

René in Toronto
René in Toronto

Emergency roof repair

Had a hole in my roof with rain water coming in the house. Nick came within 2 days, and made an immediate repair job on the hole gave a reasonable estimate to replace the whole roof (it was due). Nick and his team came back a few weeks later to do the roof - efficient and no leftover mess. He even made a couple improvements on the eaves.

It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Vent

Great communication and fast work. They installed a new vent on my roof and made sure everything was to code. Thanks!

Thank you, glad we can help.

Philip in Toronto
Philip in Toronto

Great experience

Garage and shed shingle replacement with minor roof repairs was quickly scheduled. Nu Edge provide a very competitive quote and I selected them over one slightly lower based on HomeStars rating. I am very happy with the results.
Thanks Nick

Customer from Toronto
Customer from Toronto
7 reviews East York, ON

Professional, Efficient, Knowledgeable, Friendly

Nick and Tom just completed an amazing shingle-over job on my home. I've had many roofing jobs done on different houses over the years and can tell when a professional outfit shows up to do the job. Nick did everything he said he was going to do. He notified me before he was about to show up for a scheduled appointment. He was on time. The job was professionally done with all the necessary attention to detail. The site was kept clean and social distancing was respected throughout the job in this age of CoVid 19. The job had it's own idiosyncrasies like they all do, which I had apprised Nick ahead of time. He addressed my concerns up front and did exactly what he committed to doing during the job. I couldn't be happier and would not hesitate a full and complete recommendation. If only all tradespeople had the same pride in their work and desire to do such a high quality job for their customers as this outfit!

Thanks John for your kind words, it was a pleasure doing business with you, your an awesome customer!!!

Sharon C.
Sharon C.
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Raccoon Rescue

When the local raccoon decided to rip out the facia in my garage as a parting gift, I needed fast repairs to keep him and his squirrel buddies away. It took me less than 2 hours from placing my HomeStars ad to watching the NuEdge truck drive away to get the job done, quickly, with 100% satisfaction, and fair pricing.
A big shout out to Nick & his assistant for saving the day!!

Thank you Sharon for the kind words I'm glad we helped close the entrance way to your non paying tenant!!!!

Roof Shingle Repair

Lost shingles down to plywood. Called Nu Edge and within 2 hours, roof was repaired. Professional and excellent job! I would highly recommend! Thanks, Nu Edge!

Thank you,appreciate the call to help

Ying in Toronto
Ying in Toronto

Highly recommend Nu Edge roofing company. Nick responded my request in 15 minutes on Home Stars and showed up at my home in 2 hours. They are efficient, professional and kind, definitely will use their services again in future when I need more work to be done!

Thank you for your kind words, and appreciate your trust in us.

More about Nu Edge Roofing Inc.

Practical Roofing solutions, fair rates and a no nonsense approach to business, this is Nu Edge Roofing!

Nu Edge Roofing does not employ Subcontract Roofing crews!!
We are a Gaf Certified Roofing company.

www.nuedgeroofing.com