Design 21

Review for Design 21

Ferhan from Toronto
Ferhan from Toronto

Total home renovation

I just completed a full renovation of my house, from top to bottom. Due to many horror stories I've heard, I interviewed over 40 general contractors. Even before he got the contract, Sedat worked closely with us to understand our intentions and needs. He freely gave advice while he knew that he was competing for the job.

Eventually, I hired him for the full work. He is trustworthy, straightforward, extremely knowledgeable, honest and is a top-notch tradesperson. In most cases, I was satisfied with the work before he himself was. The result is a spectacular home, excellent finish quality in every detail. He paid the same level of attention to hidden (eg. plumbing, insulation, etc.) tasks as he did to visible ones (eg. drywall, lighting, floors, etc.).

I would whole-heartedly recommend Sedat and Design 21.