Splash Window Cleaning.Com

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Splash Window Cleaning.Com

Reviews for Splash Window Cleaning.Com

Not as promised!

The Splash technicians left a mess from my eavestroughs on my deck and front steps. I had asked them to clean it off and they made an attempt - but mentioned that the eavestroughs were really full of debris and that it could be that some would fall on the ground. Then - they took all the debris from the eavestroughs and put it into two of their leaf bags. These bags were really heavy, waterlogged and, by the time the technicians left - were already splitting from the water and the weight of the leaves. I called the company to ask that someone come round and transfer the eavestrough debris into three or four bags. I was told that no-one could come on the day that I called - but that someone would come round to correct this. I said that there was no rush - as the leaf collection day was in four days (Fri / Sat / Sun / Mon) time.
By Tuesday morning - the day of the leaf collection - I could not wait any longer and I transferred the debris from the now disintegrated bags to new ones.
Disappointing service.
Disappointing follow up.

Window cleaning

AWFUL! AWFUL! AWFUL! Do not go with this company! One of the two cleaners that came had a very unprofessional attitude. When I pointed out that part of the window and tracks were not clean he simply stated that he did the best that he could. "I did the best that I could." The drapes were partially removed to gain access to the windows and not placed back. There was dirt and water residue left on the floor and not cleaned. Overall, a very disappointing experience. I will definitely not be acquiring this company's services again.

Thank you for your review. I had a talk with the technicians and was told you were notified of what was able to be done regarding your work order, including the corrosion on the glass, specifically on the exterior of the balcony. According to the rules and regulations, our technicians are not ALLOWED to hang over the balcony and the technicians did the BEST that they could. The patio was unsanitary with dog urine all over and the technicians had the right to stop the service, but they went ahead and got the job done. Here is a perfect example of where the customer is not always right . The safety of our employees are NUMBER ONE AND I STAND BY THEM. Further more you will be banned from any future services with Splash Window Cleaning Inc. Again, thank you for your review and have an amazing day.

SophBarnes in Toronto
SophBarnes in Toronto

Beautifully Strung Christmas Lights

I called Splash for an estimate to hang my LED Christmas lights along my roofline last week. Their schedule was fitting and flexible with mine. I ended up paying around $500 and it was so worth it! I was sold once I was told they are able to remove, maintain and supply the lights. You don't get service like that anywhere! I'll definitely be calling back for more services in the near future. A++ company

Eavs cleaning and pressure washing

It was a mess in the back of the house with this green and blackish stane all over the stone and brick, I latter came home to find it was gone, and im sure they cleand my windows after, did not meet the workers but they did an excellent job. Thankyou splash.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Eavesdrops, home indoor and outdoor windows

I found Spalsh through an online ad. They were reasonably priced and did an excellent job. I was quoted approx $490 for my indoor and outdoor windows, skylight and eavesdrops. The men were very professional and friendly. I plan on calling them again later in the fall!

Shelly in Toronto
Shelly in Toronto

Service

I am not usually a person to write reviews unless it is well deserved. First time doing window cleaning in my new home and of course I will be using Splash again. I believe the gentlemen who came were Joe and Jeff and they were courteous and did a wonderful job. The overall experience was fantastic. The girls at the office sold me and even took the time to do a follow up call..

Splash team please keep up the great service

I will be referring you to all my family and friends. Don't forget to call me in the spring to set up another appt.

Many thanks,
Shelly

Shelly,

It is our pleasure. Our main aim is to make all of client happy and please with our services. As you know our teams are professional and reliable. Your referral will be highly appreciated.And we are looking forward to hearing from you soon. Should there be anything we can help you with please give us a call.Once again, it was very great of you to take time off your busy schedule to make such an awesome review.

Splash team.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Great Job!

Much appreciated Splash Window Cleaning, Highly rate the services that have been provided by Splash Window Cleaning; high efficiently performance, spotless windows, the boys were really nice and outgoing. Ready to book another appointment with the office!

More about Splash Window Cleaning.Com

House Detailing Service, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Eavestrough Cleaning, House Washing, Power Washing, Driveway Sealing, Christmas Lights Installation. At Splash Window Cleaning, we have been providing sparkling results for our customers here in Toronto for over 18 years. We offer a professional, efficient service. From the moment you pick up ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?