M And M Movers

MDixon in Grimsby
MDixon in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Moving

We recently hired Brent and M&M moving to move us from Burlington to Grimsby. We found them pleasant, efficient. And extremely careful with our belongings. The crew worked tirelessly in very hot, humid conditions. Thank you for a job well done

Thanks Mary, the BBB is the main site for my company not this site, this site actually lowers your rating for not responding ( which obviously has nothing to do with quality of a move, I also don't pay homestars any money like most company's) Brent

George in Caledon East
George in Caledon East
1 review Caledon, ON

Professional Service

Very Professional right from the start. Brent and his employees made sure all my furniture were wrapped to avoid any damages. They were very reapectful when they came into my house and even removed their shoes while they moved. I would recommend M and M Moving to everyone.

Thanks George, the Better Business Bureau is the site I give as a reference not this site, so I am glad you found this site and posted a review. Thanks Brent ( This site gives preferences to company's that pay them money)

Gerry in Wellington
Gerry in Wellington
1 review Prince Edward, ON

Stress free moves

I had to do 2 moves, first was from my home in Mississauga into temporary storage and then 3 weeks later from the storage to new home in Prince Edward county. Both moves went very smoothly, the guys are really hard workers, showed up on-time, used a lot of plastic wrappings for protection and were very careful when handling my belongings. Brent was very easy to deal with and there were no surprises on the final bill as it was exactly what I was quoted in the estimate he provided, he even arranged the temporary storage which was unexpected and a really good price. Would definitely recommend using them.

Thanks Gerry , people rarely take the time to do a review when happy, I am glad both moves went well as usual, thanks again Brent!

Happy Customer in Milton
Happy Customer in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Home Moving to new City

Brent Routley came to my home and gave a very competitively priced
& guaranteed quote. The mover men arrived on time and worked very efficiently and politely. My home move was several hours drive away and their truck arrived in very good time and was unloaded into my storage unit ..everything in good order and respectfully unloaded. I am very pleased with all aspects of my move using M&M.

It was a pleasure Brenda, enjoy living in Collingwood. Brent

Karen in Oakville
Karen in Oakville

Smooth move

It was a smooth and trouble free move. They even brought boxes for me to move my clothes on hangers even though I expected to move these myself in my car. All in all very satisfied. They kept to the quoted price and there were no surprises.

Thanks Karen, actually the final price was less than your quote, usually people who are happy don't take the time to do a review, so much appreciated Brent

A no stress move

If you are looking for a stress free move use these guys. Polite , pleasant, efficient respectful of your property, furniture and time- great customer service. Would most definately recommend M&M Movers

Thanks Katanya, hey you didn't mention I was the best price as well! Thanks for the review . Brent

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

M & M Moving Systems

I have used and recommended M & M Moving several times. We are always very pleased with their service. They go way beyond the call of duty to get the move done, and done properly. On Aug 2 they moved us from a house to a condo. Something came to the condo by accident, and they nicely took it back to the house for us. I bought the guys a pizza for lunch, which they enjoyed.

Thanks Debbie for the review, most people don't take the time to do a review. See you next time you are moving. Brent

1 review Simcoe County, ON

2 moves in 1

I had two moves in one day - first one was in the city, it then continued with a second move to a cottage north of the city. Around 11 hours in total. Mo and Syed were punctual, worked hard and were very professional, and took care with my furniture. The cost came in at the guaranteed ceiling. It was a long, hard day and I was very satisfied with the service so it was well worth the price. I would recommend M and M for the service I received, and I would recommend to request Mo and Syed. They made a tough day go smoothly.

Thanks Lloyd, again people rarely do reviews when happy. Brent

Patti in Oakville
Patti in Oakville

Movers

Amazing staff right from Brent the owner to movers Mo,John and Christian...friendly, hardworking 10plus customer service..done on time no damage extra care taken...even with 30 steps...fantastic, will use again...so great can't say enough our stress level high but when they arrived 1/2 hour early and move done 1/2 hour sooner than they said...really could be considered a stress free move with these guys....Thank you

Hi Patti, thanks for the review , it was fun moving you and your neighbor on the same day, both crews enjoyed working together. Thanks again Brent

More about M And M Movers

M & M Moving has been identified as the best local mover in the G. T. A by Royal LePage Canada and today is a preferred mover for the Sutton Group and numerous real estate agents and companies. M & M Moving is run like a family with respect to ...