H.O. Electric

Fredrick from Lexington
Fredrick from Lexington
1 review Lexington, MA

Generator tune up

I needed my generator to be tuned up before the winter season starts. I made an appointment and they came out the very next day. They provided me with options and were up front with their pricing. They did a great job and told me everything I needed to know. I highly recommend them and plan on using them again.

Bob in Belmont
Bob in Belmont
2 reviews Boston, MA

Kitchen Lighting

H.O. Electric answered the phone when I called, came out the very same day, and started my electrical project immediately. My kitchen recessed lighting is amazing. H.O. Electric is an impressive organization that I would highly recommend.

More about H.O. Electric

H. O. Electric is a ful service electrical and telecomunications contractor serving the Greater Boston area. w. hoelectric. com