HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Centerville  >  Dick's Market Garden And Greenhouses

Reviews for Dick's Market Garden And Greenhouses

Jan in Bolton
Jan in Bolton
5 reviews , MA

Gardening project

I purchased perennials (lots) from Dick's and they were excellent quality. The staff is helpful, courteous and answered all of my questions. I would recommend them to anyone for their gardening needs.

Ildi
Ildi
37 reviews Boston, MA

Purchase plant

I purchased hanging plants and rock garden plants form Dicks Market Garden and Greenhouses. I purchased top quality items at this store. I was able to get them at half price at the end of June. Of course you can imagine that I was very very happy with the price and the quality.