Guardian Angel Heating And Air Conditioning

Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Guardian Angel Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Guardian Angel Heating And Air Conditioning

mike
mike

Heating and A/C service

Have known Don for some time by now. Always reachable, available if the service is crucial. Takes time to explain everything even to the slightest detail, approachable, friendly and altogether a nice, knowledgeable guy. Always on time!
Wish all the trades people would follow example of Don.
Life would be much nicer.
10 Stars out of 10 on pretty much everything!
mike (ajax)

Karen in Ajax
Karen in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Furnace repair

The owner, Donny, was very friendly, knowledgeable and caring. I contacted him one evening to assess my temperamental furnace, and he agreed to do an assessment the following morning before I left for work. Don was able to fix the problem in under 30 minutes, clearly explain the work that he did, and provide helpful advice about next steps. I would 100% recommend this company. It definitely paid to support the ‘Local Guy’!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Water leaking

Don is the most honest repair man i have ever let into my home. I feel very comfortable with him, he was great with my two giant dogs. He gave me tons of information about my furance which no other repair person from large companies had time to do. I called him at 10 pm last night and he was here 1st thing in the morning. I will never use anyone else and i highly recommend him to anyone i know!!!!

4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace reapir

After discovering a leak in our basement late last night, we had also discovered our furnace wasn't working either. So first thing this morning I called Don and he was here within a few hours. I have used Don's services before and he is beyond exceptional! He truly cares about his customers and his work.
It turns out there was a leak in another pipe that had no connection to the first leak, which caused a bag log of the water and fried the boiler motor that is near the leaking pipe. Needless to say it wasn't an easy fix. Don was able to mostly fix the furnace today but we'll still be without heat until the other part, the controller arrives tomorrow morning, which Don will be back to install.
Don is exceptionally courteous, efficient and honest and will always be the first person I call with any issues I have in the future. I highly recommend Guardian Angel Heating and Air Conditioning because that is exactly what Don is, an angel.

Thank you again Don. You truly are appreciated.

Clive in Ajax
Clive in Ajax
1 review AJAX, ON

Installation of gas piping

I needed to run gas piping out to the backyard for my gas BBQ. Checked prices all over and found Don's quote to be the best. He came over on the day we agreed on and at once he was able to tell me the most efficient way to run it. He upgraded the line from 3/4 to 1 inch as I already had too many gas appliances running on the main line and afer he finished, he did not take the money right away as he said he would wait till the pipe was painted (by his associate) and that I was completely happy. Since I had not yet purchased my BBQ, he even told me to call him anytime i.e. when I did buy it and he would set it up for me. WOW, what a guy. I will not hesitate to call him again. The best in the East.

4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace & Chimney Servicing

In the fall of 2010 we discovered some very unwanted squirrels in our furnace and chimney. After an extremely frustrating calling circle of Pest Control, Chimney Sweeping companies and the company that installed our furnace, I was direct by one of the pest control companies to call Guardian Angel Heating & Air Conditioning. At this point I was about in tears and wasn't holding out any hope of help from them. I called and explained the whole situation including the entire events of the day. To my surprise he said he would come by after finishing up his current job and he did arrive when he said he would. He assessed the situation told us what to do for the night as it was well past dinner time and he would be back the next day to take care of things.
Of course our house never makes any job easy and was given some surprises. However, Don and his partner took it all in stride and completed the job in full, including clean up! There was one point where Don did have to walk away and cool down for a few minutes because the company that installed the furnace told me to just turn the furnace on and the squirrels will just leave and that would be that. However, when Don took the vent pipe off and discovered the amount of nesting that was in there, the house would have gone down like kindling. He was beyond livid that I was told to do this but also extremely glad that I had some smarts about me NOT to follow the direction.
In the end, the job turned out to be a little larger than anticipated and he even had to do a little squirrel chasing that ran out from under the furnace with a burnt backside. Don would not leave until he was satisfied that the job was done in full and we were SAFE to operate the furnace.
I would recommend this company to others because Don is another business man is who very devoted to his work and his customers. He is honest with his work and fair with his pricing.
We actually had to call him back today due to squirrels again! He came over right after his finished with another customer and we found the squirrel had chewed through the metal. We were all shocked how determined these squirrels are. Just like in the fall, Don and his partner dealt with the situation efficiently and discovered why the furnace had stopped working. Again we are more than pleased with Don's work.

CCourt in Toronto
CCourt in Toronto

Air condition was leaking

It was the heat wave in late April. I was home on mat leave with my baby. Our air condition, which had been leaking, wouldn't start and I was boiling hot! Other companies couldn't come out for at least 24 hours. Don made the trip to downtown from Ajax to help me out. He identified the cause of the leak, found a cheap solution, and got my air conditioner running again. He is very knowledgeable and honest. I felt very comfortable having him in my home, and I'll be calling him again in the future.

Smith in Ajax
Smith in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Air Conditioning Repair

A friend had recommended a company for us to call for service to our air conditioning, the motor had died. We called them twice and they did not show up. We went to the Yellow Pages and found Guardian Angel's ad and liked that it was a local company. Don answered the phone and told us that he would be over in 20 minutes and that he had the part in his truck. He showed up when he said he would, replaced the part and had the air conditioning working within an hour. He was very professional, knowledgeable and personable. We would highly recommend this company and will not hesitate to call him in the future.

Gail in Ajax
Gail in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Air conditioning service call

We have been using Guardian Angel for 3 years. In the winter we have our furnace cleaned and checked and in the summer our a/c unit.
Don is very knowledgeable, efficient and honest. We strongly recommend this company.

More about Guardian Angel Heating And Air Conditioning

Experienced heating and air conditioning technician who loves his work.