The BBQ Guys

BBQ Equipment & Service
103 Alice St Collingwood ON L9Y 4H3

Reviews for The BBQ Guys

BBQ Cleaning

DO NOT use BBQ Guys. They broke my BBQ when removing it to clean. They took 4+ months to repair it, and sent it back with mismatched parts and inoperable. Their work led to a gas leak - NOT QUALIFIED!

marie from Brampton
marie from Brampton

BBQ cleaning and servicing

I cannot believe these guys are still in business, in my opinion I was mislead and got mediocre service if that. I could've paid the neighbourhood boys 50 bucks and would've gotten the same work and probably better service. They were rude and left a mess. Nothing like what I was told I would get.

Mary Marcus from Etobicoke
Mary Marcus from Etobicoke

Barbecue restoration

We had a BBQ with a broken door, a handle that had been melted off, and regular cleaning. We called BBQ guys. The lady said they would be here at the end of May to pick up the BBQ, and then would call us with a quote for the service. They came on a Monday. My husband gave them the BBQ and showed them the areas that we wanted take care of. We then got a call to return the BBQ (No call with a quote). BBQ was returned with none of the repairs done. It was incredibly clean, but the door was still off, the handle was not replaced, AND the BBQ now did not light. So basically cleaner, but in worse condition operationally than how we sent it to them.

Repairman came a week later, after many calls and messages, with all sorts of excuses around why they would have missed the mark on service. No acknowledgement that they had not followed the agreed upon plan.

To call them, as well, there is no one to answer the phone. Basically they make it sound like they are a big company, but there is one person answering the phone, so accessing anyone is IMPOSSIBLE.

They do a great cleaning, however if you are asking for more than that, give up. You are better off to buy a new BBQ, and almost equal in expense.

Ed from Belvedere Tiburon
Ed from Belvedere Tiburon
1 review Belvedere Tiburon, CA

FUEGO BBQ GRILL

I paid a discounted price for a floor model. It was damaged during shipping and they would not replace it with a comparable one. They refused to work with me to make me a happy customer. Go buy your BBQ grill somewhere else where they will actually try to make the customer happy.

Beaches Resident in Toronto
Beaches Resident in Toronto

BBQ Cleaning

Terrible experience - DO NOT USE THESE GUYS!!! I had bought a Napoleon 750 BBQ for my husband as a b'day gift a few years ago and called the BBQ guys to come and do a cleaning. No tarps were put down and I had to clean grease off my patio stones, the stainless steel was ground down and ruined the finish, front decal panel was ruined by steel wool and took off most of the markings for controls. I have tried to work with them to be reimbursed for the replacement parts on the BBQ but haven't been contacted in 1.5 weeks and the cleaning was almost 1 month ago. BEWARE they do not stand behind their service or technicians!!

Randy in Port Stanley
Randy in Port Stanley
2 reviews Port Stanley, ON

BBQ outside

We are planning a new home with many new ideas for putting in an outside entertainment centre. THe staff were very helpful in getting these ideas formalized along with prices for the BBQ itself and also other suggestions with regards to patio setup and furniture arrangements. THis has been very helpful for getting this accomplished in atimely manner.

Marilyn in South Leaside
Marilyn in South Leaside
3 reviews East York, ON

Flashback Natural Gas Fire

When I discovered my control panel on my natural gas BBQ was on fire and destroyed I called the BBQ Guys for repair. Kevyn came quickly, assessed the damage and gave me excellent advise and service. As it was still under warrantee he told me who to call and what info to give. It took 3 times before the correct parts (not his fault) were sent for repair but Kevyn hung in there despite only requiring his initial service call fee. I was impressed and very thankful. Thanks Kevyn.

Dan in North York
Dan in North York

Barbecue

After our old BBQ caught fire (!) we decided it was time for a new one. We shopped around and settled on a good 3-burner Broil King for around $400.

Searching online, we found that The BBQ Guys' web store site had the same model for the same price. But this included delivery and assembly - something that the 'brick and mortar' BBQ retailers would have charged an extra $100 for.

5 days later we back up and grilling. The BBQ Guys even carted off our old burned-out grill - thanks Guys!

More about The BBQ Guys

The BBQ Guys "signature" restoration process is more than standard BBQ cleaning, - it brings your grill as close as possible to its original condition. The barbecue cleaning process has been refined over the years and with our restoration system, our skilled technicians can revive most BBQs.