Upscale Consign Mint

MLB
MLB
35 reviews Boston, MA

art, bookcase

Upscale ConsignMint has a wide variety of items for resale. The furniture and houseware selection was much larger than I expected. I'd heard about the store's clothing choices, but was surprised when I found a piece of art that worked well for our home, and then a bookcase that met our needs. The staff was pleasant, and although it was a busy time, took the time to answer my questions. I'd recommended this store as a place to go for used/resale items not only to save money, but to find really unique items.

Laura in Sterling
Laura in Sterling
45 reviews Boston, MA

Vintage Linens

This shop is a resale place for all types of wares, from homegoods to clothes and shoes. I love to collect vintage linens for my tables outside, and am always pleased at the selection and quality of the items that this store carries. Lots of times when going to consignment stores, you find all too many blemishes on items for sale. This store is exactly what you would expect to find with a name like Upscale!